RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding

TheBattlefield -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/22/2017 3:04:12 PM)

+1 [8D]

kirk23 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/22/2017 5:29:16 PM)

Cheers guys![:)]

sPzAbt653 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/22/2017 7:06:15 PM)

Sorry to hear of your severe head knock. Here's to getting well !!

rjh1971 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/22/2017 10:48:34 PM)

The mod has not yet been finished and has been awarded with the best 2017 Mod

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4403969

Kudos to Kirk23

Congratulations!!!

BillRunacre -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/26/2017 3:48:47 PM)

I hope you recover soon Kirk, it's no fun being ill, so fingers crossed these issues will soon recede and you'll be able to have a better quality of life again. [:)]

pepita17 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/26/2017 4:56:03 PM)

[sm=Cool-049.gif]
just bought this game for your mod .

kirk23 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/27/2017 12:08:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Runacre

I hope you recover soon Kirk, it's no fun being ill, so fingers crossed these issues will soon recede and you'll be able to have a better quality of life again. [:)]

Thanks, Bill...[:)]

kirk23 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/27/2017 12:10:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pepita17

[sm=Cool-049.gif]
just bought this game for your mod .

This game is superb, with a lot of excellent mods already completed, so you have plenty of time to play everything while I continue working on the Napoleonic Mod.[:)]

ericdauriac -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (3/23/2018 1:42:37 PM)

Hello,
If you are interested, I can help you. I know the period of the Napoleonic wars. I worked at the University of Sorbonne with Jean Tulard and Jacques-Olivier Boudon.
I am able to read English but I write it very badly. It would be better if you could read my French!
Regards

gogopher -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (7/4/2018 11:51:34 AM)

any update on the progress so far?

operating -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (7/21/2018 7:58:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kirk23

Guys So sorry I have been absent for a while,because I had a bad fall while out Skiing! I have been in hospital for a Month,with 2 broken legs,a broken arm,3 broken ribs and a fractured skull! So I have not been in any fit state to work on the mod, but hopefully that will change in the near future,after I recover more from my injuries.[;)]

Hello Kirk..!!!

It's been awhile my friend, you have a doosy (duzzy) of a job (mod) on your hands, hope it has better results than your skiing...[;)]

All the best, Bob[:)]

Joesdd -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (8/28/2018 7:41:23 PM)

Hey, I'm big fan of this mod and I respect the work you have put into it. Is there any update to the progress of the mod?

BlauGruen -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (11/5/2018 8:18:46 PM)

Is the mod playable at this stage?

TheBattlefield -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (11/6/2018 9:13:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BlauGruen

Is the mod playable at this stage?

When the project was put on ice due to Kirk's accident, it had a concept status with regard to the graphics and the OOB, nothing more...[sm=sad-1361.gif]

BlauGruen -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (11/6/2018 9:18:36 AM)

My best wishes to Kirk. I will keep my eyes open regarding what is going to happen to mod in the future. It would be sad if it would stay incomplete for it looks as SC would give the ideal Nappi environment.

Thx for the response

kirk23 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (2/24/2020 11:13:46 AM)

Hello all!

Sad to say I'm still not fully recovered from my skiing accident a couple of years ago, I still hope to complete the Napoleonic mod, but in the meantime, I thought I needed to do something while I recover so I'm helping another excellent Napoleonic game, not doing any modding as such, but I have been in contact with the game designer and programmer, with a view to making a new game patch in order to improve the game as a whole.

Victory and Glory: Napoleon >> Breaking News!

I thought you should know that I have been in contact behind the scene with the game programmer and designer.

I'm backing these games with a fairly substantial amount of my own hard-earned cash because I trust in the future of these games.

With a view to releasing a new patch with mainly some naval game tweaks and a few other improvements relating to general gameplay as a whole. I won't go into details at this time, but what I will say is that I'm committed to helping this gem of a game, so as they say watch this space this game has a future and it's bright. For far too long it has been neglected not anymore not on my watch.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4767473

Also, some may be interested to know that the release of Victory & Glory: The American Civil War is coming soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrt-M2vGJz8

sPzAbt653 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (2/24/2020 3:30:22 PM)

Good to hear from you Kirk, keep on recovering [:)]

BillRunacre -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (2/25/2020 4:33:22 PM)

Hi kirk23, it's great to hear from you and I hope you continue to recover, and also get some fun from game design whether it be with SC or Victory and Glory. [:)]

kirk23 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (2/26/2020 8:29:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BillRunacre

Hi kirk23, it's great to hear from you and I hope you continue to recover, and also get some fun from game design whether it be with SC or Victory and Glory. [:)]

Thanks, Bill [:)]

I really do miss modding games and can't wait till I'm back to functioning at my best, the Napoleonic era is a great fit for the Strategic Command system, and if you don't ever intend to release an official game from that era then it comes down to modders like me to do it.[;)]

kirk23 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (2/26/2020 8:50:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: operating

Hello Kirk..!!!

It's been a while, my friend, you have a doozy (duzzy) of a job (mod) on your hands, hope it has better results than your skiing...[;)]

All the best, Bob[:)]

Hi, Robert, I'm so sorry I missed this post from you, it has been a long time since we communicated frequently on the forums here at Matrix, I really miss being involved and busy modding games, just hope I get back to it all soon. All the best to you my friend.[:)]

papayeti -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (10/3/2020 6:43:15 PM)

Hi Kirk, I'm VERY interested in helping or continuing your Napoleonic project, I'm really into that era and how it could be adapted to the SC series of games. I was working on just a simple recreation of the Battle of Dresden, 1813 when I stumbled across your work in this forum. It looks like it may have been on hold for a couple of years, I certainly don't want to intrude but I thought I'd offer up my services. I've thought of doing the same thing ever since I first started playing around with the Editor, so I'd really like to help continue to mold your concept into reality, if that sounds good to you just let me know.

- Michael Wildner (PapaYeti)

ADMIRAL3 -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (10/22/2020 6:00:16 PM)

So can we download some beta version of this mod?

BiteNibbleChomp -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (10/22/2020 10:32:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ADMIRAL3

So can we download some beta version of this mod?

I don't think this mod got far enough for a beta unfortunately :(. AFAIK my SC2 mod is the only Napoleonic project to make it to release (link in sig).

- BNC

frismax -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/18/2021 1:53:13 PM)

Hi all,

where can I download this mod (rise and fall of an empire)?

thx
Didier

The Land -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (12/18/2021 11:06:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: frismax

Hi all,

where can I download this mod (rise and fall of an empire)?

thx
Didier

There is no download file, this mod never got out of concept stage it seems.

DontKnow -> RE: The Rise and Fall Of An Empire! (1/16/2022 4:42:32 PM)

Hi all,

would you consider continuing the project when there is some crowd-funding? I know that the audience surely isn't the largest but I would certainly be interested in that.

all best,
Leander

Page: <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI