RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/22/2017 6:08:30 PM)

After all the Soviet team visits in our "users viewing this topic" I think everyone should take the example of Panzerjaeger Hortlund and I and at least post a message when we visit the other side? [:D]

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/23/2017 1:39:20 PM)

I guess Stelteck will be teased for ever more for this one!

I know the users viewing this topic are not deliberately trying to see each others AAR - anyone intelligent enough to play this game would at least not do that while logged in! But still worth trying to avoid accidentally going in to each others AARs. I think if you do go to the other AAR and press back or close your browser you will remain as a user viewing the topic for as ever long as the site chooses not to time out your visit. So if you do briefly accidentally go to the others side AAR probably worth also logging out or clicking on a link on the page to go elsewhere to show you are not lingering.

I am looking forward to having a proper read of the Soviet AAR after the game finishes. I think the wait will make it all the better!

thedude357 -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/23/2017 3:59:17 PM)

After the game when you read the Soviet AAR you will need to bring a bucket for all those tears.

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/23/2017 4:07:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thedude357
bring a bucket for all those tears.

tears of joy?

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/23/2017 10:36:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

I am looking forward to having a proper read of the Soviet AAR after the game finishes. I think the wait will make it all the better!

The Soviet are just debating if Hitler really only had just "one" ;-P As seen on this future news clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mg3rN6M3jM

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/24/2017 1:08:33 PM)

And there was I expecting a heavy weight tome on rational strategic decision making.

Does that also mean Goebbels had no ....

M60A3TTS -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/24/2017 9:16:45 PM)

We're waiting on STAVKA to finish the turn and send it off.

Zorch -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/24/2017 9:31:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

quote:

The Soviet are just debating if Hitler really only had just "one" ;-P As seen on this future news clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mg3rN6M3jM

Yes, Hitler had only one...mustache. [;)]

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/25/2017 1:09:04 PM)

Thanks for the headsup M60A3TTS - the decks are cleared and we are ready for action!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

How can you have more than one moustache?

thedude357 -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/25/2017 2:10:35 PM)

who wants a mustache ride?

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/25/2017 6:03:05 PM)

Unity Mitford?

Zorch -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/25/2017 8:11:35 PM)

quote:

Thanks for the headsup M60A3TTS - the decks are cleared and we are ready for action!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

How can you have more than one moustache?

Ever heard of a spare? [;)]

M60A3TTS -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/29/2017 4:33:10 PM)

Radio Moscow has reported that Marshal Hortlundski is temporarily indisposed. Nevertheless, the war continues into the next week (T10 to the Axis).

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/29/2017 4:41:04 PM)

Did the Brandenburger regiment assassination squads score a hit? Or did PH just get injured fighting them all off single handedly? [:)]

Axis team swings into action!

thedude357 -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (8/29/2017 6:25:29 PM)

Give him the Skorzeny smile...

M60A3TTS -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/6/2017 11:17:34 PM)

The Soviet government is quite certain that Marshal Hortlundski will recover from his current state of ill health. Fascist suggestions of an assassination attempt are but a fantasy, as are their notions of victory.

thedude357 -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/7/2017 4:50:35 PM)

I suppose the soviets can still fight when "every other soldier" gets a rifle.

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/7/2017 6:55:23 PM)

End of turn uploaded to dropboxes - heard some supply planes but appreciate not easy to check for that last turn

M60A3TTS -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/7/2017 8:21:33 PM)

STAVKA has the turn.

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/8/2017 3:37:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: M60A3TTS
The Soviet government is quite certain that Marshal Hortlundski will recover from his current state of ill health. Fascist suggestions of an assassination attempt are but a fantasy

Thank goodness - the rumours in Dusseldorf that PH had fought off the entire regiment armed with nothing but a toothpick were starting to hurt morale.

M60A3TTS -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/11/2017 6:43:59 PM)

Turn 11 back to Axis. If we don't hear from PH in a couple weeks, I'll probably look for a new player. Meantime I am still running the north which doesn't require much work.

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/11/2017 6:57:21 PM)

Great and many thanks! I will rush home now to see your good work! There are two reserves on the sign up list, and many others on the other team game sign up list which can probably also be used. So I think there is a lot of interest now.

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/16/2017 3:40:47 PM)

Save turn back in dropbox for the Soviet turn 11.

M60A3TTS -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/17/2017 10:14:44 PM)

STAVKA has the turn.

M60A3TTS -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/24/2017 2:59:37 PM)

The Soviet side has room for another player as we are down to 2 front line commanders. If anyone would like to take the position, you can post here or PM me.

SparkleyTits -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/24/2017 3:22:48 PM)

I would love to join you guys if you would have me

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/24/2017 3:25:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SparkleyTits

So we not only would have a German Ewald von Kleist and a Russian EwaldvonKleist - I would have to cope with a German SparkleyTits and a Russian SparkleyTits?

SparkleyTits -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/24/2017 3:37:08 PM)

I am fond of you Telemecus but my heart & head shall always belong to mother Russia I have heard the executions there are to die for *Ba dum tss*

M60A3TTS -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/24/2017 6:32:38 PM)

quote:

As soon as the NKVD completes its background check, we should be able to accommodate you comrade.

Telemecus -> RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (9/24/2017 6:40:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: M60A3TTS
quote:

As soon as the NKVD completes its background check, we should be able to accommodate you comrade.

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the German army?

[image]https://i.imgur.com/iWXioao.jpg[/image]

Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI