RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

thedoctorking -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/12/2017 7:58:23 PM)

I have the free Dropbox so space is an issue for me. Anybody on our team who isn't a cheapskate?

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 3:37:21 PM)

Socket has been nowhere to be found for a few days now, are we sure he his going to eventually show up or.. ? Because I am making plans and meetings with my commander as we speak and it would be important that he shows up to take part in planning.

SparkleyTits -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 3:59:09 PM)

Yeah I havent seen anything of him since he applied. It may be prudent to send Charlie a message and get him involed in the plans if nothing changes buddy

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 4:46:15 PM)

Alright, Iv sent a PM to charlie right away, just to make sure if he his still available or not. Il wait for Socket another day and then get Charlie in if he his a no show.

Telemecus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 6:23:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Neogodhobo

Alright, Iv sent a PM to charlie right away, just to make sure if he his still available or not. Il wait for Socket another day and then get Charlie in if he his a no show.

You're the boss of the Soviet team - my advice get Beria to remind them of punctuality!

Just catching up. My guess is we are still setting up and you have the time while the turn is with Axis as well if that helps.

I think you can get a free dropbox for each email address you have, and each one gives gigabytes of data - enough for many turn saves!?

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 6:38:31 PM)

Im using my work internet so far so I prefer not using more data than I need to. Once I get home, I could do it but as of now, I cant.

WingedIncubus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 6:47:51 PM)

I have a Dropbox account under my personal email address.

I can set up a folder for the Soviet side, if needed.

SparkleyTits -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 7:32:15 PM)

Ok I will see if I can sort something out for dropbox then just give me an hour I will google and see how to get it sorted buddy

SparkleyTits -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 7:57:17 PM)

Could all the players of the Soviet side please PM me and send me their emails so I can add us all to a dropbox for the save file please

Thank you

Telemecus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 8:19:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SparkleyTits

Could all the players of the Soviet side please PM me and send me their emails so I can add us all to a dropbox for the save file please

Thank you

Just to be clear for the others there is going to be one dropbox for the whole game in which all have joined. The Axis team are also making one for their own use. The soviet team may also want another for them is they want one?

thedoctorking -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/13/2017 11:37:45 PM)

So there will be a Dropbox folder for the USSR team and one for the Germans and when they are done with their turn, they'll send it to ours and vice-versa?

Seems unnecessarily complex.

SparkleyTits -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/14/2017 12:05:07 AM)

Well I imagine based off of our Axis folder we need a shared one to send the files to eachother then once for example you send us the save file to start the game we take it to our dropbox where we have different folders like AAR, Analysis, command and submissions and Resources otherwise I imagine it would get very messy, confusing and unsafe from the prying eyes of the Russia hiwi spies

Telemecus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/14/2017 3:00:52 PM)

As SparkleyTits said there is one game dropbox that everyone is in and is for holding the game save files. Whether the Soviet team wants to make another dropbox to keep things for themselves is up to them. The Axis have set up another dropbox for their secret files!

Telemecus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/14/2017 3:54:44 PM)

Just to give a screenshot of the options we have agreed for this game - very last chance to object!

[image]https://i.imgur.com/SiCogzx.png[/image]

Also we have only one house rule so far. I will add the house rule
"Axis Supreme Commander will not perform any combat missions" (i.e. no air combats) as I think I suggested that to balance experience levels, but if that changes, or it becomes apparent there is not a difference in ability this will need to be changed.
Any other this is your last chance before we start

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/14/2017 3:56:29 PM)

(PS : Psych0 is our Southern Commander)

KenchiSulla -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/16/2017 6:57:31 AM)

How is it coming together guys?

EwaldvonKleist -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/16/2017 2:47:53 PM)

So sad that no one has appreciated your 2by3 joke so far Telemecus :-(

Telemecus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/16/2017 3:24:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: EwaldvonKleist
So sad that no one has appreciated your 2by3 joke so far Telemecus :-(

They will .... eventually

KenchiSulla -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/18/2017 5:25:42 PM)

What is the problem with setting up the game? Can we help?

WingedIncubus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/18/2017 6:08:17 PM)

I was requested to set up the PBEM file, but real life caught with me this weekend. It will be sent to the Dropbox when I am back home later today.

WingedIncubus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/18/2017 8:58:23 PM)

PBEM game is now set up, Axis T1 is on Dropbox.

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/19/2017 12:35:13 AM)

Alright sweet, thanks Drakken I appreciate :)

WingedIncubus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/20/2017 5:50:41 PM)

So what is the current status on T1 from Axis' side?

Telemecus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/20/2017 5:52:31 PM)

Axis Turn 1 Done. It is in dropbox waiting for your turn - see thread for both sides http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4340647 [:)]

I have made a screenshot of what it looks like

[image]https://i.imgur.com/I9SSp9X.png[/image]

Remember there is only ONE game dropbox which SparkleyTits volunteered to arrange for the game which I can see EVERYONE is invited to and to which EVERYONE has to post their go saves - anything else the Soviet team has done on their own we do not know about.

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/20/2017 7:57:49 PM)

Alright thanks !!

We are starting to do our turns as well. Although our Southern Commander probably wont have time until next week to do his.

Telemecus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/21/2017 9:45:54 AM)

Great - remember to save all your gos to this dropbox for all! We'll know not to expect to see the South go for a while.

wallas -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/22/2017 6:20:36 PM)

You can add me to the soviet spare list.

Telemecus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/22/2017 6:22:19 PM)

Added - and welcome! [:)]

WingedIncubus -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/22/2017 6:52:35 PM)

Welcome to STAVKA's spare list.

In fact, we might need an Air Commander right now. If you feel like it, I will bring this to the table at the next meeting of the People's Commissars for Defence.

wallas -> RE: 2by3+ Teams Axis&Soviet Wanted (9/22/2017 6:57:23 PM)

I would rather not lol, but if you need me for air command sure.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI