RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (11/24/2017 5:20:16 PM)

[image]https://i.imgur.com/vOkgOOl.jpg[/image]

Attached are the Axis Team allocations for turn 1

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/7/2017 7:11:49 PM)

Spending of Admin Points on turn 1 by the Axis team
[image]local://upfiles/53894/35F569C86809412CBA237DA259EB067D.jpg[/image]

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/15/2017 1:25:56 PM)

The Soviet team in the 2by3+ team game are looking for a new commander. It is a much lower commitment than going solo. A great way for a beginner to do their first game against others. And if you are an old hand come and show us your stuff. If you would like to join the team do post here or on any of the games other threads, or feel free to message Neogodhobo or myself.

[image]https://i.imgur.com/tLl8SOl.jpg[/image]

Kratsch -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/18/2017 6:36:16 PM)

I would be interested; am beginner/intermediate if it matters

how does this work, i.e. have you split up the front or alike? And which part (i.e. time commitment) are you looking for?

SparkleyTits -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/18/2017 6:58:30 PM)

Yeah we split up fronts to each commander I control the Axis centre for example

The soviets also have an air commander too so you can really mix and match whatever you want with it force wise to whatever people like/want to do

Be good to have you bud!

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/21/2017 11:46:48 AM)

Alright Kratsch was enrolled into the Southern Front ! Welcome aboard ! We only need a Central commander now.

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/21/2017 12:44:33 PM)

Welcome Kratsch!

But be warned - we are very unwelcoming on the battlefield! [:D]

SparkleyTits -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/21/2017 1:25:42 PM)

That's not true Tele!

We have many friendship circles ready to embrace Russians willing or otherwise [:D]

Kratsch -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/22/2017 4:01:51 PM)

Hey,

if someone was so kind to give me the Russian password, then I could actually have a look!

Crackaces -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/23/2017 6:34:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kratsch

Hey,

if someone was so kind to give me the Russian password, then I could actually have a look!

Have you got the password yet? If not, PM maybe Thedoctorking...

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (12/30/2017 3:57:18 PM)

I sent the password in your PM Kratsch !

Kratsch -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (1/1/2018 11:46:36 AM)

Hi,

Yes, received password with thanks. Had to look through stuff to get an idea what is going on, and had to get some confirmation on the etiquette, which assets I am allowed to use etc before I could get cracking.

Will hopefully do my file later on, so then it can go back to the Supreme Commander for a final check to complete our turn.

Sorry for delay chaps from a change of command in some areas.

Happy New Year!

Crackaces -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (1/1/2018 12:42:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kratsch

Hi,

Yes, received password with thanks. Had to look through stuff to get an idea what is going on, and had to get some confirmation on the etiquette, which assets I am allowed to use etc before I could get cracking.

Will hopefully do my file later on, so then it can go back to the Supreme Commander for a final check to complete our turn.

Sorry for delay chaps from a change of command in some areas.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

As you look at things just keep in mind that things always end in Berlin.... ;)

KenchiSulla -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (1/1/2018 12:47:02 PM)

Happy new year!

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (1/1/2018 1:13:03 PM)

Yes, we are waiting for Wallas for an answer and then we can get the turn going.

Happy new years all.

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (1/2/2018 12:37:36 PM)

Happy new year all - and welcome fully on board Kratsch

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (1/8/2018 1:21:16 PM)

Copied from the signup thread FYI

quote:

ORIGINAL: Neogodhobo

Alrightso Ledo will be the new commander facing SparkleyTits's armies. Welcome aboard.

Crackaces -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (1/9/2018 1:43:38 AM)

I put a text file on Dropbox that can be used as a lock file. So the convention is if somebody takes the file they change the title of the file to name (like north Soviets) and date expected to be done. It helps manage the file and lets everyone know who had it locked or it is free for editing .. just a thought..

The Germans also use a “turn channel” on Discord to discuss dates available with the lock file to coordinate the turn.

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (1/22/2018 4:52:35 PM)

Timmyab is now on the Axis team and will be our chief of staff.

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/8/2018 8:47:08 PM)

Alright everyone,

We can welcome our new Central Front commander, Darojax.

He will be trying to get us out of trouble around Moscow and whatnot... [&o]
Darojax, your direct opponent will be Sparkley Tits.

Darojax -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/8/2018 10:11:09 PM)

o7 Good to see you all.

May the best communists win! : p

SparkleyTits -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/8/2018 10:47:44 PM)

Welcome aboard comrade

See you on the battlefield!

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/9/2018 2:39:28 PM)

Welcome Darojax!

Zorch -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/9/2018 9:16:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

Welcome Darojax!

And don't ask what happens if you fail. [:D]

Neogodhobo -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/20/2018 12:02:58 PM)

Welcome to Mamluke as our new Southern Commander :)

May the winter be with you!

Darojax -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/20/2018 12:25:06 PM)

Welcome Mamluke!

I have to say this experience is being most realistic! Our glorious leader is spending front commanders like underwear. I hope they are only sent to Siberia and nothing worse...

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/20/2018 12:42:30 PM)

Welcome Mamluke!

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/20/2018 1:10:00 PM)

Mamluke -> RE: 2by3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/20/2018 2:02:50 PM)

Hello guys, Thanks for the reception.

sorry to burst the good mood but I'm heaving problems with the save file.

So I'm having a problem with the save game file, I think I need to use the "2by3+ 012-Sov.04 NorthDone.psv" to do my turn, however I notice a discrepancy. All my regular save games have the file type .sav like "Patriotic war.sav" but all the save files in the drop box are the .psv type.
When I put the .psv file in question in my save folder, I can't load up the save game, it simply doesn't show up in the Load Game screen.

Another thing that seams wrong, I was not ask at all about a password when I got the Drop box, in fact, I could extract files at will from the drop box. is that suppose to be so?

So yeah, I must have done something wrong.

Telemecus -> RE: 2x3+ Person Team Game - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES (2/20/2018 2:06:38 PM)

Hi Mamluke yes I know exactly how to solve that problem!

When you click on the Load Saved Game you must have ticked the PBEM box as in the screenshot below.

[image]https://i.imgur.com/vUNTfRy.png[/image]

.sav are the usual game saves typically against the AI - the .psv saves are the password protected ones typically in person versus person games

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI