RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> MODS and Scenarios

magic87966 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (9/8/2020 1:06:06 PM)

Will you have an updated map to include Al's changes in .08? There was the Leningrad road and something else I think. Love your Mods, thanks.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (9/10/2020 3:17:52 PM)

I have him the new images for the "road of life"

greycheek -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (9/19/2020 8:46:25 PM)

I followed all instructions but cannot get these graphics to show in my games. Can I get troublshooting tips?

Darrell999 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (9/23/2020 11:06:48 PM)

Same here--can anyone help?

Bronze -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (10/5/2020 2:53:39 PM)

How/where are the units where the air units are circles - that makes things so much easier....

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (10/6/2020 2:08:16 AM)

C:\Users\"your user name"\Documents\My Games\WarPlan\Campaigns\"name of campaign"

put the files there if he labeled them correctly.

borders.png
control.png – control toggle based on country color
controlAlliance.png – control toggle based on alliances
flags.png
logistics.png
movePath.png
ocean.png
resource.png
rivers.png
supply.png
terrain.png
tileFill.png
tiles.png
units.png
unitsAlt.png
weather.png
aa.png
aaMedium.png
aaHeavy.png

anglonorman -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (10/6/2020 7:00:59 PM)

I like the colour of the german unit counters in your screen shot you posted just after the intro of the mod. Dark grey with yellow infill. However, none of you counter sets have it either in 5 or 6. Is this something I can change in game? I didn't see an option if so.

mroyer -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (11/5/2020 3:43:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: anglonorman

I like the colour of the german unit counters in your screen shot you posted just after the intro of the mod. Dark grey with yellow infill. However, none of you counter sets have it either in 5 or 6. Is this something I can change in game? I didn't see an option if so.

Not sure, but you may be referring to this counter mod. I think PanzerMike was using it early on before he started producing his own versions of counters.
The "grey" you refer to is feldgrau, the uniform color of the Wehrmacht ground units.

-Mark R.

slo -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (12/16/2020 8:48:44 PM)

can someone please tell me why i cant get this mod to work?? thanks so much.

LarryP -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (12/23/2020 7:19:01 PM)

Do both the map AND units not work?

Did you pick a units_???_??.png that you liked and rename it to units.png?

I can't tell by looking, but the right files are there. Just can't tell if they are original or not.

Rick2020 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (1/31/2021 5:35:27 PM)

The mod looks great except for the nazi swastika on the flag. Do you have a version without the swastika? Thanks.

anglonorman -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (2/13/2021 11:01:34 AM)

N/C

anglonorman -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (2/13/2021 11:04:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mroyer

quote:

ORIGINAL: anglonorman

Not sure, but you may be referring to this counter mod. I think PanzerMike was using it early on before he started producing his own versions of counters.
The "grey" you refer to is feldgrau, the uniform color of the Wehrmacht ground units.

-Mark R.

Yes, that's it. Thank you.

gw15 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (2/26/2021 4:54:28 PM)

I cannot get his mod to work. I follow the instructions exactly. I noticed two differences in the instructions verses what I see in my folders:
1.) I install the game on my D:/ drive but there is a folder on the C;/ drive that has the scenarios, etc. and that is where I put these files per the instructions.
2.) The instructions show to rename the files to *.png, I did. but I noticed the file type in the instructions are GIMP and not PNG files type which is what the files are when downloaded???

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (2/26/2021 8:26:14 PM)

Ok if the files are .gimp it won't work.

They need to be formated in .png already.

It's like making a .jpg and then saying just change the extension. It doesn't work that is a different file structure. gimp files are like photoshop files with layers.

gw15 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (2/26/2021 8:32:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlvaroSousa

Ok if the files are .gimp it won't work.

They need to be formated in .png already.

It's like making a .jpg and then saying just change the extension. It doesn't work that is a different file structure. gimp files are like photoshop files with layers.

Sorry for the confusion, the downloaded files are formatted to .png so I guess that is okay. However, I still cannot get the mod(s) to work in the game. I put the files where the instructions said to but note that I store the game on the D:/ drive but the specified folders are on the c:/ drive. The game runs fine but the mods don't show up. Is there a problem maybe that I have the main files on the d:/ drive? Also note, I did rename them as specified. Any ideas?

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/1/2021 4:25:28 PM)

Nope my game is on the D drive and the mod works fine. Post here the link of where you are downloading it from and I will put the files in my MyGames/WarPlan/Scenarios/Europe 1939 and I will test it myself.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/1/2021 7:13:40 PM)

Also the my games location is always c drice

squatter -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/2/2021 6:09:57 PM)

I'm having trouble installing the map/units mods for a Steam install.

Is the file path for installation different for Steam compared to the path shown on the original post?

Thanks

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/3/2021 8:51:03 PM)

No the MyGames is the exact same location in both. Only difference is where the game files are installed, not the scenarios.

squatter -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/4/2021 10:47:55 AM)

Thanks Alvaro - I'll continue tinkering and see if I can get it working

king171717 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/7/2021 6:07:36 PM)

Ya I also installed mods where i was supposed to and nothing has changed in game.

george420 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (3/8/2021 2:05:47 PM)

First class all the way, thanks.

roy64 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/8/2021 6:32:54 PM)

I had the same problem so I copied the PNG files from the Scorched Earth Campaign into the Europe 1939 Campaign & it worked perfectly.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/9/2021 2:14:30 PM)

Watch the video I posted in installing mods.

roy64 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/9/2021 4:45:26 PM)

I did & it was very useful but for some reason it didn't work. That's why I copied the PNG files from the Scorched Earth Campaign into the Europe 1939 Campaign & for some reason It worked perfectly.[8|]

Scrap that it did work I just noticed the Scorched Earth Campaign has different PNG files.

Apologies.[&o]

king171717 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/10/2021 11:19:54 PM)

quote:

Watch the video I posted in installing mods.

Okay figured it out. I had units.png as name. when i switch it to just units, it worked.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/12/2021 3:21:41 PM)

You probably had "show extensions" off and your file name literally was units.png.png and it got confused.

gw15 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (3/16/2021 7:54:34 PM)

quote:

Also the my games location is always c drice

Sorry for the late response. Life got in the way. I watched your video and now it works. Thanks again.

aexis -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (5/9/2021 9:37:11 PM)

Really Amazing Work! Will you also create a similar map/unit mod for Warplan: Pacific that was just released?

Page: <<   < prev  7 8 9 [10] 11   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI