RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> MODS and Scenarios

OxfordGuy3 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (4/16/2020 10:10:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PanzerMike

Yes, use the version 6 weather.png for now.

It is identical to the Scorched Earth one, with one exception: the cold rain graphic was added. This is new in the 1.07 beta. Scorched Earth is prepared for it. In fact I played it with the latest beta and it works fine.

BTW I just tried the original weather.png for Scorched Earth, but with the latest Warplan beta and that displays fine, it's just in the release version of Warplan that I get the graphical glitch

PDiFolco -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (4/18/2020 2:02:04 PM)

Hi
Counterset in 1st page (roundel air units, rectangular navy units) look nice but I can't find them in the PanzerUnits v6 mod ?? What I have (in all 3 files) are only square units sets...

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (4/18/2020 4:09:39 PM)

Try units mod version 5. You can download that using the link on the first post. Version 5 has round air units. It is compatible with any scenario; unit mods are universal.

grognardgames -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (4/22/2020 3:01:12 PM)

Hello,
This mod looks awesome. Thanks for all the hard work. I've followed the instructions but cannot seem to get it to show up in game. Not sure what I've done wrong. I'm not the sharpest tool when it comes to mods and the like so I'm sure it's something quite simple that I've overlooked. Is there a thread someone can point me to or offer some sort of advice? Appreciated!

Cheers

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (4/24/2020 7:47:34 AM)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wYhYyVW.png[/img]

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/28/2020 9:42:19 AM)

Version 7 of the map graphics is up. Check out the first post. This one is compatible with the latest version of Warplan (1.07)

OxfordGuy3 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/28/2020 10:09:23 AM)

Thanks!

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/28/2020 8:59:56 PM)

Mike you owe me $5 for having to explain Steam users how to use your image mod.

Please put a text file in the download telling them to change the unit images to

units.png - for counterset 1
unitsAlt.png - for counterset 2

INSTRUCTIONS.txt

Tanaka -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/29/2020 1:49:50 AM)

Any reason you did not update the transparent units in version 6? My absolute favorite set!

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/30/2020 6:54:59 AM)

Oh dear, 5 dollars. Oh well, you are letting me off the hook easy then, hehehe.

I will put in an instructions file this weekend.

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/30/2020 6:58:55 AM)

I made many counter sets. If you could please post a pic of the set you are referring too and point me out what needs updating, than I will have a look.

Mind you, there is no technical need for any update AFAIK at this point; all sets are perfectly compatible regardless of what version of Warplan you play. So I think you would just like a new variant of your favorite counter set.

Let me know.

baloo7777 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/30/2020 3:18:39 PM)

If I am using the map mod #7, does my pbem opponent also have to use it? Does it matter what counter set I'm using? That is do we have to use the same unit.png file to pbem?

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/30/2020 5:08:19 PM)

The map mod and the unit mod are graphics only. No need for players to have the same set. You choose what you like, and the other guy can choose something to his liking.

baloo7777 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/30/2020 8:47:50 PM)

Thanks. Excellent map mod and love how many different sets of units to pick from. Great great work!

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (5/30/2020 11:16:57 PM)

Thank you.

And just to be sure, you can choose counters from both unit mod version 5 and 6. Version 5 is not obsolete or anything. It was just made earlier. Version 6 counters merely add choice, that's all.

Lascar -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (6/4/2020 6:21:29 AM)

Thanks PanzerMike for this great mod. Your map is my default for the 1939 scenario. I appreciate the cartographic accuracy of your map. I did notice a minor error, the Memel hex 174,70 should be German since it was annexed by Germany in March 1939.

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (6/4/2020 7:45:58 PM)

The Scorched Earth scenario I will try to update this weekend. Some of the changes introduced in 1.07 need to be ported over to Scorched Earth.

Tanaka -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (6/5/2020 3:13:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PanzerMike

Thank you.

And just to be sure, you can choose counters from both unit mod version 5 and 6. Version 5 is not obsolete or anything. It was just made earlier. Version 6 counters merely add choice, that's all.

Ok that answers my question. The transparent set is my favorite!

Simulacra53 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (6/19/2020 8:34:14 PM)

Mike,

Been experimenting with your files a lot the last couple of, including combining your NATO and graphical counters as paired units.png unitsAlt.png files, in JSGME ready format - running with My Documents.

Basically I have all bases covered, including your scorched earth mod.

However I would like to ask you for a favor.
From PanzerUnits v5.0 I like Units_3 a lot, as a mixed NATO + silhouette art style.
I would like to match it with full silhouette variant.
The closest is Units_1, however it does not have the same of a/c silhouette, side instead of top view.

Any change you could make a new file, combining the ground units of 1 and the air units of 3?

You probably have work files that make this a lot easier than me combining your files into a new one.

PanzerMike -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (6/20/2020 9:57:21 AM)

Something like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6d81agkk5fkvg0/units_11.png?dl=0

Simulacra53 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (6/20/2020 2:47:33 PM)

You are a true community hero, creating a new unit template on request of a single player!

Unfortunatly, unless I am mistaken, Units_11.png ends up being the same as Units_1.png [:D]
I hope that was not caused by my poor explanation.

As a penance I will have to create the file myself and show what I meant.

Thanks again - really like your counters, trying to determine which pair I like most - clean PanzerUnits v5 vs dirty v6
Luxury problem [8D]

Simulacra53 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod (6/20/2020 3:30:31 PM)

[image]https://rhorta.home.xs4all.nl/TEMP/MATRIX/WP_Units_1.jpg[/image]

[image]https://rhorta.home.xs4all.nl/TEMP/MATRIX/WP_Units_1plus3mix.jpg[/image]

https://rhorta.home.xs4all.nl/TEMP/MATRIX/WP_units_1_silhouette.png

EDIT: just sharing to illustrate a point, I have only combined to art files, all work has been done by PanzerMike.

Carterjon -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (6/20/2020 4:26:40 PM)

It used to work for me then I updated the game to .72 and it stopped. Not looking for units.png file.

Simulacra53 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v6 is ready!] (6/20/2020 5:51:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alvaro Sousa

Mike you owe me $5 for having to explain Steam users how to use your image mod.

Please put a text file in the download telling them to change the unit images to

units.png - for counterset 1
unitsAlt.png - for counterset 2

INSTRUCTIONS.txt

Guess I owe you more than that for missing this...

[X(]

pepita17 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (7/1/2020 12:23:52 PM)

hello,
i have windows10 and the steam version of this great game.
i've tried everything to install the mod but nothing seems to work.
there is a folder call "new custom images"where all the pgn files are gathered.
is this where i need to put all the files ?
thank you.

Uxbridge -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (7/1/2020 4:02:12 PM)

No, "New custom images" are files that can be used by modders to make new counters.

You should place the modded images in the scenario folder of the scenario you want to play.

So – to make it more clear – in the folder where you have the "New custom images", there's a number of other folders with the scenarios. They don't have any png:s in them to begin with, but this is where your new images should go.

pepita17 -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (7/1/2020 6:10:21 PM)

in my scenarios folders i only have text document files ...
whatever i use as directory : pc>documents>mygames>warplan or pc>users>documents> ...i am lost .

Uxbridge -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (7/1/2020 6:16:33 PM)

Before you put any modded images there, it should be only text documents. Copy panzer's images and drop them among the documents. When you start this scenario, the new graphics should be there.

Uxbridge -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (7/1/2020 6:23:51 PM)

This is how it looks in my 1939 scenario folder:

[image]local://upfiles/10890/7C6A229F5AD04A30B5F87832F370A7C3.jpg[/image]

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Panzer Map Mod + Units Mod [v7 map mod is ready!] (7/20/2020 4:21:40 PM)

Mike I can't PM you because you have it disabled. I need to get your email. Please PM me.

Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI