RE: Beware the Dorniers! Scen 17 Tier 3 (Lowpe vs AI (Spoilers)) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

witpqs -> RE: Beware the Dorniers! Scen 17 Tier 3 (Lowpe vs AI (Spoilers)) (8/4/2020 3:21:05 PM)

Any problems with the AI flipping turns?

RangerJoe -> RE: Beware the Dorniers! Scen 17 Tier 3 (Lowpe vs AI (Spoilers)) (8/4/2020 3:39:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

Any problems with the AI flipping turns?

I was going to ask something similar. [:'(]

PaxMondo -> RE: Beware the Dorniers! Scen 17 Tier 3 (Lowpe vs AI (Spoilers)) (8/14/2020 8:35:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lowpe

Aug 4, 1942

Still playing, albeit half heartedly. I really didn't think I would be able to grab the SRA.

The Allied attack at Shortlands is dispiriting. The AI simply throws ships to the destination and ignores everything. Both Queens were sunk or heavily damaged unloading troops at Munda. So when the 5th Carrier Division shows up nothing changes.

It was fun to take the SRA and Singapore, and the AI pulled off a good CV raid early on thru the Marshalls and then kept their fleet carriers alive.

Tojo IIa arrived, making 60 a month.

So how is China? IIRC, you kinda parked that area, or are you closing in on CK?

Lowpe -> RE: Beware the Dorniers! Scen 17 Tier 3 (Lowpe vs AI (Spoilers)) (8/14/2020 9:49:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

So how is China? IIRC, you kinda parked that area, or are you closing in on CK?

No, no Chungking, Limited myself to one attack...and I am clearing up the coastline to open the magic highway from Hong Kong back...Not even near Sian yet.

PaxMondo -> RE: Beware the Dorniers! Scen 17 Tier 3 (Lowpe vs AI (Spoilers)) (8/15/2020 6:18:13 PM)

That's what I recalled. It was something in your strategy that I made note of ... it made taking DEI much easier, but has put you behind in CHI and elsewhere. So, it will be interesting to me to see how that plays out in '43. Will your economy be big enough to handle the onslaught ... for you, probably as you're a really good tactical player. AGain, something that will be interesting to watch if you continue (as I hope you do).

Lowpe -> RE: Beware the Dorniers! Scen 17 Tier 3 (Lowpe vs AI (Spoilers)) (8/15/2020 7:09:42 PM)

I am continuing. Just a slower pace.[;)]

Alfred showed me a glimpse of one of his games in 1945 to motivate me.!

Page: <<   < prev  19 20 21 22 [23]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI