RE: Today?? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Smeghead -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 12:31:38 AM)

I don't mind a full download.

If that gets me the game go for it! [:'(]

m10bob -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 3:53:44 AM)

nil per patch............[:@][:@][:@]

wodin -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 4:13:51 AM)

Tis Thursday and the lesser spotted 8.2 is still in hiding. Maybe its extinct?

jalefkowit -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 4:27:22 AM)

If it's gonna be a full download... may I humbly suggest giving us a .torrent of the file as well as the standard download package? So that at least when we're all downloading at once, we're doing some good rather than crushing someone's server? [:)]

BruceAZ -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 5:31:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kevin E. Duguay

It,s coming................Patients[;)]

[>:]

Kevin E. Duguay -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 7:24:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BruceAZ

quote:

It,s coming................Patients[;)]

Just a little more?..........Please?[:(]

Jamminji -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 9:03:32 AM)

No worries Kevin... the second it gets here, it will be here. Not a second sooner.[:'(]

Kristo Vaher -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 11:42:51 AM)

"Bits & bobs are being adjusted literally until the last minute. Depending on how fast the package can be assembled, we could see the build as early as tomorrow night (saturday night), but I'm thinking it will probably be Monday or Tuesday."

Its happy thursday already

Kevin E. Duguay -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 6:38:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kristo Vaher

"Bits & bobs are being adjusted literally until the last minute. Depending on how fast the package can be assembled, we could see the build as early as tomorrow night (saturday night), but I'm thinking it will probably be Monday or Tuesday."

Its happy thursday already

Monday or Tuesday NEXT WEEK! Today is just tooooo soooon!

Going back into hiding now.[:(]

Smeghead -> RE: Today?? (5/27/2004 8:51:18 PM)

Ahhh well. Thanks for the update.

Keep up the work and we will be all playing soon. [:)]

Kristo Vaher -> RE: Today?? (5/28/2004 9:50:54 AM)

Yup, we wont be seeing 8.2 any time soon. Typical developers hype, we all know the worst case of all, Duke Nukem Forever. But there are so few games released actually on time, and for a free game such as this... No hope.

Kevin E. Duguay -> RE: Today?? (5/31/2004 5:58:49 AM)

My fault, sent in a mortar fix a little late and some other stuff, sorry.[:(]

Svennemir -> RE: Today?? (6/1/2004 10:14:12 PM)

Hmm yes, kind of strange to make only a full download available. And then, to make things even more problematic, ONE file of such proportions that the rest of the Internet probably "bends" around it according to Einsteins theory of relativity.

A patch would be nice, both to conserve Matrix' bandwidth and people's time. Or possibly the file could be downloaded in portions of 100MB, meaning most people could complete one each day.

Svennemir -> RE: Today?? (6/1/2004 10:15:42 PM)

By the way, I don't care, because I got the new connection! :)

Also, for good measure, maybe I should add that this will indeed be highly interesting.

Rune Iversen -> RE: Today?? (6/1/2004 11:56:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Svennemir

By the way, I don't care, because I got the new connection! :)

Also, for good measure, maybe I should add that this will indeed be highly interesting.

[sm=00000280.gif]

Kevin E. Duguay -> RE: Today?? (6/3/2004 9:56:05 PM)

Now Im getting antsy! IS IT DONE YET?

Kristo Vaher -> RE: Today?? (6/3/2004 10:36:35 PM)

Some posts indicate that yes it is done, and it just needs to be wrapped up and set up for downloads.

But we all know how long these things take...

I estimate probably mid June, or couple days less.

Kevin E. Duguay -> RE: Today?? (6/3/2004 11:22:25 PM)

I should have made my post a little clearer. I know its done, I worked on it. I should have asked.............

IS THE DOWNLOADER BROKE AGAIN?[&:]

Sorry for the confusion my previous post may have caused.[;)]

Kristo Vaher -> RE: Today?? (6/3/2004 11:26:07 PM)

quote:

I should have made my post a little clearer. I know its done, I worked on it. I should have asked.............

IS THE DOWNLOADER BROKE AGAIN?[&:]

Sorry for the confusion my previous post my have caused.[;)]

LOL

Maciste -> RE: Today?? (6/4/2004 4:42:12 AM)

Steel Panthers is God, and Matrix Games' staff are His prophets...
Then, don't worry, the Messiah will come and His reign will begin...
(Dick van Impe with wargamer made turned ON)

Kevin E. Duguay -> RE: Today?? (6/5/2004 6:07:18 PM)

How about the day after D-Day?? [sm=00000619.gif]

Schnee0 -> RE: Today?? (6/5/2004 9:57:40 PM)

June 6th [;)]
June 6th [:D]
June 6th [&o]

Kristo Vaher -> RE: Today?? (6/5/2004 11:47:47 PM)

It would be a nice way to respect those that fell, but I still bet on mid-June. It seems the most likely one, considering the information gathered. The fact that 8.2 got ready at programming stage is great and all, but it takes loads of time after that to get it actually out in the public.

Respect those that fell sixty years ago.

KG Erwin -> RE: Today?? (6/6/2004 12:34:35 AM)

Yeah, I recommend that you guys get out your copies of "Band of Brothers", "Saving Private Ryan" and "The Longest Day". I'm giving gaming a break for the moment, and reflecting on the real men and women who changed the world all those years ago. [&o]

FNG -> RE: Today?? (6/6/2004 1:04:50 AM)

I am fortunate enough to own a 1944 Inglis manufactured Bren Mk.II that was taken into action by Canadian troops. On the 60th anniversary of its baptism, I shall be saluting ALL the brave men who fought and fell, and hope that their sacrifice has taught us all something, and was not in vain.

Maciste -> RE: Today?? (6/6/2004 10:27:14 PM)

What about the day when Hitler died? [:D][:D][:D]

Leatherneck -> RE: Today?? (6/8/2004 2:38:05 AM)

quote:

KG Erwin -> RE: Today?? (6/8/2004 2:48:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Leatherneck

quote:

A Leatherneck, sleeping? [X(] Beware, my friend. Soon the shouts of Banzai! will rouse you and you will awaken to sword- and bayonet-wielding men anxious to slash you to a horrible death. [sm=00000007.gif]

BulletMagnet -> RE: Today?? (6/8/2004 3:04:50 AM)

Hey gunny hows it going? See your still alive. I just started college,(u of F) been reordering my life and such.Thanks for all of the updates and such.Once 8.2 is out the intial rush will be rough but im sure it will weather the storm.Besides what else would we play?

Sincerly

BulletMagnet aka The Polish Lancer

KG Erwin -> RE: Today?? (6/8/2004 3:31:31 AM)

Just started college? Well, what you are majoring in? I've missed you around here. I'd forgotten you were so young. Jeez, I'll be turning 47 in ten days, but I'm raising a 7-year old daughter. My dear wife is 32. Between the two of them, my gaming and my love for rock n roll, I'll never grow old, at least mentally. It's good to hear from you, Bullet Magnet. 8.2 is just around the corner--you're gonna love it.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI