RE: RE: (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Zorfwaddle -> RE: RE: (4/27/2007 4:50:11 AM)

I know how everyone feels. I started cruising the Matrix games forums when they redid Steel Panthers, a favorite of mine. I had been playing WIP since 1992 when I got my first PC. SP came out when I was in Okinawa and I picked it up immediately because Grisby was the designer. When I found out that SPWAW and WIP were here at Matrix I signed up immediately. Had to go thru a couple of name changes tho...

George

brisd -> RE: RE: (4/28/2007 2:48:04 AM)

Wow, color me confused too at first. I was thinking, are they going to redo PacWar again, only this time make it more strategic and less a micro-management chore (WITP)? [:D]

I too came here originally because Matrix had 'redid' one of my fav GG games, PacWar (I've been playing his stuff since Apple II days). I've never finished a WITP campaign game, never had the time the past few years (school). This thread brought back those heady days when I had so much hope for the game (weekly turns for example with that scale instead of what WITP became). Still, WITP is an incredible accomplishment. [&o]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI