Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? - 6/12/2007 7:46:38 PM   
MartNick

Hi

When the patch/upgrade is ready is it possible for me to DL the whole thing again? I am an existing Matrix CS owner, and would prefer not to add a patch of this size to my install, but start from scratch.

Is there a list anywhere of how many scenarios there are in the LCG's of each game?

Ta ver much

Martin
Post #: 1
RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? - 6/12/2007 7:51:21 PM   
rich12545

Both questions have already been answered on this forum.  Try a search.

(in reply to MartNick)
Post #: 2
RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? - 6/12/2007 8:05:36 PM   
CJMello63

You will have an option. Patch or DL the entire thing again. If nothing changes then there are our options.

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 3
RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? - 6/12/2007 8:27:15 PM   
Zeitgeist

ultimately, what is the difference? is there an advantage to just downloading it all again?    

www.WW2F.com - The Definitive World War Two Message Board

(in reply to CJMello63)
Post #: 4
RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? - 6/12/2007 8:29:39 PM   
CJMello63

If you want to burn one file to a disk for a future reinstall rather than the original DL and a patch. No big deal really.

(in reply to Zeitgeist)
Post #: 5
RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? - 6/12/2007 8:42:58 PM   
Hertston

quote:

ORIGINAL: CJMello63

If you want to burn one file to a disk for a future reinstall rather than the original DL and a patch. No big deal really.

And even that's only an advantage should there be no more patches, unless you feel like repeating the process.

(in reply to CJMello63)
Post #: 6
RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? - 6/12/2007 8:44:44 PM   
CJMello63

Exactly.

(in reply to Hertston)
Post #: 7
RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? - 6/13/2007 3:20:17 AM   
Gray_Lensman

Best thing is to use CD or DVD (RWs) vs (R). Admitedly a little more pricey, but for the few times you would actually rewrite to them, you are not going to wear them out.

Also, (I haven't tried this myself yet), an IT person told me that you could write to a CD/DVD-R and even if it is finalized, depending on your CD/DVD software, you can UN-finalize it and add more to it.

(in reply to CJMello63)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI