Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Check the Front Page!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Check the Front Page! Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Check the Front Page! - 2/10/2009 7:28:33 PM   
Grotius

quote:

Define obscene.

"I know it when I see it." Jacobellis v. Ohio, 378 U.S. 184 (1964) (Stewart, J., concurring).

(in reply to m10bob)
Post #: 181
RE: Check the Front Page! - 2/12/2009 5:29:09 PM   
VI66_slith

I waited a few years for the original...no sense crying now...I'll wait some more and then some. Always worth it.

"Many, who should know better, think that wars can be decided by soulless machines, rather than by the blood and anguish of brave men." ~Patton

(in reply to m10bob)
Post #: 182
RE: Check the Front Page! - 3/1/2009 7:33:05 PM   
princep01

Hee, hee...thanks, flipper. You reinforce my point nicely. The explanation was offered MONTHS ago. The original due date is more than 8 months expired. My comment is correct.

However, like you, I do want the product ot be "complete". At the same time, we both know it will be subject to multiple patches over its life. Let's get on with it....the audience is waiting and the line is not short.

quote:

ORIGINAL: flipperwasirish

quote:

ORIGINAL: princep01

The below, unfortunately, turn out to be grossly over optimistic.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Weidi72

The Admiral’s Edition expansion is currently scheduled for an early Summer, 2008 release.

Still in time?

Delaying the release in order to make a better product is (and was) CORRECT. At least in my opinion. The reasons were explained very well months ago.

(in reply to wworld7)
Post #: 183
RE: Check the Front Page! - 3/1/2009 7:36:00 PM   
princep01

I assume you mean that you waited a long time for the stock version of WitP, not the original of the nice Don Troiani painting. If you have that original....you are both lucky and wealthy beyond my humble means. (I think that is a Troiani....I have several prints of his, but, of course, could not imagine buying an origial:).

quote:

ORIGINAL: VI66

I waited a few years for the original...no sense crying now...I'll wait some more and then some. Always worth it.

(in reply to VI66_slith)
Post #: 184
RE: Check the Front Page! - 3/1/2009 7:54:47 PM   
wworld7

quote:

ORIGINAL: princep01

Hee, hee...thanks, flipper. You reinforce my point nicely. The explanation was offered MONTHS ago. The original due date is more than 8 months expired. My comment is correct.

However, like you, I do want the product ot be "complete". At the same time, we both know it will be subject to multiple patches over its life. Let's get on with it....the audience is waiting and the line is not short.

There is nothing to "get on with".

WITP-AE is not ready for release and "the line" short or long will wait until it is.

I'm enjoying the free time I have now as I wait for WITP-AE. For one, it has given me a chance to catch up on many books I desire to read.

Flipper

(in reply to princep01)
Post #: 185
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Check the Front Page! Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI