Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Selling a Direct Download

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Selling a Direct Download Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Selling a Direct Download - 1/24/2008 10:50:54 PM   
hazxan

I've looked around the forums and support pages, I may well be missing the obvious, but I can't find anything on the legality and process of selling on a game bought only by direct download.

I have a few games that I only have the direct download for that I'd like to sell. Not just Matrix games, HOI 2 DD also. How do I go about selling them? Does it depend on the seller as the Gamersgate site I used for HOI has a very different process to Matrix.

Any comments, ideas?
Post #: 1
RE: Selling a Direct Download - 1/25/2008 1:26:55 AM   
wworld7

Deleted because I was wrong in my response.

< Message edited by flipperwasirish -- 1/25/2008 5:07:11 AM >

Flipper

(in reply to hazxan)
Post #: 2
RE: Selling a Direct Download - 1/25/2008 5:03:28 AM   
Erik Rutins

They will not be able to register IF you already registered it. They will not be able to download beta updates and bonus content if they cannot register. They'll be able to download and install official updates just fine.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to wworld7)
Post #: 3
RE: Selling a Direct Download - 1/25/2008 1:54:39 PM   
Terl

quote:

ORIGINAL: NotaGrog

I've looked around the forums and support pages, I may well be missing the obvious, but I can't find anything on the legality and process of selling on a game bought only by direct download.

I have a few games that I only have the direct download for that I'd like to sell. Not just Matrix games, HOI 2 DD also. How do I go about selling them? Does it depend on the seller as the Gamersgate site I used for HOI has a very different process to Matrix.

Any comments, ideas?

As for gamersgate, I imagine that would be quite difficult because they use their own downloader. I don't know of a way to transfer it from say your account to mine. Only games you buy are in your downloader. You'd have to check with them but I imagine it would prove to be more difficult.

(in reply to hazxan)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Selling a Direct Download Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI