Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/17/2013 5:06:26 AM   
SLAAKMAN

9/11 Analysis by David Chandler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6JN9cwY_OE

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to EisenHammer)
Post #: 751
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/17/2013 3:20:24 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: EisenHammer

Mel Gibson may be a nutcase sometimes. But he knows how to make movies.

Get the Gringo was a fun, and underappreciated, romp.

Post #: 752
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/18/2013 7:49:34 PM   
Chickenboy

Watched Spaceballs: The Movie last night. May The Schwartz Be With You!

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 753
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/19/2013 2:52:55 AM   
EisenHammer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Never saw that one. I'm going to have to check it out

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 754
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/19/2013 2:54:39 AM   
EisenHammer

quote:

Watched Spaceballs: The Movie last night. May The Schwartz Be With You!

Spaceballs is a classic. But High Anxiety is my favorite Mel Brooks movie.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 755
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/19/2013 3:13:35 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: EisenHammer

quote:

Never saw that one. I'm going to have to check it out

A little teaser for you. It's like Payback, but with a Mexican prison. The same hard boiled noir.

Payback is one of my favorites. Very rough around the edges.

Post #: 756
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/19/2013 7:04:50 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Daughter of the Tong (1939)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LD3tQktpHQ

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 757
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/20/2013 12:14:42 AM   
SLAAKMAN

BUSTED!!!! HIGH TREASON CHARGES APPLY TO OBAMA'S FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Researchers Doug Vogt and Paul Irey claim to know the identity of the lady who forged Obama’s birth certificate.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/expert-predicts-prison-time-for-those-whove-helped-obama/#comments

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 758
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/20/2013 9:01:23 PM   
SLAAKMAN

The Bridge At Remagen [1969]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN0VqyBqApc

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 759
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/21/2013 2:07:11 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Is the world under chemical warfare attack???!!

CHEMTRAILS & Aviation Expert Mark McCandlish DELIVERS the FACTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF1dRiqrR1Y

HAARP Chemtrail Whistleblower Pilot Exposes Video Truth Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syvQkviPdDE

Chemtrails- The facts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9cQfcKR0EM

CHEMTRAILS: What CBS doesn't want you to see. (Part I)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUZktdjy2w0

Glasgow Under Chemtrail Attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ_gD25me3U

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 760
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/21/2013 6:08:34 PM   
Chickenboy

Yes! Look at all those Dihydrogen Monoxide chemical trails in the sky! If we're not careful, the stuff will come down on us in precipitate form!

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 761
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/21/2013 7:28:42 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Yes! Look at all those Dihydrogen Monoxide chemical trails in the sky! If we're not careful, the stuff will come down on us in precipitate form!
warspite1

Scaremongerererer

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 762
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 12:00:59 AM   
Chickenboy

Hey-thousands of people die from acute dihydrogen monoxide intoxication annually. It's a shame. People have a bunch of it in their system, it's so pervasive in the environment. I say we oughta ban the stuff!

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 763
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 1:20:40 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Chickenboy

warspite1

Scaremongerererer

Silly Warspite1 & Silly Chickenboy Newblette's are duping themselves as usual. Not only does W1 cower in the face of a Vassal challenge but he also retreats from verifiable facts! Is barium actually present in disproportionate levels in these clouds??

Why chemtrails have Barium and Strontium in them
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1360412/pg1

Aluminium, Strontium & Barium In Brisbane Rainwater
http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/aluminium-strontium-barium-in-brisbane-rainwater/

Chemtrails and Strontium - Chemtrails Spraying and Strontium

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com/Stronthium.php

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 764
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 1:26:04 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Its not as if it hasnt happened before:

US. Army sprays radioactive materials on unsuspecting St. Louis public 1953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkrFSJ9kAus

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 765
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 1:35:20 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Hey-thousands of people die from acute dihydrogen monoxide intoxication annually. It's a shame. People have a bunch of it in their system, it's so pervasive in the environment. I say we oughta ban the stuff!

Maybe you should trying quacking like a duck & *Presto*...you'll float!!!

G.O.A.T. AND YOUR M.O.M. Quack like a duck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnRq6iyHKg

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 766
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 6:28:33 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Est-Ouest

quote:

Est-Ouest (1999)
After the Second World War, former White Emigres are offered Soviet citizenship, amnesty, and an invitation to return to the Motherland, so that they could join in the post-war restructuring. While most of the émigrés decide to remain abroad, there are many people anxious to return to the ‘Holy Russia’. Among the returnees are Alexei Golovin (Oleg Menshikov), his French wife Marie (Sandrine Bonnaire) and their son Sergey. But Joseph Stalin's offer was merely a tactical step.

On arrival in Odessa, many of their travelling companions are executed on the spot or sent to the Gulag. Alexei and his family escape this fate and are sent to Kiev simply because the Soviet authorities realise that they have much to gain from this young doctor. He will be paraded as an example, a model "returnee". This is the price Alexei has to pay to save Marie and Seriozha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East/West

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 767
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 2:23:32 PM   
SLAAKMAN

The Illuminati's diabolical scheme to exterminate 90%+ of the worlds population:

The Great Culling: Our Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7BqFtyCRJc

quote:

The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia. It has been referred to as an American Stonehenge. The person or group that paid for its construction is a mystery. Inscribed on its stones are ten commandments, written in twelve languages, for what it describes as an Age of Reason. Many believe it is an agenda for the New World Order.

The first commandment is: "Maintain humanity under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature." Since the world population now stands at over seven billion, that means the commandment calls for the elimination of 93% of the world's population.

THE CULLING ALREADY HAS BEGUN
The Great Culling of the human race already has begun. It is being done through chemicals added to our drinking water, food, medicines, and the air we breathe -- chemicals that have the known effect of reducing fertility and shortening lifespan. This message can no longer be dismissed as conspiracy theory. The facts are in plain view.

This documentary is the first of a three-part series. It shows how additives to our drinking water, such as fluoride, supposedly to combat tooth decay, in reality are covert doses of death. It also shows how you can protect yourself and your family.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 768
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 2:29:43 PM   
Chickenboy

I hope they come out with a documentary film soon from this book.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 769
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 2:36:55 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
It shows how additives to our drinking water, such as fluoride, supposedly to combat tooth decay, in reality are covert doses of death. It also shows how you can protect yourself and your family.

LOL! Yes, the tin foil hat brigade is out in force today! The perennial anti-flouride argument. Classic.

These guys are doing a **** job of shortening lifespan, I can tell you that. Global average life expectancy is climbing, as it has for the last two decades. Work to eradicate malaria, reduce mortality associated with cancer and look at drug-resistant TB continues and is starting to bite.

Hey Slaak-how hard do you think it would be to find out the 'mysterious' owners of a large stone plaque? Whose land is it on? That would be a good place to start. If it's on public land, down it comes-no nutjobian monuments on common land, thank you very much.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 770
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 7:55:41 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

It shows how additives to our drinking water, such as fluoride, supposedly to combat tooth decay, in reality are covert doses of death. It also shows how you can protect yourself and your family.

LOL! Yes, the tin foil hat brigade is out in force today! The perennial anti-flouride argument. Classic.

These guys are doing a **** job of shortening lifespan, I can tell you that. Global average life expectancy is climbing, as it has for the last two decades. Work to eradicate malaria, reduce mortality associated with cancer and look at drug-resistant TB continues and is starting to bite.

Hey Slaak-how hard do you think it would be to find out the 'mysterious' owners of a large stone plaque? Whose land is it on? That would be a good place to start. If it's on public land, down it comes-no nutjobian monuments on common land, thank you very much.
warspite1

Whichever way you slice it, you've got to admit these illuminatii geezers are a bit rubbish aren't they?

If they are so clever and all powerful then why did they let the world's population get to 7billion in the first place - when their goal is 500,000?

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 771
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 8:25:23 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Here is your answer to this epic enigma Gentlemen. Of course, Sir Robin Warspite1 is still Wimpy & Weak for shirking his duty on Vassal.

9/11 False Flag - (Names, Connections, Motives)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 772
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 9:27:05 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Here is your answer to this epic enigma Gentlemen. Of course, Sir Robin Warspite1 is still Wimpy & Weak for shirking his duty on Vassal.

9/11 False Flag - (Names, Connections, Motives)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

Sorry, mate. No can do. After those previous two rubbish book recommendations of yours (the one about the directed energy weapon and the one on the 'no planes' into the WTC), I'm not about to read any more of this claptrap from you about 9/11. Your ability to find rubbish authors has, admittedly, exceeded my ability to read it in a timely fashion.

Besides, you haven't read any of my book suggestions about Paranoia. When you do so, then we can talk.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 773
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 11:18:29 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Sorry, mate. No can do. After those previous two rubbish book recommendations of yours (the one about the directed energy weapon and the one on the 'no planes' into the WTC), I'm not about to read any more of this claptrap from you about 9/11.

Suit yourself. Im convinced the hologram theory is disinformation but the DEW could be a valid possibility. Im utterly convinced that Dr Sabrosky is correct, Aaron Russo is telling the truth & that FBI actiually did meet with the IDF whistleblower almost a year before sept 11 2001. 9-11 is an inside job.

quote:

Your ability to find rubbish authors has, admittedly, exceeded my ability to read it in a timely fashion.

No proof that theyre rubbish yet. So much data & so little time to digest it.

quote:

Besides, you haven't read any of my book suggestions about Paranoia. When you do so, then we can talk.

I havent even had time to look for it let alone read it. It doesnt apply to me anyway since I already know that the New World Order is out to exterminate me. Thats ok. God will merely resurrect me anyway & you Silly Newblettes will be running away when the Italian juggernaut takes Moscow!

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 3/31/2013 3:43:35 AM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 774
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 11:22:10 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

It was erected by the Rosicrucian Masons.
quote:

Silly warspite1-Newblette,

Whichever way you slice it, you've got to admit these illuminatii geezers are a bit rubbish aren't they?

If they are so clever and all powerful then why did they let the world's population get to 7billion in the first place - when their goal is 500,000?

You'll have to ask them why. Why do witches weigh the same as ducks? Why ask why Silly Warspite1-Newblette when the HMS Warspite itself refuses to do battle with the Italian Navy?? Cluck cluck cluck!

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 3/22/2013 11:23:16 PM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 775
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2013 11:58:12 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Documentary 2013 - Panorama: On the eve of the tenth anniversary of the Iraq War, Panorama reveals how key aspects of the secret intelligence used to justify the invasion were based on fabrications.

The Spies Who Fooled the World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOsHLA1CMPI

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 776
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/23/2013 2:00:53 AM   
Chickenboy

Panorama was an underappreciated album by the Cars.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 777
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/23/2013 2:45:00 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Panorama was an underappreciated album by the Cars.

The Mighty Slaakman appreciates The Cars in more ways than you could ever know.

The Cars- Bye Bye Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6GDGoiO8Y

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 778
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/23/2013 4:40:07 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Subpoenas served to Congress on Obama's eligibility
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7hjZ_-1cNQ

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 779
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/30/2013 2:29:48 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Jesus stated some will have a gift of prognostication. Here is part of Nostradamus vision of Hitler & WWII-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf22tUYa47c
quote:

Note that in the numbering of this quatrain 4-15, we are given three digits of the date 1945 when this war ended..

6-49 The great Pontiff of the party of Mammer
Will subjugate the confines of the Danube
He will pursue an iron cross, topsy turvey
Captives, gold, jewels, more than one hundred thousand rubles.

The “party of Mammer” could mean two things. First, it is the Sabine Mars, so it could read Party of Mars, or secondly, it could refer to the Mamertini, a tribe who lived on Sicily. I think here Nostradamus is using it in a double play, connecting Mussolinii, since Fascism began in Italy.
The crooked iron cross could be nothing else but the swastika.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 780
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI