Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/26/2012 10:09:35 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Warspite1

Should have made clear - I am talking about the BBC/HBO production about the Wannsee Conference in 1942 starring Kenneth Branagh as Heydrich. Excellent cast, brilliant screenplay. Thoroughly recommended.

Cool! I just love conspiracies!!

Die Wannseekonferenz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URSNN5mnI2g

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 121
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/27/2012 2:24:31 PM   
LarryP

Puss In Boots. Just came out on DVD.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 122
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/28/2012 11:13:19 AM   
nicwb

Just watched "Sherlock" Ep 4 A scandal in Belgravia - loved it.

(in reply to LarryP)
Post #: 123
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 2/28/2012 7:11:13 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: nicwb

Just watched "Sherlock" Ep 4 A scandal in Belgravia - loved it.
Warspite1

+1

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to nicwb)
Post #: 124
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/7/2012 8:34:50 AM   
Chrise126

comedy film.

franklin marshall
franklin marshall outlet
franklin marshall greece

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 125
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2012 11:03:44 PM   
warspite1

Airplane and Airplane II double bill on Sky

(in reply to Chrise126)
Post #: 126
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2012 11:07:38 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Oh yeah. Great viewing.

Oh, do you think you have TIME for this discussion? Or are u wanting the temperature to be 1000 times warmer than normal in your backyard?

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 127
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2012 11:11:18 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

Oh yeah. Great viewing.

Oh, do you think you have TIME for this discussion? Or are u wanting the temperature to be 1000 times warmer than normal in your backyard?
Warspite1

Did I not say? HAL has defected. He has no intention of murdering thousands of innocents for no reason, and immolating himself in the process. We are currently watching Airplane II, while sipping piña colada's in the rain. Cheers HAL

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 128
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2012 11:13:58 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh yeah. Great viewing.

Warspite1

Did I not say? HAL has defected. He has no intention of murdering thousands of innocents for no reason, and immolating himself in the process. We are currently watching Airplane II, while sipping piña colada's in the rain. Cheers HAL

Well the jokes on you, sucker. Hal's real weapon was depositing O-ethyl S-[2-(diisopropylamino)ethyl] methylphosphonothioate in your backyard. I can tell you how to deactivate it. IF YOU PROMISE TO NEVER MENTION SOCCER ON MY THREADS.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 129
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2012 11:18:52 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh yeah. Great viewing.

Warspite1

O-ethyl S-[2-(diisopropylamino)ethyl] methylphosphonothioate
Warspite1

Strawberry Jam?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 130
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2012 11:19:56 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh yeah. Great viewing.

Warspite1

Warspite1

Strawberry Jam?

GULP. Uh, howdya know that?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 131
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2012 11:27:29 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh yeah. Great viewing.

Warspite1

Did I not say? HAL has defected. He has no intention of murdering thousands of
innocents for no reason, and immolating himself in the process. We are currently watching Airplane II, while sipping piña colada's in the rain. Cheers HAL

Warspite1

Strawberry Jam?

GULP. Uh, howdya know that?

Warspite1

Just a wild stab in the dark

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 132
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2012 9:22:46 PM   
parusski

Just discovered the funniest tv show I have seen in a long time.

Archer:

Here is a trailer:

Archer

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 133
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2012 9:30:21 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Archer:

Here is a trailer:

Archer
Warspite1

That looks good - wonder if its on in Englandsville?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 134
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2012 9:31:28 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

Archer:

Here is a trailer:

Archer
Warspite1

That looks good - wonder if its on in Englandsville?

It is crude, sexist, vulgar and beyond funny. It is only for adults and it is on Netflix(streaming and DVD). Long clips on Youtube,.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 135
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/22/2012 9:32:49 PM   
parusski

Try this:

BEST of Archer clip

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 136
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 9:54:06 PM   
warspite1

Grimm. Don't really know what to make of it so far.......

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 137
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 9:58:27 PM   
parusski

quote:

Focus on the wordplay and the complete lack of political correctness.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 138
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 10:07:02 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

I must have missed it; I don't recall any of that. What has been un-PC?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 139
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 10:15:03 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

I must have missed it; I don't recall any of that. What has been un-PC?

At this point Steiner rolls his eyes-warspite1 it is not the fault of the universally acclaimed Archer(Ambrose hails it as "...funny, witty, mirthful, gay, playful, rich, whimsical and hysterical..."that people of certain nationalities, who are known for the lack of a proper sense of humor, fail to see even the most obvious moments of humor in the program Queen Elizabeth credits with making her smile.

I have a deep reserve of pity for people that fail to see the obvious, so I will tolerate your...mental oblivion.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 140
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 10:27:08 PM   
warspite1

I was taking about the US series Grimm, not calling Archer Grim.....

Given our exchanges on comedy shows previously, how could you possibly think I was calling Archer Grim and politically correct!!!

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 141
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 10:29:26 PM   
parusski

quote:

Given our exchanges on comedy shows previously, how could you possibly think I was calling Archer Grim and politically correct!!!

Once again rolling my eyes and assuming my normal air of superiority...OOPS...

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 142
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 10:32:17 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

Once again rolling my eyes and assuming my normal air of superiority...OOPS...

AND you learned Ambrose loved Archer.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 143
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 10:36:06 PM   
warspite1

(The suave, handsome, Englishman allows himself a smug, all knowing smirk, while simultaneously rolling his eyes at Steiner rolling his eyes, when the latter had no good reason to roll his eyes).

Steiner, old boy, I trust you feel suitably chastened by your embarrassing faux pas? (said Warspite, rolling his eyes).

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 144
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/27/2012 10:43:32 PM   
parusski

quote:

(The suave, handsome, Englishman allows himself a smug, all knowing smirk, while simultaneously rolling his eyes at Steiner rolling his eyes, when the latter had no good reason to roll his eyes).

Steiner, old boy, I trust you feel suitably chastened by your embarrassing faux pas? (said Warspite, rolling his eyes).

I once again resort to the only response someone who is uptight, with no sense of humor and bad teeth can understand, pay close attention at :25

The only thing an under-educated, dim-witted and pudding eating Brit can understnad

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 145
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/28/2012 6:05:47 AM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

I once again resort to the only response someone who is uptight, with no sense of humor and bad teeth can understand, pay close attention at :25

The only thing an under-educated, dim-witted and pudding eating Brit can understnad
Warspite1

Mmmm now let me see

Under-educated / dim witted - well I did go to a comprehensive school in England and I didn't understand the relevance of :25, so check.
No sense of humour - Blackadder, Airplane, The Fast Show, supporting Tottenham Hotspur, The Office, my wife's cooking - i must have a sense of humour so no, I don't think that is correct.
Bad teeth - I'm English so yes, check
Pudding eating - yes I'm overweight so check

Well Steiner 3/4 - well done.

Edit - sorry, forgot uptight. Yeah why not.

4/5 Steiner - well done

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 3/28/2012 6:07:25 AM >

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 146
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/28/2012 6:49:58 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Stalin and the Betrayal of Leningrad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEIlXvlvXMA

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 147
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/28/2012 2:32:43 PM   
nate25

Just watched JFK again.

While I believe Oliver Stone is a liberal crackpot, there's more to that story than we'll probably ever know.

I have a subtle and cunning plan.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 148
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/28/2012 8:26:21 PM   
parusski

quote:

Warspite1

Mmmm now let me see

Under-educated / dim witted - well I did go to a comprehensive school in England and I didn't understand the relevance of :25, so check.
No sense of humour - Blackadder, Airplane, The Fast Show, supporting Tottenham Hotspur, The Office, my wife's cooking - i must have a sense of humour so no, I don't think that is correct.
Bad teeth - I'm English so yes, check
Pudding eating - yes I'm overweight so check

Well Steiner 3/4 - well done.

Edit - sorry, forgot uptight. Yeah why not.

4/5 Steiner - well done

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It is great when the plebs recognize greatness.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 149
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/29/2012 11:25:21 PM   
Vincenzo_Beretta

"Inside Job" by Craig Ferguson - The Oscar winner documentary about the 2008 financial meltdown. It really makes your blood boil - but it manages to be sharp, to the point and even quite funny.

"Wire in the Blood" - and excellent series of British TV movies about a criminal psychologist who maybe has only six-degrees of separations by the monsters he tries to catch. Half "The Silence of the Lambs", half "Northern UK, where the sea and the skyes are always grey".

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI