Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/21/2012 1:15:19 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: nate25

I'm pretty sure most women are insane, so we must be hard-wired to tolerate it.

Not that Slaak's a woman, just saying.

Just saying.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 211
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/21/2012 4:19:50 AM   
ilovestrategy

quote:

ORIGINAL: roeddog

Battlground: WWII on hulu+

How do you like Hulu+? I was thinking about getting it but not sure.

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to roeddog)
Post #: 212
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/21/2012 5:27:22 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Dunkirk (1958)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8aaQ1Uafc

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 213
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/21/2012 6:36:55 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Excellent documentary;

Soviet Storm: WW2 In the East (Battle of Stalingrad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wheGNXA5ryg

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 214
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/22/2012 11:12:16 PM   
shunwick

This is great scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FxKcLId-Ys

Best wishes,
Steve

< Message edited by shunwick -- 4/23/2012 12:33:57 AM >

I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 215
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 4/23/2012 4:16:08 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Joseph Stalin: Red Terror
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=QF_fOHjWJMo

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to shunwick)
Post #: 216
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/5/2012 10:05:14 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Doctor Who's top moments!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmv80q5fAWU

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 217
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/5/2012 10:09:31 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Like it.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 218
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/5/2012 11:14:02 PM   
JamesM

Has anyone seen that doco on the Military channel "Soviet Storm", I have not seen as the copies on u-tube are poor quality, but I am thinking of getting it when it is available on DVD. Is it worth it?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 219
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/5/2012 11:18:16 PM   
parusski

Brilliant drum demonstration here!!!!!

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 220
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/6/2012 2:00:30 AM   
parusski

Stupid women-funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvw90Oc1Slo&feature=related

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 221
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/6/2012 3:36:50 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Like it.

Eggzellent!

quote:

Soviet Storm

Superb quality. Yes it is worth owning.
Soviet Storm: WW2 In the East (Battle of Stalingrad) (bg-subs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wheGNXA5ryg

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 222
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/6/2012 4:23:40 AM   
nelmsm1

Watching the Moseley Allvarez fight waiting for Cotto and Mayweather

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 223
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/6/2012 4:46:52 AM   
parusski

Most you guys are old enough and have the right sense of humor to appreciate this clip. It is the hugely funny Foster Brooks at a Dean Martin roasts. God, was Brooks' drunk act funny. You are required to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNakQ48etN4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aytIvbMC91g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKYSlaRhyBQ&feature=related

< Message edited by parusski -- 5/6/2012 4:55:56 AM >

(in reply to nelmsm1)
Post #: 224
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/6/2012 3:21:05 PM   
parusski

quote:

SLAAKMAN, take a look at these amateur East Front videos. I have never seen most of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLQgOkNQ3E&feature=related

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 225
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/6/2012 6:55:01 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

SLAAKMAN, take a look at these amateur East Front videos. I have never seen most of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLQgOkNQ3E

Ah yes, the beautiful "Mein Krieg" series. Good detail of the shock & tragedy that so many endured. Death to Utopianism in all its hideous forms!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 226
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/6/2012 6:57:23 PM   
parusski

quote:

Death to Utopianism in all its hideous forms!

Ah, would be nice to rid America of utopia seekers.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 227
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/8/2012 1:35:51 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Missing Links 911 - Israel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDrSr_h0A7I

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 228
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/9/2012 10:12:36 PM   
Orm

Slaakman. Maybe you should remove your last link so you do not get another ban or something.

Edit: Not that I am sure that it will or so. I just remember the video that caused some heated discussion a while back and your ban. This one seems to be able to generate hot tempers as well.

< Message edited by Orm -- 5/9/2012 10:15:05 PM >

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 229
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/9/2012 10:19:35 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Slaakman. Maybe you should remove your last link so you do not get another ban or something.

Edit: Not that I am sure that it will or so. I just remember the video that caused some heated discussion a while back and your ban. This one seems to be able to generate hot tempers as well.

I'm with Orm my buddy.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 230
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 1:11:04 AM   
SLAAKMAN

er...its only a link to a documentary I found on boobtube. I didnt start a thread about it as last time. Has anyone complained? (EDIT); btw, Did you watch the video?

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 5/10/2012 1:41:24 AM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 231
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 1:14:58 AM   
nate25

No one's complained, we just don't want to give the teacher an excuse to rap your knuckles.

We kinda like havin' the Green One around. (Sorta, Maybe . . )

I have a subtle and cunning plan.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 232
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 1:45:16 AM   
parusski

quote:

er...its only a link to a documentary I found on boobtube. I didnt start a thread about it as last time. Has anyone complained? (EDIT); btw, Did you watch the video?

YEAH, I complained. I just fired off an email to President Obummer. And with luck you will be in Gitmo by tomorrow. Oh wait, that was closed after the Bushman left office. What? It wasn't? How can that be? Someone promised. UUUHH, what was I supposed to be typing?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 233
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 1:55:15 AM   
SLAAKMAN

hmmmm well maybe after careful thought, I might pull it for the reason that nobody wants to watch it. However, if they are rejecting it merely because of the title, without viewing the content then I should leave it up. Or maybe replace it with another similar subject. BTW this isnt the first time Ive posted something about 911. Why would anyone notice this now?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 234
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 2:20:33 AM   
parusski

quote:

hmmmm well maybe after careful thought, I might pull it for the reason that nobody wants to watch it. However, if they are rejecting it merely because of the title, without viewing the content then I should leave it up. Or maybe replace it with another similar subject. BTW this isnt the first time Ive posted something about 911. Why would anyone notice this now?

I don't know. Could it be your mercurial personality and LOUD voice?? I have no problem with anything you have ever posted, even about my beautiful daughter. Not much bothers me. But you know we have plenty of busybody members who would love to get someone spanked for posting something they do not like.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 235
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 3:57:25 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: nate25

No one's complained, we just don't want to give the teacher an excuse to rap your knuckles.

We kinda like havin' the Green One around. (Sorta, Maybe . . )

Indeed.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 236
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 4:05:03 PM   
Orm

quote:

I must confess that I have not watched it. It is two hours long and I do not have that long attention span for a 'documentary' on youtube. I watched about 5 minutes on different parts of it. Do you watch all of them that you post? Anyway. It seems that I was wrong and no one notice and react to this one.

< Message edited by Orm -- 5/10/2012 4:06:33 PM >

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 237
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 5:20:27 PM   
ilovestrategy

I'm watching Paulus in Stalingrad.

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 238
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 5/10/2012 7:11:42 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

I'm watching Paulus in Stalingrad.

A voice of sanity you have. And great taste.

(in reply to ilovestrategy)
Post #: 239
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI