Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: European Championships

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: European Championships Page: <<   < prev  48 49 [50] 51 52   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: European Championships - 4/27/2014 5:33:37 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Fulham Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

A two goal lead blown.....

Why do you care about this match?

Not that I really care because football is a stupid game anyway.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1471
RE: European Championships - 4/27/2014 5:44:48 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

Fulham Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

A two goal lead blown.....

Why do you care about this match?

Not that I really care because football is a stupid game anyway.
warspite1

I was born in Hammersmith so Fulham was my local club and the first team I saw play live (vs Blackburn Rovers in the mid 70's). My late brother was one of the few in the Warspite family that did not go down the Tottenham route (he was a season ticket holder at Fulham) and he took me and one of my other brothers to see them. Fulham are like Charlton Athletic (my current local club) - they are a small club, not threatening, but really likeable. The Fulham FA Cup run of 1975 was a real highlight as a kid - sadly they lost the final 2-0 to West Ham United.

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1472
RE: European Championships - 4/27/2014 5:47:24 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

quote:

Watched Chelsea park the bus in Madrid. And they got the 0-0 match they wanted.

While I agree that it might be boring to watch it, I think it takes skill from the manager to park that bus so well that it blocks all attempts from Madrid to score.

I am pretty certain they wanted 0 - 1

0 - 0 is dangerous for Chelsea now. Scoring away is a must in this competition. It's close to a knock out. Soooo... if Atlético scores at Stamford Bridge... Chelsea might be in deep trouble Because a second goal might follow a first goal... And that's game over.

As for these cheap tactics, my view is totally opposite. These are the tactics used by small teams. Period. Mourinho is more successful because he's got great players... whilst the small teams which use these tactics (to survive, never forget it) have much less skilled players. Ergo, that's why Mourinho (or any other coach doing this) can be more successful... than the small teams he is emulating.

There's no glory in here. Only a small man using small teams tactics. No one will ever convince me that this clown is a genius.

Chelsea and Mourinho might have wanted to win this match by 10 to nothing for all I know. But judging by how they played I say they wanted a 0-0 match.

I would not be surprised if Chelsea begun the return match the same way. Stonewalling and not even really attempting to attack.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 1473
RE: European Championships - 4/27/2014 6:09:45 PM   
british exil

They stonewalled when they won the Champions League Trophy 2012. I remember the trainer, Roberto Di Matteo, being asked if he thought it was good football to stonewall a final. He ended the interview by walking away without a further comment. I thought it was a great result, Bayern Munich being beat again in a final and at home in their own stadium. I just love it when a german team loses.

At the end of the day no one really asks how a title was won, only that it was won. Not only football.

Mat

"It is not enough to expect a man to pay for the best, you must also give him what he pays for." Alfred Dunhill

WitE,UV,AT,ATG,FoF,FPCRS

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1474
RE: European Championships - 4/27/2014 10:32:52 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

ORIGINAL: british exil

At the end of the day no one really asks how a title was won, only that it was won. Not only football.

Mat

Today at Old Trafford (new coach, Giggs) supporters chanted "attack attack attack". Barcelona supporters would never allow their rich team (players) to sit back like small teams. They would torch the stadium if they were served this cheap meal

In the 90s Real Madrid supporters booed their own team. YES, they were winning 1 - 0 or 0 - 1. The coach was sacked precisely because of this poor football display or anti-football. And YES, he was victorious. And yet they appointed Mourinho one decade later. Goes to show they were desperate. They were (Barcelona supremacy has to end).

These are historical heavy weights. The nouveaux riches (ie Chelsea) may accept these meals. It's what you have to expect from those who never tasted greatness before.

< Message edited by TulliusDetritus -- 4/27/2014 11:38:08 PM >

a nu cheeki breeki iv damke

(in reply to british exil)
Post #: 1475
RE: European Championships - 4/28/2014 7:10:56 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

Mat

Today at Old Trafford (new coach, Giggs) supporters chanted "attack attack attack". Barcelona supporters would never allow their rich team (players) to sit back like small teams. They would torch the stadium if they were served this cheap meal

In the 90s Real Madrid supporters booed their own team. YES, they were winning 1 - 0 or 0 - 1. The coach was sacked precisely because of this poor football display or anti-football. And YES, he was victorious. And yet they appointed Mourinho one decade later. Goes to show they were desperate. They were (Barcelona supremacy has to end).

These are historical heavy weights. The nouveaux riches (ie Chelsea) may accept these meals. It's what you have to expect from those who never tasted greatness before.

That Barcelona supporters has that attitude just show that they have won a lot of titles recently. I find it more interesting to ask a rich team that has won no title for, say 20 years, if they prefer their team to win titles with a defensive play style or if they prefer them to play fun attacking football but without any titles won.

Post #: 1476
RE: European Championships - 4/28/2014 7:22:27 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

Mat

That Barcelona supporters has that attitude just show that they have won a lot of titles recently. I find it more interesting to ask a rich team that has won no title for, say 20 years, if they prefer their team to win titles with a defensive play style or if they prefer them to play fun attacking football but without any titles won.
warspite1

Exactly. Give me a whole season of 1-0 wins, and parking the bus. I will take that if it means we win a trophy....

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1477
RE: European Championships - 4/28/2014 10:02:32 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

I find it more interesting to ask a rich team that has won no title for, say 20 years, if they prefer their team to win titles with a defensive play style or if they prefer them to play fun attacking football but without any titles won.

The question is perverse

Nothing in this world guarantees you titles. Ugly football included. Again: Mourinho had the richest Real Madrid in history and only got a miserable league title (out of six possible BIG titles, Champions Leagues included) in his three years in charge. And winning that *single* league is not precisely an epic victory.

In the end most fans will think "so that's how we splashed out big big big money..? To play like relegation-fodder teams?"

It's actually really simple: the teams with the best players tend to win. If you gather the best creative players they will destroy any opposition... Think about Barcelona. They destroyed (with creative, beautiful attacking football) Mourinho's richest RM in history 5 - 0! Did ugly football save him that day? Clearly not. Did creative football prevail? Indeed.

If some fans want to use their Porsche to transport manure, oh well, what can I say

In the end, given that nothing is guaranteed (victory that is), why don't you put to good use the really great players your rich team (or Russian oligarch) can afford? Why are you playing as if you were weak and irrelevant?

Really, it's like hiring Beethoven to... sweep the streets

< Message edited by TulliusDetritus -- 4/28/2014 11:04:13 PM >

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1478
RE: European Championships - 4/29/2014 1:18:46 AM   
warspite1

I think you have a selective memory. Barcelona did not always win playing beautiful football did they? And why do you say Mourinho had the most expensive Real Madrid team ever? Really? I've not checked but I suspect other managers have spent just as lavishly, if not more so. Who bought Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo?

Post #: 1479
RE: European Championships - 4/29/2014 9:53:22 AM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

I think you have a selective memory. Barcelona did not always win playing beautiful football did they? And why do you say Mourinho had the most expensive Real Madrid team ever? Really? I've not checked but I suspect other managers have spent just as lavishly, if not more so. Who bought Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo?

I don't think I have a selective memory. Barcelona have been playing this sort of football since the early 90s (Holland school via Cruyff to be more precise).

This is how football has always been played (except some teams on the last 2 decades). You have players, go for the jugular, attack (or counter-attack if you prefer). Parking the bus IS the anomaly. And I am talking about STRONG squads. And to avoid confusions, I refuse to put Mourinho in the pure counter-attack camp. There's attacking football, there's counter-attacking football... and then there's Mourinho

The classic Italian defensive teams (counter-attack) had well defined 3 lines (let's say 4-4-2). They were NOT defending near their box. Those Serie A matches saw a lot of fight in the midfield (and Mourinho systematically gives up that portion when he faces strong squads: "everyone protect the GK! Everyone pull back!").

An article I had read said Mourinho's RM was the richest RM ever. Because they had the most expensive squad ever. I assume that guy did his homework.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1480
RE: European Championships - 4/29/2014 9:59:30 AM   
TulliusDetritus

You see, Americans may get many things wrong (in sports: ie the commercials)... but they also get it right sometimes

24 seconds rule in basketball anyone? Imagine this rule was applied to football. Some *guys* would lose their job in no time... oops, parking the bus

Post #: 1481
RE: European Championships - 4/29/2014 5:07:21 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

I don't think I have a selective memory. Barcelona have been playing this sort of football since the early 90s (Holland school via Cruyff to be more precise).

This is how football has always been played (except some teams on the last 2 decades). You have players, go for the jugular, attack (or counter-attack if you prefer). Parking the bus IS the anomaly. And I am talking about STRONG squads. And to avoid confusions, I refuse to put Mourinho in the pure counter-attack camp. There's attacking football, there's counter-attacking football... and then there's Mourinho

The classic Italian defensive teams (counter-attack) had well defined 3 lines (let's say 4-4-2). They were NOT defending near their box. Those Serie A matches saw a lot of fight in the midfield (and Mourinho systematically gives up that portion when he faces strong squads: "everyone protect the GK! Everyone pull back!").

An article I had read said Mourinho's RM was the richest RM ever. Because they had the most expensive squad ever. I assume that guy did his homework.
warspite1

Big assumption, unless he's not allowing for inflation. The early 2000's saw Real Madrid field players such as Zinédine Zidane, Ronaldo, Luís Figo, Roberto Carlos, Raúl, Fabio Cannavaro and David Beckham. How much did they cost and what did they win exactly?

Brendan Rodgers has been receiving rave reviews this season, but the common view amongst football journalists and sports writers is that he was made to look a bit of a muppet on Sunday and carping about parking the bus was just childish.

Firstly, Mourinho had most of his first team out,
Secondly they were playing away against the most potent team in the premiership,
Thirdly it was up to Mourinho how he would set out his formation - just as it was up to Rodgers to come up with a plan to beat it,
Fourthly, Rodgers sulkily moaned "anyone can defend their own area" - well almost 100 goals scored by Liverpool this season suggests that is not exactly true....
Fifthly, how do you differentiate between counter-attack and parking the bus?? If Mourinho did not intend to counter-attack, how come they scored two goals??

quote:

If you gather the best creative players they will destroy any opposition... Think about Barcelona.

Re selective memory:
So why did Chelsea win the Champions League against Bayern Munich in 2012? How did Steaua Bucharest ever become champions instead of Barcelona in 1986? How did Holland lose the 1974 World Cup? How did Germany ever beat Hungary in 1954? How did Leeds United lose to Sunderland in the 1973 FA Cup Final? When Barcelona were going through their "unbeatable" phase why did they only win the Champions League twice?

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/29/2014 6:21:56 PM >

Post #: 1482
RE: European Championships - 4/29/2014 5:41:58 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

So why did Chelsea win the Champions League against Bayern Munich in 2012? How did Steaua Bucharest ever become champions instead of Barcelona in 1986? How did Holland lose the 1974 World Cup? How did Germany ever beat Hungary in 1954? How did Leeds United lose to Sunderland in the 1973 FA Cup Final? When Barcelona were going through their "unbeatable" phase why did they only win the Champions League twice?

You could have perfectly said that Inter also defeated this great Barcelona and went to win the Champions League. I have said more than once on this thread: winning is never guaranteed. Let's use other words then: 8 out of 10 times Barcelona would have won that match

And you are trying to compare current "parking the bus" Chelsea with the old teams (as if that tactic had worked on the past, as if you were the devil's advocate, as if it had existed in the first place! ). Those teams (victors), did not, repeat, did not park the bus. In the old days, everyone *attacked*, or if you prefer, no one refused to attack.

Do this empirical test: there are plenty of old, classic matches on youtube (any WC, just name it). Watch them...

Used (as we are) to modern football, it's striking. First thing which shocks you: the loneliness of the GK! You can barely see 1, 2 or 3 defenders near. And they quickly disappear to err... attack! That emptiness seems scary to modern eyes.

The pattern is almost always the same: I attack - you attack - I attack - you attack - I attack - I attack - you attack etc. etc. etc.

Counter-attack would be I attack - I attack - you attack (side which counter-attacks) - I attack - I attack - you attack etc. etc.

Mourinho versus a strong squad? I attack - I attack - I attack - I attack - I attack - I attack - you (Mourinho) attack

What I said, do the empirical test, let your eyes see them play

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1483
RE: European Championships - 4/29/2014 5:56:39 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

You could have perfectly said that Inter also defeated this great Barcelona and went to win the Champions League. I have said more than once on this thread: winning is never guaranteed. Let's use other words then: 8 out of 10 times Barcelona would have won that match

And you are trying to compare current "parking the bus" Chelsea with the old teams (as if that tactic had worked on the past, as if you were the devil's advocate, as if it had existed in the first place! ). Those teams (victors), did not, repeat, did not park the bus. In the old days, everyone *attacked*, or if you prefer, no one refused to attack.

Do this empirical test: there are plenty of old, classic matches on youtube (any WC, just name it). Watch them...

Used (as we are) to modern football, it's striking. First thing which shocks you: the loneliness of the GK! You can barely see 1, 2 or 3 defenders near. And they quickly disappear to err... attack! That emptiness seems scary to modern eyes.

The pattern is almost always the same: I attack - you attack - I attack - you attack - I attack - I attack - you attack etc. etc. etc.

Counter-attack would be I attack - I attack - you attack (side which counter-attacks) - I attack - I attack - you attack etc. etc.

Mourinho versus a strong squad? I attack - I attack - I attack - I attack - I attack - I attack - you (Mourinho) attack

What I said, do the empirical test, let your eyes see them play
warspite1

But this has nothing to do with parking the bus. You said:

quote:

It's actually really simple: the teams with the best players tend to win. If you gather the best creative players they will destroy any opposition...

Well that statement is manifestly false - because football isn't always like that. You CANNOT - you never have been able to - turn up with 11 better players than the opposition and guarantee you will win the game. Tactics, fitness, psychology are all important.

There is more than one way to win a football match - always has been and always will be. The managerial failures have not understood this - or not been able to do anything about it.

Look at Sunday. How that match was played, who did what, in what manner, in what style, would have meant absolutely NOTHING 5 minutes after the match finished - if Liverpool had not lost. Why?

Because Rodgers did not have to win. He had to not lose. If he did that then the Championship would remain in Liverpool's hands. But, knowing this, and knowing how Mourinho would set out to play, he did not change his tactics. He went out in the same cavalier style that has served him well for most of the season ....and lost to a sucker-punch from a tactical genius.

Ask ANY true Liverpool fan what they would have preferred. Sitting through a boring, tedious, mind-numbing 0-0 in which both sides parked the bus - and Liverpool come out of it still having the title in their hands. Or trying to win a game they did not need to win and handing the initiative to Manchester City? And yes, that is a rhetorical question....

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/29/2014 6:59:08 PM >

Post #: 1484
RE: European Championships - 4/29/2014 6:20:17 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Mourinho did really well against the top four. If I am not mistaken he's won all of them. And twice! But that might not be enough: the league (any league) rewards the most regular team. Losing to weak sides could stop Chelsea from winning.

And I think you make a mistake: thinking that parking the bus, defensive football will automatically guarantee you a victory (or avoid a defeat minimum). This you never know. How did Mourinho feel when he was trashed 5-0? Do you think he expected it? Sure, we know what Mourinho (or any other coach) has won. Maybe the defensive football gave him titles. But have you thought about this: how many titles did he lose because of these tactics? In the end he's won first of all because he HAD great players. I don't care if they were allowed to show their skills or to destroy the game of the opponent. They are great players and such guys tend to deliver.

Liverpool are doing the right thing. You have to have a plan and -above all- stick to it. And it looks like a sound plan = if it wasn't they would not be on the top in the first place. Last time they won this title? 20 years ago?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1485
RE: European Championships - 4/29/2014 6:33:56 PM   
warspite1

quote:

And I think you make a mistake: thinking that parking the bus, defensive football will automatically guarantee you a victory (or avoid a defeat)

warspite1

Except of course I said nothing of the sort.....In fact quite the opposite - many teams tried to stop Liverpool but were thrashed anyway.....

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/29/2014 8:15:19 PM >

Post #: 1486
RE: European Championships - 4/30/2014 5:30:45 PM   
warspite1

Well regardless of whether Chelsea win, lose or draw tonight, here is an excellent article that puts Jose's achievements this season into proper perspective.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2616249/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Its-easy-defend-Jose-Mourinho-The-Chelsea-boss-not-dull-hes-BRILLIANT.html

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1487
RE: European Championships - 4/30/2014 6:18:24 PM   
warspite1

Right then, who is interested in a World Cup predictions competition? - along the lines of the one we did for the European Championship two years ago (exact format to be decided).

We had seven last time (see below) although we seem to have lost redcoat from the forum. Would be good to get at least ten. Anyone interested then please put your name down?

Dixie
Orm
Redcoat
Rogo727
Zeta 16
british exil
Warspite1

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 4/30/2014 7:25:43 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1488
RE: European Championships - 4/30/2014 6:45:15 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Count me in. I am not that good at making predictions though: see above how Bayern was supposed to lift the champions league trophy thing

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1489
RE: European Championships - 4/30/2014 6:49:17 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Count me in. I am not that good at making predictions though: see above how Bayern was supposed to lift the champions league trophy thing
warspite1

Good man. Yes I was going to mention that prediction if Chelsea won tonight?

Post #: 1490
RE: European Championships - 4/30/2014 8:36:15 PM   
warspite1

So it's a 4th straight defeat in the semi-finals of the Champions League for Mourinho. As a Spurs fan I can't be disappointed with Chelsea losing. Pleased for Atletico too - I know what it's like to be the capital's poor relations

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1491
RE: European Championships - 4/30/2014 9:53:08 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Chelsea 1 - 3 Atletico

And Chelsea kaputt.

HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you [Mourinho] does not want creative players... When you are losing AND are forced to *attack* (this time, to merely survive) there's no brain out there to organize your hordes...

That's what what I call falling on your sword! Enjoy the ride on your bus, Mou

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1492
RE: European Championships - 5/1/2014 12:03:34 AM   
Frido1207

quote:

Right then, who is interested in a World Cup predictions competition?

Ok I´m interested.

Btw. fantastic CL final. Hopefully Atletico will win it.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1493
RE: European Championships - 5/1/2014 4:05:48 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: th1207

quote:

Right then, who is interested in a World Cup predictions competition?

Ok I´m interested.

Btw. fantastic CL final. Hopefully Atletico will win it.
warspite1

Great - thanks - and then there were 3

I hope its Real

I would normally want the underdog, but I would like to see Gareth Bale get the success his talent deserves.

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 5/1/2014 5:06:25 AM >

(in reply to Frido1207)
Post #: 1494
RE: European Championships - 5/1/2014 4:08:05 AM   
warspite1

quote:

Chelsea 1 - 3 Atletico

And Chelsea kaputt.

HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you [Mourinho] does not want creative players... When you are losing AND are forced to *attack* (this time, to merely survive) there's no brain out there to organize your hordes...

That's what what I call falling on your sword! Enjoy the ride on your bus, Mou
warspite1

Whereas if you play "beautiful football" you are guaranteed success - aren't you Mr Guardiola?

Post #: 1495
RE: European Championships - 5/1/2014 5:12:21 AM   
Orm

quote:

I am a bit surprised you didn't comment on how nice it is to see a rich team play offensive football and crushing their opponents made it to the finals.

Opps! I was mistaken. It was the team playing both matches defensively that won and went to the finals. Surely their fans must be so angry now that they made the finals by playing defensive football instead of attacking football.

Or does this only apply when Mourinho is the manager?

----

Bayern was thoroughly crushed by Madrid and their counterattacking football. I wonder what would have happened if Bayern had played the same way. My bet is that both matches would have ended with 0-0 and that a penalty shootout would have decided things. A lot more boring but it would certainly have been a better result for Bayern.

Post #: 1496
RE: European Championships - 5/1/2014 5:14:58 AM   
Orm

quote:

Right then, who is interested in a World Cup predictions competition? - along the lines of the one we did for the European Championship two years ago (exact format to be decided).

We had seven last time (see below) although we seem to have lost redcoat from the forum. Would be good to get at least ten. Anyone interested then please put your name down?

Dixie
Orm
Redcoat
Rogo727
Zeta 16
british exil
Warspite1

Sign me up. I am sure that Ormster would like to participate as well.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1497
RE: European Championships - 5/1/2014 10:18:41 AM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

quote:

I am a bit surprised you didn't comment on how nice it is to see a rich team play offensive football and crushing their opponents made it to the finals.

Opps! I was mistaken. It was the team playing both matches defensively that won and went to the finals. Surely their fans must be so angry now that they made the finals by playing defensive football instead of attacking football.

Or does this only apply when Mourinho is the manager?

----

Bayern was thoroughly crushed by Madrid and their counterattacking football. I wonder what would have happened if Bayern had played the same way. My bet is that both matches would have ended with 0-0 and that a penalty shootout would have decided things. A lot more boring but it would certainly have been a better result for Bayern.

I think it's an insult to compare Mourinho with genuine Counter-Attacking football Mourinho is somewhere on the fringes of counter-attacking and pure lunacy. Millionaire team, Champions League semi final and yet yesterday at home he deployed 6 bloody defenders!

It's clownish.

Oh, and as per the Neanderthal plan, Etoo was [again] ordered to pull back and surprise surprise... provoked a penalty

Etoo v2.0 no doubt!

Next year Drogba in!

And yes, Bayern (a great team) was defeated by another great team (Real Madrid) which plays genuine counter-attacking football.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1498
RE: European Championships - 5/1/2014 2:06:30 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

Whereas if you play "beautiful football" you are guaranteed success - aren't you Mr Guardiola?

You fail to see where the problem is

Mr Guardiola's team (but I could have mentioned other coaches as... Simeone) had clearly a bad day and deserved to lose so fair play.

Mourinho's teams have a lethal structural problem. If you put all your money on defence and only defence when you're losing you lack the players (the creative, attacking football guys) that create the chances to score! That's why his teams tend to struggle when they face weak, small teams that err... park the bus (the natural strategy when you face a superior squad).

Simeone is no fool. He also parks the bus when he faces superior teams. BUT he's got artillery aka creative players that can organize proper attacks if things go wrong and the team desperately needs to score.

It is well known. Mourinho got rid of the two creative players he had at RM (Ozil) and Chelsea (Mata).

Again, he is falling on his sword and it's HIS 100% fault this time.

The above explanation would not matter if he was *delivering*... tick tock tick tock...

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 1499
RE: European Championships - 5/1/2014 7:32:13 PM   
warspite1

No sir, tis you that fail to see the problem

That's some structural problem that Mourinho has. Two Champions Leagues, seven Championships and numerous cups..... Wish he would manage Spurs....

Post #: 1500
Page:   <<   < prev  48 49 [50] 51 52   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: European Championships Page: <<   < prev  48 49 [50] 51 52   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI