Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Is Football a Dying Sport?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Is Football a Dying Sport? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Is Football a Dying Sport? - 2/6/2013 2:11:36 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

Are gdi's welcomed in Wyoming ?
quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

Ah Salon. The self loathing America hating one sided hypocrisy site. I have no interest in reading their agenda..er..opinion. Really. They have already proved themselves unworthy many times.

Still doesn't change my feelings on what I posted.

I read it, which made me wonder why some people don't just find a more "enlightened" country to move to. But Rhonda is not a bomb thrower. I have always liked R.

I disagree with some members about politics, but I never get angry at anyone. Although quiet often some people have tossed insults my way(as happens when I try to have these discussions in the real world) it is not cool to resort to nastiness.

Intolerance is intolerably!

Right on, my friend :)

Would like to see you change that "Wyoming, Liberals not allowed" statement though. I'd like to visit Wyoming some day and would hope I would be welcomed

DOH! Normally my real life "liberal" friends roll their eyes at the "no liberals allowed". But since you are a fellow traveler on this all important journey...I shall take it down. I, as a CONSERVATIVE, welcome everyone.

What the heck is a gdi??

rhondabrwn, I just changed the "liberal thing", how do u like it now?? Also, I never get angry at those with wrong..er different opinions.

So much better! Brings out that inner sweetness that we all know and love about you :)

All right rhondabrwn, I love you but let's stop throwing honey around. Oh, my first girlfriend, during 8th grade was named Rhonda. Never got over her...well, till I met Mrs. Parusski.

Okay, EVERYONE is welcome in the gun toting state of Wyoming. Especially GDI's.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 61
RE: "Why Can't We All Just Get Along?" - 2/7/2013 2:18:51 AM   
Gilmer

Actually, one of the bigger reasons boxing has lost attraction was the amount of corruption in it. I don't really remember too many people worrying about damage to brains for years, and believe me, during the 80s, I paid special attention to anything going on with boxing.

And boxing has incremental damage as well. But, you said it has fallen out of favor... but it has not been stopped. You're talking about a more popular sport in football. If concern over damage that you acknowledge occurs in boxing did not kill it off, I don't see why anyone would allow football to be killed off.

There might be changes, but it is not going anywhere for awhile.

And yes, to the others, I dislike Salon.com as well.

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 62
RE: "Why Can't We All Just Get Along?" - 2/7/2013 2:23:33 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

Actually, one of the bigger reasons boxing has lost attraction was the amount of corruption in it. I don't really remember too many people worrying about damage to brains for years, and believe me, during the 80s, I paid special attention to anything going on with boxing.

And boxing has incremental damage as well. But, you said it has fallen out of favor... but it has not been stopped. You're talking about a more popular sport in football. If concern over damage that you acknowledge occurs in boxing did not kill it off, I don't see why anyone would allow football to be killed off.

There might be changes, but it is not going anywhere for awhile.

And yes, to the others, I dislike Salon.com as well.

Well, I am a hypocrite I guess. I always thought boxing an insanely cruel sport(?). I found it beyond belief when I saw thousands cheering two men bashing each other in the face.

Yet John McCain, just the other day, said martial arts fighting was "human cockfighting". I am thinking "what the hell is your job? Being a nanny?". Anyway, I will link a great John Stossel column I read today, titled "Ban this! Ban That" He is right on the money.

Ban This, Ban That

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Gilmer)
Post #: 63
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Is Football a Dying Sport? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI