Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 5/26/2000 2:18:00 AM   
Warhorse

quote:

Originally posted by Von Rom: My suggestion: The ability to choose starting colours and/or camouflage for units before a battle would be nice Keep up the great work guys.
Hello, as graphics man, this I would love to implement! Have started doing a set of winter camoflage for all affected units, which will take a while, after that I plan to start a desert set. The problem will be to have a batch file, or some routine to point to these alternate shps, sort of like Talonsoft does with their campaign series. I'm not a programmer, so as soon as I get further along on this, will have to ask Mike Wood about the possibility. There is always my favorite, of manually switching shp files!! Later. ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 61
- 5/26/2000 5:15:00 AM   
General Midi

Okay let's get started Improvements to be done: - Improved terrain -> Better hills / height system, meaning that there shouldn't be only hills with height of 10/15/20 but rather every hex should have their own height-value, and the terrain graphics should be drawn depending on that value. (or something like that) Though that would mean a lot of work to be done... - Grenade / Explosives effectiveness depending on where used: In small spaces like houses/caves/bunkers the explosing effect should be more lethal to infantry. - There MUST be some sort of way controlling the bombardment order during deplyoment/first turn. For example: I want gliders to attack AFTER my fighters/bombers have done their bombing run (so that the bombers will get shot by all the AA-fire, not my gliders/troop-aircrafts) - There should be some way of making the troop/gliders attack orders AFTER the deployment phase, because now if I forget to make the orders in the deployment phase, they will just move something like 9mph during the game when moved one by one (realistic?) - Hmm, what else... oh yeah! There should be MORE space for weapons for each unit. Currently the 4 slots are inadequate with some units (not all the weapons fit in) - The melee-idea was fine in 0-range - I remember there was some sort of weapon-gaining system in SP1 with experience (???). Or then it was a bug, but some of the units (tanks / vehicles) got more MGs or AAMGs for their vehicles when they got more experience (i don't really know). That would bring some sort of exotic element to the game (and more personal units). And relating to subject: If a tank crew should bail out willingly, they could grap the AAMGs from the tank with them (hehe, I've seen too many war-movies ) Well that wouldn't be quite realistic (how would you fire with them without any tripod etc.) - WHERE ARE THE FINNISH MOLOTOV-COCKTAILS? The finns used lot of those because they were so badly equipped during first years of war. - Make the Sniper units able to deploy like partisans/special forces - Ability for enginers etc. special units to plant explosives etc. to the terraing, for example, to a bridge, and make them explode when wanted (or by turn-based timer etc etc ). - If both sides have fighters, they could counter each other like the Counter-battery firing with artillery (not in the screen) - Where are the real trenches, where infantry can move without being seen? (watch the finnish movie "Talvi-Sota" and you get the point ) Now I can use gullies to work like trenches but it isn't the same thing! - Ability for the infantry to HIDE in terrain (better for ambushing). Like in hiding snow/mud or climbing the trees in the forest or anything like that - Tanks should have their tracks hit more often! I haven't seen a SINGLE hit in the tracks in whole game! Is this a bug or a feature? Well, there is lots of ideas for you, though most of them just suck Also I must say that I've enjoyed playing the SPWAW, good job! Just get rid of those bugs; which remainds me: There's one really annoying (?) bug: If unit hasn't got target selected and fires (with key f) the enemy units will start shooting the player's unit (if they have shots left). Same thing occurs when pressing key 'c' and choosing weapon slot which doesn't have a weapon in it. Okay, it seems I'm getting out of the subject, sorry! Oh, one more thing! Could you tell me what programming language (c++?) & editor/compiler you used when making the SPWAW?

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 62
- 5/26/2000 5:04:00 PM   
crazyivan

i would like to see recovery vech used to tow abandoned tanks back to a safe area to be repiared and recrewed then to send them back to the front. trianed crews to be able to use enemy weapons and afvs that they may find in good condition. to be able to select your own camo piant for your unit from the historical schems avalible. chose in the campiagns wheather or not to defend or advance etc. many thanks big guy

"The best form of defence,is attack"

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 63
- 5/26/2000 5:42:00 PM   
nikb

And some more... 1. Multiple floors within the buildings. 2. Perhaps visual display of damage to AFVS. 3. Also visually, I like seeing the destroyed /immobilised tanks. Would also like to see other casulties displayed as such. Still thinking... Nik

Nik

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 64
- 5/26/2000 5:46:00 PM   
Reg

I normally don't use use the combat popup data (I think hit percentages are too much info in a WWII sim). However I just love the new penetration/effective thickness system SPWaW uses and want to see it in action. The problem is once the delay is set to a readable length the game speed bogs down as it cycles through and delays every weapon firing. Is it possible to introduce the ability increase the popup delay to a readable delay and then to 'dismiss' the popup early with a mouseclick or something? Is it possible to have different delays for different categories (hit percentage, damage etc). Is it possible to suppress some/all popup categories completely? Great Game!!! I've followed the whole sequence:- sp2ww2 spww2 and now SPWaW, the best yet. Congratulations.

Cheers,
Reg.

(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 65
- 5/26/2000 7:05:00 PM   
ncpanther

Hey Bill, Two things I would really like to see in the SPWAW game: 1) The continous fire option returned to the fire button. Remember that ?? Ya right click and shoot unti out of ammo. Gave me a chance to say hello to the wife!! hehe 2) This is for upcoming games as well, MORE Combat Engineer play/function. Engineers are and were an important part of any battlefield and I'd just like to see a little more. Maybe blowing up bridges or constructing them etc. Maybe some engineer specfic missions. 3) being a paratrooper I had this thought the other day: Are paradrops going to be possible from hueys/ chinooks in SP NAM?? Would be a great thing!! Keep up the great work guys!! AIRBORNE SAPPERS Lead the way!! ------------------ NC

NC Airborne Sappers Lead the way!! SAPPERS ATTACK!!!!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 66
- 5/26/2000 8:54:00 PM   
Desert Fox

quote:

Originally posted by ncpanther: 3) being a paratrooper I had this thought the other day: Are paradrops going to be possible from hueys/ chinooks in SP NAM?? Would be a great thing!!
Paradrops from a helicopter?? That isn't exactly something a sane person would do. I don't believe that tactic is safe, much less ever used in Vietnam. I could see letting rangers rappel from it or landing and letting out troops, but paradropping is totally out of the realm of helicopter use. First you have the altitude problems. A helicopter flying high enough to drop a guy so that his parachute opens is really a sitting duck for ground fire. Second, the guy is gonna be a lot lower than if he paradropped from a plane, so a static line is the only real choice so that he gets out and the chute opens before he hits the ground. Of course, opening a parachute that close to a helicopter can cause some nasty problems. Finally, paradropping from a helicopter is completely ignoring the abilities it is so useful for, like landing vertically and hovering. I think for Nam, paradrops are best left to C-130s while helicopters use their ability to land nearly anywhere.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 67
- 5/27/2000 2:13:00 AM   
Windo von Paene

quote:

Originally posted by Reg: Is it possible to introduce the ability increase the popup delay to a readable delay and then to 'dismiss' the popup early with a mouseclick or something? Is it possible to have different delays for different categories (hit percentage, damage etc). Is it possible to suppress some/all popup categories completely?
Well here's an idea... Take the combat popud data, and put it in a list box somewhere else on the screen. the obvious place would be where the big ads appear...Lot of room there for a listbox

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 68
- 5/27/2000 7:00:00 AM   
Six-pk

Ok I didn't read this whole post so I hope I'm not quoteing someing.... *Use the SPWAW engine for a sim that starts in 1950 to say 2005 or 2010.(if not 20?? then 2000)I.E. a much improved SP2 *Leader units like in Squad Leader. Thx! Six

Six-pk

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 69
- 5/27/2000 11:48:00 PM   
ncpanther

quote:

Originally posted by Desert Fox: Paradrops from a helicopter?? That isn't exactly something a sane person would do. I don't believe that tactic is safe, much less ever used in Vietnam. I could see letting rangers rappel from it or landing and letting out troops, but paradropping is totally out of the realm of helicopter use. First you have the altitude problems. A helicopter flying high enough to drop a guy so that his parachute opens is really a sitting duck for ground fire. Second, the guy is gonna be a lot lower than if he paradropped from a plane, so a static line is the only real choice so that he gets out and the chute opens before he hits the ground. Of course, opening a parachute that close to a helicopter can cause some nasty problems. Finally, paradropping from a helicopter is completely ignoring the abilities it is so useful for, like landing vertically and hovering. I think for Nam, paradrops are best left to C-130s while helicopters use their ability to land nearly anywhere.
YES,DF from helicopters. We do it all the time here at FT Bragg. Blackhawks, Hueys, Chinooks. We jump from 1500 ft AGL and have a six count to allow us to fall far enough away from the bird. Yes STATIC LINE. And I'm not exactly sure of wich units were involved but there were a few drops in Nam. Good for placing smaller units behind the lines you can drop roughly a squad + with the huey and Blackhawk, and roughly a PLT + with the Chinook. I have jumped all 3 and I must say the Chinook blast is the best. I'll research the units and let you know what I find. Oh BTW, when doing proficiency jumps from high performance aircraft (planes) we jump from 800 ft AGL. Combat jumps are from 500 ft AGL with no reserve chute. So yes you jump from much higher in the Birds than the Planes. ------------------ NC [This message has been edited by ncpanther (edited 05-27-2000).]

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 70
- 5/28/2000 1:58:00 AM   
schmoe

Great info from ncpanther on the paradrops! From the Vietnam histories I've read, the only paradrops done were really just staged so the airborne guys could keep getting their special pay. Don't you have to do a jump at certain intervals for proficiency requirements? Why would one want to parachute out of a helo? I suppose it would be harder for the enemy to figure out where you dropped, cuz the helos never hover. Any other reasons?

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 71
- 5/28/2000 2:33:00 AM   
sami heimola

Hello Bill! I have some proposals for next patch: Can it be possible to add Israel and Arab States for 1948-49? And India vs Pakistan for 1947-48? More scenarios about Finnish Continuation War 1941-44. More locations for Russo-Finnish wars (as Kuuterselkä, Vuosalmi, Tali-Ihantala for example).
quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Suppose another tactical wargame on the scale of Steel Panthers, single tanks-vehicles, squads, teams, and single artillery units were going to come out in a year or so. Tell me what you would like included. Please try to say each thing in one sentence. You can mention as many as you think important. Just keep them short. Some points are given, better AI, better graphics...etc. But in particular, such as, I'd like to control the type of ammo my tank uses. I would like some form of close combat or melee between units if and when they get into the same hex. I want dismounting cavalry, skiers, motorcycle troops, etc. etc. Those are the kinds of things I would like to hear(read). It can be about units, editor, just be specific. I'll be taking notes just in case it should ever happen. (G)...Wild Bill

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 72
- 5/28/2000 7:57:00 AM   
Dave R

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sami heimola: [B]Hello Bill! I have some proposals for next patch: Can it be possible to add Israel and Arab States for 1948-49? And India vs Pakistan for 1947-48? I think I've mentioned something like this in another thread. The game could easily have covered the Korean war too.

In times of war we see the worst that man has to offer. But we also see the best that man has to offer.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 73
- 5/28/2000 9:58:00 AM   
ncpanther

quote:

Originally posted by schmoe: Great info from ncpanther on the paradrops! From the Vietnam histories I've read, the only paradrops done were really just staged so the airborne guys could keep getting their special pay. Don't you have to do a jump at certain intervals for proficiency requirements? Why would one want to parachute out of a helo? I suppose it would be harder for the enemy to figure out where you dropped, cuz the helos never hover. Any other reasons?
Yup we have to jump at least 0nce every three months . The choppers are better for dropping in small drop zones. Its hard to hit a small DZ from a plane. Usually use them when you have 10 seconds or less of DZ. They are also not as big a target as say a C27 or worse a C130. Alot quieter too. anyway I was just wondering if they were gonna be in SP Nam. Started a great discussion though huh?? heheh ------------------ NC

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 74
- 5/28/2000 11:58:00 AM   
Desert Fox

I still don't get it. Why would you parachute out of a helicopter? Wouldn't it be loads easier to rappel from a lower altitude? I'm guessing you guys don't parachute over wooded areas just to keep from losing everyone to a bunch of trees, so wouldn't it also be even easier to land/hover in whatever field you are dropping into? Seriously weird tactics if you ask me. Well, rest assured no one will paradrop from my helos in any game.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 75
- 5/28/2000 1:19:00 PM   
troopie

The ability to have victory conditions other than taking and holding real estate. Commandos could seize and blow up things, then make their escape. Partisans could win by ambushing convoys troopie

Pamwe Chete

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 76
- 5/28/2000 10:07:00 PM   
Hauptmann6

Well, concidering how long it takes to rappel down from a helicopter that has to hover, jumping makes a fair amound of sense... good for commando units as the heli never gives a flight indication that the troops have gotten off...

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 77
- 5/28/2000 10:28:00 PM   
Wild Bill

There is much that the game "could have" covered, much that "could have" been included. But there is an element of time involved. What we have took us 14 months of hard work, thousands of man hours from a team of over 20, counting designers and testers. There comes a time when you have to put the game out there to play. I've seen a couple of SP projects that have been going on for nearly two years, some, more than that. I see no signs of completion. So at some point, you have to say, lets play the game as it is now and enjoy it. Then we'll try to make it better. Not perfect, not as complete as I would have liked it, but I do agree with the decision to put the game out here for you to have. How many of these changes will you see in SPWAW? Not all of these certainly. You will see some. But remember, Matrix is a new gaming company. We intend to design games. And that could include a more up to date tac level game that will indeed have much more. I honestly don't think other nations will be added. I wish that they could be within the time frame we have, but being a free game, and with the investment of so much time, there is only so much that can be done. Maybe someday...Wild Bill ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 78
- 5/29/2000 10:42:00 PM   
O de B

I've seen in another thread that someone mentioned the ability to keep speed between turns. I think that such a feature would be great but since there are only 24 hours a day (and even less when you have a family ), it might be better for another game , hence i reply here. I thought about this on saturday and finally i decided to post somethig about it. I assume that tanks always had to stop for firing during WWII. So if the game uses movement points like in SP or time points like in X-com : - Make a big use of points when beginning a move, then a decreasing amount spent when moving faster ( example : tanks uses 10 points to move first hex, then 8 for second, 6 for third and even less when speed has been acquired...), depending of terrain type, etc. - moving units sould begin the next turn with the speed acquired at the end of the previous one. - When firing a point blank, the unit should be given the choice to stop before/after first shot, or to continue at full speed to escape or turn over the enemy (i read somewhere that T-34s were turning around Tigers faster than their turret when very close). Of course a big penalty should be given to accuracy - When firing at average or long range, the tank has to stop. This can be done at a cost of points, more speed more points to stop, and maybe if moving at very high speed/on wet ground etc, it must have to move 1 hex further (or more, depending of the scale) - Then firing costs points. - The player should be able to limit the speed of the tank (maybe a max speed like the max range could be used). Therefore, there should be penalties to seeing when moving fast, maybe breakdowns if rough terrain. - The player should be able to stop the vehicle (using max speed 0?) if it has points left, to provide cover fire. A non stopped vehicle should not be given any op fire during the opponent's turn, or at point blank/with very high penalties. Well, of course if something like that could be implemented in SP it would be great, but it probably requires another game engine

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 79
- 5/29/2000 10:48:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Some sort of control on speed and its effects on combat would indeed be an added touch of realism. I like it very much. Its another feature I will add to the list. Thank you O de B. WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 80
- 5/29/2000 11:54:00 PM   
Panther

The same type of combat system as steel panthers. 1 Multi level building hexes and ability to go up or down in levels. Sewers. Fences both wooden and chain linked. Wall tall and short. The feces on hex edges rather than in the center. Maybe not examine note 6 2 Ability to split up squads into halfs and later reforming them. 3 Anti tank ditches like the gully but man made. 4 Units getting killed in the mine field that are not engineers that are trying to demine a mine field. 5 Ability to go around buildings and not through them with vehicles 6 If at all posible eliminate hexes all together use a line of movement instead of counting hexes. Like close combat but no real time. If you need more of an explanation feel free to email me. 7 Cellers 8 Different brige types to support different vehicle weight. 9 Carpet bombing (Just kiding.) 10 Have the ability to customize the maps to what ever you want inclouding objectives and never have them be modified by the AI even in generated battles. 11 modified buildings that served as bunkers but were not real bunkers. 12 Castle walls nice big thick walls. Castles common in europe. 13 Randomly add to the vehicles and other units small field modification. Ie sand bags. Extra Cammo. 14 The way the units are done now is great with the actuall thickness in mm and slope. 15 Long Campaigns for two players that are randomly generated. Lets say east front. 16 Bigger map on board altilery as well as off board. 17 Elaborate man made fortifications. Ie more of a vriety Based on actuall bunkers. 18 Booby traps in buildings. 19 ability to mine buildings and bridges and then blowing them up. 20 Map editor instead of fliping through buildings have a menu come up and then let me choose one. 21 Sorry if these thoughts are random Thanks guys SPWAW is great I am really enjoying it. Panther.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 81
- 5/30/2000 6:06:00 AM   
Jakob Jung

How about a really loooong campaign? a battle every week instead of every month. Would be more realistic and more challenging. Second suggestion: armor breakdowns. Heavy tanks like Tigers often broke down on the road and had to be abandoned. Also Guns could malfunction at the worst moment. This was implemented in Squad Leader, so why not try it in a computer game.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 82
- 6/1/2000 12:39:00 PM   
Bondy

U-235 wrote: "1. Star shells, for those dark nights when you just can't see a darn thing. It might be nice to illuminate a few hexs." That leads to my suggestion - graphic night and rain representation. By this I mean at night the "unseen" hexes should be almost black, the current seen hexes should be a bit brighter, and the hexes seen by the active unit should the lightest. Not sure if this is a programming job, a graphics job, or both but I'm curious if anyone would find that interesting. It certainly would make the use of starshells and maybe even artillery flashes impressive and dramatic. Along with the great new sound this would just add to the total immersion in the game. Another way to do this with just graphics is to load up darker versions of all the terrain files for any night scenario (I know the terrain editing is a big job but I'll volunteer to do at least part of it;-). The rain idea is along the same lines - maybe the game could load a green and brown hex terrain image in place of the regular green SHP terrain file when a rainy scenario is loading. There should be a general haze over all the hexes during rain as well, like a very light smoke effect. I also love the suggestion of seasonal camo for some of the units. I know it's possible with a batch file outside the game but it would be great if someone is going to do a season camo patch anyway to have the game recognize the season and battle area and load up the appropriate SHP file for a scenario or campaign. -Paul Bond

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 83
- 6/2/2000 3:52:00 AM   
U235

Camo would be awesome! Maybe a radio button in the human deploy map that you could click on and blend a unit in with the terrain. Imagine MMG's in haystacks like in the movie "Anzio". A unit coming up on something like this could really suffer some casualties that way. Also I think it would make infantry vs tank combat a little more realistic and better in line with actual doctrine. Lots of great ideas on this thread, Wild Bill. I'm drooling just over the potentials!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 84
- 6/2/2000 5:18:00 AM   
nikb

1. Campaign Unit Purchase Points - a fixed split between perhaps armour, infantry, arty, support and air units. Would allow campaign designers to factor such things as higher air unit availability for the allies later on in the war - insted of just perhaps buying all armour units. 2. Like the idea mentioned of having different bridge types. 3. Assault options - such as overruning positions. 4. Allowing AFVs to reverse. Nik

Nik

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 85
- 6/2/2000 8:26:00 PM   
Charles22

nikb: OOOOOh, like that last suggestion. And perhaps the tank would have higher movement costs for going in reverse. Hey, wouldn't that be cool, to see the enemy attacking en masse, and to see some of his tanks reversing when they started drawing some fire (or at least would occassionally start reversing)? Also, if that's such a good idea, it would put a greater emphasis on that armored car the Gerrys had. For those who don't know, and I don't recall which one it is, but they had an armored car which had a drive both forward and reverse. In other words, it used forward gearing both ways, such that it's top speed went both directions (great for hit-and-run).

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 86
- 6/2/2000 8:38:00 PM   
xopher

How about a further zoom so the entire map can be seen without scrolling (ie. when deploying troops)

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 87
- 6/2/2000 9:19:00 PM   
Nikademus

A 'SP type game' with.....(drum role) 1. ability to select ammo type when targeting 2. ability to lock on target (either by modifying current OP rules, *or* by specific order (could even include an exp chk to see if actually does or if is forced to shift targets) 3. graphical display of key weather conditions (fog....rain...snow/blizzard etc) 4. graphical battlefield display showing nighttime (instead of just a low visibility rating) 5. ability to pause game during fire phase (so one can read all that juicy info about hit/pen etc 6. planes that dont go away after a single damage point (even if they are very durable!) 7. ability to set 'Morale' level in the same vein as exp in a prefrence screen (since its possible to have poorly trained, but highly motivated troops!) 8. a better artillery routine 9. campaign generator that allows the human player to either switch sides or play both sides (or set to 2 player) (this would be especially nice to do after the AI does something really really dumb) 10. Ability of Japanese infantry units to 'Banzai' attack (similar to what Talonsoft did with 'Rising Sun') how's that for starters??

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 88
- 6/2/2000 10:14:00 PM   
kliest

WB - A few more suggestions. First some from others that I think need repeating. Counter attacks on the same map...Very cool. Close combat / melee Multi level buildings Star Shells!!! Bigger hills and cliffs One new idea. How about real map vs assumed map. I dont know how you would do it, but in WWII there were many instances of commanders having faulty maps. So much of the game map is unknown to you until units uncover it. This would make assults much more deadly as you would only have a vague idea of the terrain features that lie ahead. More hours to day so I can play longer.. I'm not sure this one is possible....

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 89
- 6/2/2000 10:40:00 PM   
Nikademus

here's a couple more... 11. addition of a 'pool' of available equipment to upgrade to (they would still cost points to purchase) This would possibly shake up the upgrade process a little more (instead of the usual one where most just buy the best equipment as soon as it becomes available) 12. variance of terrain type when generating campaigns. Currently one can only select one type of terrain, regardless of length or # of battles chosen. This would make longer #'d camp's a bit more interesting. 13. when generating a single battle, option to choose 'city' as the battlefield.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI