Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 2/19/2002 5:19:00 AM   
k1w1

hi from New Zealand
love the game.
a big thanks to bchapman for sending it to me from the USA.

They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old Age shall not weary them nor the years condem At the going down of the sun & in the morning we will remember them.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 151
- 2/19/2002 8:06:00 AM   
rwenstrup

I have every Mega Campaign and every scenario I've been able to find on the web. The work on SPWAW has been exceptional. It is my favorite game...above so many mediocre games. I have nothing but the highest respect for the team. I will support the continuation of Steel Panthers in any way I can. It is the best game I have ever had (starting with Avalon Hills' Tactics II board game). Congratulations on a job very well done!!!!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 152
- 2/20/2002 7:32:00 AM   
brianleeprice

Hi,
I'm from Washington DC, USA - which probably explains why I'm way too darn touchy for my own good, lol. Matrix has brought us a great game, I purchased Desert Fox and once my finances straighten out intend to purchase the other Mega Campaigns. Though I've said quite a few things publicly here I kinda wish I'd have worded differently, I want to say that I support Matrix. David has some *great* ideas in store for us all in the future and Paul is working harder than any three people I know in order to not only put the final touches on SP:WAW but to bring forth a new age in wargaming for us with Combat Leader. Sincerely,
Brian

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 153
- 2/22/2002 2:37:00 AM   
Tuomas Seijavuori

Ye-haa! My MC-LV and MC-WT finally arrived today - THANK YOU MATRIX! Will purchase MC-DF too, if you will manufacture more of them one day. (C&B's got higher price and higher shipping cost to Europe). I seem to have some trouble installing MC-LV though (I've got the beta 7.1 mech.exe installed). There's nothing on the MC list when I look there. Just the empty slots 0, 1, 2 ... 9. The directory looks a bit odd too: C:\g\Steel Panthers World At War\Lost Victories\MegaCam\Lost Victories. There is also another directory under ...\Steel Panthers World At War\MegaCam with nothing but mainsplash.lbm in it. Hmm maybe I'll try moving the new stuff there. Also the MC-LV installer crashed every time, when I clicked "Install...", but I ran the Update.exe instead and it seemed to work ok.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 154
- 2/22/2002 10:00:00 AM   
BruceAZ

Are you sure this isn't some crazy chain letter and my mother-in-law will show up next week? Semper Fi

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 155
- 2/23/2002 4:01:00 PM   
ruxius

Even the strongest brick of stone is formed by the smallest grain of sand ...
If , inside you ,
you can feel the importance to be that grain, within SPWAW cathedral
Do not care if you are the only true voice here , but BE HERE !
That's the only thing I Know for certain...!

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 156
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI