Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament - 8/25/2004 12:32:41 PM   
BrubakerII

Hi all

In preparation for the release of Battles in Normandy - Run5 is pleased to announce and open registrations for the first BiN PBEM Tournament. As part of the 'First Release' series, the aim is for the Tournament to be played out by players without them having had alot of experience or exposure to the game. We are therefore seeking to have the Tournament commence very shortly after the release of the game.

Information and registration instructions for the Overlord Tournament are posted in the Overlord Tournament thread in the PBEM forum of the Run5 Discussion Board. It is unbfortunately down at present but will be up and running again on 1st September so apologies for any inconvenience.

In the meantime you can register interest in the tournament by emailing the organiser (Twinkle) at this email address: stn@crl.nitech.ac.jp Title of the email should be "Overlord Tournament" and it should contain the following details:

Your Real Name
Your Run5 Forum Name
Your Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder Name
Your Email address that you want the tournament PBEM files sent to.

This is going to be a popular tournament as all new releases have been in the past. We look forward to seeing old and new players alike taking part. If you are not a member of the Run5 Ladder then please join as it is a requirement to be so. Being a ladder member is completely free and non committal. You can do so here: Run5 Ladder

In the upcoming tournament, there will as always be a sprinkling of SSG designers in the mix, so there will be some tough competition. It might be noted though that none have made it to a grand final as yet.... I might also add I myself have never made it past round 1 despite being a beta tester so I am determined to do better this time around.

If you want any more information about this tournament (before the Run5 site is back up) please email myself at brubaker@esc.net.au or Twinkle at stn@crl.nitech.ac.jp

You may also like to visit the SSG/Run5 site at this location: SSG / RUN5 for more information on the game and the tournament. See you there...

regards

Scott

SSG Beta Tester
Post #: 1
RE: Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament - 8/25/2004 1:31:32 PM   
Rob Gjessing

Thanks Brubaker.. you are a star mate :)

(in reply to BrubakerII)
Post #: 2
RE: Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament - 8/25/2004 5:01:32 PM   
SlapBone

quote:

Thanks Brubaker.. you are a star mate :)

Maybe Twinkle could post the current list here as well.

(in reply to Rob Gjessing)
Post #: 3
RE: Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament - 8/26/2004 9:00:14 PM   
Josans

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrubakerII

I might also add I myself have never made it past round 1 despite being a beta tester so I am determined to do better this time around.

Sure you will do! I just join the tourney so maybe we can battle again Excellent your scenarios

Josan.

(in reply to BrubakerII)
Post #: 4
RE: Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament - 8/27/2004 12:44:19 PM   
BrubakerII

Nice to see you Josan - its been a while. I look forward to battling you again.

Finchè veniamo a contatto di ancora sul campo di battaglia...

SSG Beta Tester

(in reply to Josans)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI