Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 4/18/2002 8:47:02 AM   
David Heath

I think some details need to be layed out.

Gone Gold means the game is sent to be made then shipped to our warehouse. Once the game is in our warehouse it will be shipped. Once we send the game to be made, which is when we announce that the product has gone gold. It takes about 10-15 days to have the game made and then they still need to be shipped to our warehouse. Of course delays can still happen which could extend this time line.

I hope this makes the time line a little clearer.

David

(in reply to Ron Saueracker)
Post #: 31
- 4/18/2002 9:00:05 AM   
Caltone

Thanks tons for the frequent updates David, I know myself and the community appreciate it. We understand you want everything to be as smooth as possible which is admirable in these days. Far too many companys would rush an eagerly anticipated title like this out as early as they could without the QA you folks are doing. Looks like you have a winner in the works here, and like others, I have my plastic on standby. The only hard part will be prying it out of the wife's fingers. ;)

Post #: 32
Just look at that view count. - 4/18/2002 10:38:22 AM   
Ron Saueracker

Since this this posts second time around, I wonder if we are looking at at least 400 to 500 crazed individuals waiting for the UV release?;)

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI