Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Units Move Options/Screen Magnifications

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Units Move Options/Screen Magnifications Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Units Move Options/Screen Magnifications - 5/15/2000 10:42:00 AM   
Jeff_Hradkowsky

I noiced that when first selecting a unit of any type, you cannot see the avalable move options ie lighted hexes. Only after the first actual move do the hexes then show where a unit can move. Also the magnification could go one level closer. Now I've only started one scenario, so do the closest magnifications vary from scenario to scenario? ------------------ Jeff

M.J.! We serve others best when at the same time we serve ourselves.
Post #: 1
- 5/15/2000 2:38:00 PM   
edgar

quote:

Originally posted by Jeff_Hradkowsky: I noiced that when first selecting a unit of any type, you cannot see the avalable move options ie lighted hexes. Only after the first actual move do the hexes then show where a unit can move. (snip)
I've noticed the same thing; is there a particalar reason for this? Edgar ------------------

(in reply to Jeff_Hradkowsky)
Post #: 2
- 5/15/2000 3:50:00 PM   
Pack Rat

I've not seen this. What are your settings in the prefernces? What I have noticed is sometimes it will show a false movement radius. How I can tell is the unit doesn't make the hex I tried for, I hit the back button, click on the unit again and the hex I was going for is no longer lit up. ------------------ Peace, Pack Rat

PR

Post #: 3
- 5/15/2000 9:20:00 PM   
Larry Holt

quote:

Originally posted by Pack Rat: I've not seen this. What are your settings in the prefernces? What I have noticed is sometimes it will show a false movement radius. How I can tell is the unit doesn't make the hex I tried for, I hit the back button, click on the unit again and the hex I was going for is no longer lit up.
I've noticed that if my Ger armored cars are fired on, they stop (of course) then when I click on them again, they have lost a significant amount of their movement (could have moved 15, now 8 or so) and when I click on them the movement radius is less than actual, i.e. when I click on them after being fired on I get a 5 hex or so radius but they will actuall go 8 or so. I've not played enough to generalize this bug, I've only seen it in this one case.

Never take counsel of your fears.

Post #: 4
- 5/15/2000 9:36:00 PM   
Big Joe

I think the lost movement points are due to suppression points from taking fire. I also noticed that with c&c on you can't see move radius and of course with it off you can.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Units Move Options/Screen Magnifications Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI