RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/3/2006 9:07:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oleg Mastruko

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck
At least I don't dive and have dignity [;)]

Come on stop badmouthing Italians - for your mother's sake! [:D] [:D]

I just state facts [:D][;)]

Pkunzipper -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/3/2006 9:08:24 PM)

quote:

In fact I'm reading italian newspapers / online news pages in this event too. I am half italian.

Okay let me get more precise, the italian media. Not the italian football team.

The referee scandal that happend last year in Germany is a completly different thing. The was a betting scandal led by the (croatian IIRC) sports bet mafia, not teams buying referees to favor them. The DFB acted immediatly, unlike the italian football association, which is waiting for the Championships to be over so non of the players get distracted [8|]. Do you really think Juventus will be sent to the second division? If that happens I will tip my hat to the italian jurisdiction.

If the italian media wanted to do a favor to their team, well they didn't. The whistle concert for the italian team tommorow in Dortmund will be deafening.

Let's bet an E-beer that Juve will go in Serie B, then!

Again, this afternoon FIGC (Italian Soccer Federation), officially denied o have said anything about Frings accident... FIFA really decided alone! BTW, who care about Frings, we will win with or without him! [:'(]

Pkunzipper -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/3/2006 9:32:07 PM)

quote:

At least I don't dive and have dignity [;)]

I don't dive neither, I have dignity too... [:D]

IMHO that episode with Australia wasn't diving... the player was extremely tired after the long run on the left side, and wasn't able to avoid the already lying australian defender (that did a terrible defending job), but some italian players dive a lot (Inzaghi and Del Piero on the top...) other never fall (look at Toni or Gattuso, they never goes down, even after hard tackle).

Every team has some divers... Do you remember the penalty given to Germany on Italy 1990 final?

watchtower -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/3/2006 9:48:19 PM)

[/quote]

I just state facts [:D][;)]
[/quote]

Stop my aching sides!!! The most funny statement so far!![8D]

Brolin -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/4/2006 9:28:14 PM)

30 min - Go, Germany!

watchtower -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:31:49 AM)

Two goals in three mins - Mama mia!![:D]

Terminus -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:32:11 AM)

Sayonara, Germany...

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:33:20 AM)

LOL German n00bs. Italians rule.

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 1:02:04 AM)

verfluchte Oberscheiße !

Terminus -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 1:10:01 AM)

Now, now... This is a family forum; no swearing...[;)]

Awac835 -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 2:31:30 AM)

No doubt it was nice football by Italy, but i would rather have seen Germany won.

The italiens looked like they would have done well in hollywood to. I mean, do they also act like this when they play in there national leagues?

Terminus -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 2:52:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Awac835

No doubt it was nice football by Italy, but i would rather have seen Germany won.

The italiens looked like they would have done well in hollywood to. I mean, do they also act like this when they play in there national leagues?

Not so much, no, but that's because they all know it's acting...

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:09:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oliver Heindorf

verfluchte Oberscheiße !

Genau!

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:11:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pkunzipper

Let's bet an E-beer that Juve will go in Serie B, then!

Actually I read yesterday that it will be Serie C for Juve! And B for AC Mailand, AS Rom and Valencia.

Looks like their national team is not playing pro football next year, LOL.

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:12:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pkunzipper
Every team has some divers... Do you remember the penalty given to Germany on Italy 1990 final?

I'm sure you also remember the not given and 100% clear penalty when Auge was fouled by the argentinian keeper in the same game [;)]

Neilster -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:16:07 PM)

This whole tournament has had more divers than a Chinese aquatic centre. More simulation than an Il-2 convention. More bad acting than a high school production...I could go on.

Cheers, Neilster

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:16:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: watchtower

Two goals in three mins - Mama mia!![:D]

Well, the last one was cosmetics, Germany was wide open after the 0:1, they had to throw everything at the italians.

Nice shot by Grosso, the very same guy that dived the penalty against Australia.

It is the small final now for Germany.

Allez lez Blues! Kick the crap out of Portugal today and then against the Pizza deliverers from Italy [;)]

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:17:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Neilster

This whole tournament has had more divers than a Chinese aquatic centre. More simulation than an Il-2 convention. More bad acting than a high school production...I could go on.

Cheers, Neilster

Yes, certain teams mastered it.

ravinhood -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:19:03 PM)

Looks like my early predictions about Italy are coming thru. ;) Ima 1/2 Italian also. Glad those puny Americans got put out early this time around. Their luck finally ran out and they didn't have umpires to save them this time like in the Baseball World Championship series. lol

Neilster -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 12:22:28 PM)

quote:

I reckon Germany are not OKH footybots but rather OKW footybots, as the World Cup is total war. [:'(]

It will be interesting to see how the disciplined, Deutsch automatons fare against the Italian Dramatic Academy. Of course it should be Australia that the footybots inevitably defeat. [:'(]

Cheers, Neilster

I take that back. It should be Australia in the final against somebody. [:'(]

Mind you, how would you like to be the team that lost the World Cup final to Australia? Hahahahaha! Who? Austria? No...Australia. [:@]

Bad luck footybots. There's always South Africa.

Cheers, Neilster

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 1:05:54 PM)

quote:

Bad luck footybots. There's always South Africa.

Cheers, Neilster

First comes the European Football Championships in 2008 [:D]. On to Switzerland and Austria!

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 2:03:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

Looks like my early predictions about Italy are coming thru. ;) Ima 1/2 Italian also.

Everybody's 1/2 Italian now [:D] My real name is Mastrucchi, how do I change my login? [:D]

I expect Marc to *finally* succumb to his Latin roots and become Marco Svanebecchi anytime now [:D]

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 2:35:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oleg Mastruko

quote:

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

Looks like my early predictions about Italy are coming thru. ;) Ima 1/2 Italian also.

Everybody's 1/2 Italian now [:D] My real name is Mastrucchi, how do I change my login? [:D]

I expect Marc to *finally* succumb to his Latin roots and become Marco Svanebecchi anytime now [:D]

Not in this world [;)]

watchtower -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/5/2006 11:59:19 PM)

Thankyou - there is a god. Those Portugezeeers are gone ----- As an Englishman it#s treason ...but come on FRANCE

watchtower -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 12:09:10 AM)

Mind you some lovely dives from those Fantastic Portugeezers. Did you see Scolari? what a cheat!! Glad we didn't hire him now - CHEAT. Loved the French managers mimes about diving -very funny.

pauk -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 12:15:45 AM)

yes, especially that one with filming[:D]

Trigger Happy -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 12:21:45 AM)

Tough match for France, it seemed as if they were not playing at all at times. Maybe it's because nobody wanted to get another yellow. Certainly, Viera and Makelele didn't have as good a match as against Brazil where they were everywhere. And Abidal and Barthez commited some unforced stupid errors too many times.  That would have sucked bad for the unlucky one... like Saha... there for 5 minutes combined in two matches and he gets two yellows ... At least Thuram and Sagnol were there to save the day. I was hoping for a France vs Germany game in the finals, that would have been class. Instead I will be hoping to see France beat the italian divers just as they did those portugueese ones...

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 12:32:55 AM)

Yep, alez les blues! Kick the sh... out of the prima ballerinas [:D]

MPHopcroft1 -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 12:40:59 AM)

So it's France v. Italy in the Final. It'll be tough for the French, because the only side to score on Italy all tournmanet so far is -- Italy.

Since this is a wargaming board, I can safely tell this joke: it's probably a good thing it wasn't France v. germany in the Final. The winner would have gotten the World Cup: the loser would have gotten Alcase-Lorraine as a consolation prize. [:)]

Seriously, here's hoping for a good Final.

Awac835 -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 3:10:00 AM)

It was fun seeing Ronaldo make the dive at the french goal and how the portugueese coach startet jumping since the judge didnt took it for a foul. I guess he will have a fun time back in manchester.

I dont understand how they can have so little dignety the portugueese to play all those cheap tricks. I hope they lose the match against germany.

Page: <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI