RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Raverdave -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 3:21:13 AM)

FRANCE ![X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(]

watchtower -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 4:51:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Awac835

. I hope they lose the match against germany.

Err.. think you may be watching some alternate universe final mate[:D][8D]

Just you and Marc on that one

watchtower -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 4:56:43 AM)

Oh okay you mean that loser 3rd place thing that should have been dropped in the fifties when playing all summer long was a laugh with your mates. Why do they do the 3rd place thing? These blokes are Knackerd enough (Lampard good example) without putting them through tha t cR*P - FIFA is a bunch of Badger Sh*T

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 10:40:46 AM)

quote:

I dont understand how they can have so little dignety the portugueese to play all those cheap tricks.

It's Scolari, no ****. The Portugese team was not known before for diving and acting.

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/6/2006 10:41:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: watchtower

Oh okay you mean that loser 3rd place thing that should have been dropped in the fifties when playing all summer long was a laugh with your mates. Why do they do the 3rd place thing? These blokes are Knackerd enough (Lampard good example) without putting them through tha t cR*P - FIFA is a bunch of Badger Sh*T

[8|]

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/7/2006 10:06:34 PM)

this is my first game for 3rd place I will enjoy but anyway, its worthless. they should skip it at all imho.

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/7/2006 10:33:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oliver Heindorf

this is my first game for 3rd place I will enjoy but anyway, its worthless. they should skip it at all imho.

If you don't care whether you'll get 3rd place and bronze medal or 4th place and nothing, then it's worthless and should be skipped [8|]

It's football pseudo-stars acting like spoiled brats yet again - "they can't find the motivation". Gimme a fuqin break....[:-]

In other sports like basketball, handball etc. on Euro and World championships they have playoffs for, like 5th or 7th place, and teams compete to decide whether they will finish 9th or 10th in the final table....

Now imagine your average primadona football team, made of spoilt, overpaid brats, having to actually ruin their hairdo to play the game for 7th and 8th place [>:]

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/8/2006 12:17:59 AM)

like I said, worthless and it doesnt matter if you are 3rd 4th 5th or 6th in a soccer tournament. ( btw did you ever played it ? - you cannot compare it to olympics 100 m finals etc.

Awac835 -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 12:33:11 AM)

It was a good match, and im so happy that germany won. 1 down 1 to go. Now i just need france to beat italy.

I laughed my ass off when ronaldo made the worst fake in history, a german player runs at him and he jumps in the air. On my Tv they showed it in slow motion from 3 angles and the german player never touched him. Like in "literaly never" and ronaldo flying through the air like he had been hit by a truck, and then jumping up when the judge dont give him a penalty kick at the germans.

I swear it that watching soccer down in southern europe must me borring as hell with all those con artists.

Terminus -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 12:51:19 AM)

quote:

It was a good match, and im so happy that germany won. 1 down 1 to go. Now i just need france to beat italy.

I laughed my ass off when ronaldo made the worst fake in history, a german player runs at him and he jumps in the air. On my Tv they showed it in slow motion from 3 angles and the german player never touched him. Like in "literaly never" and ronaldo flying through the air like he had been hit by a truck, and then jumping up when the judge dont give him a penalty kick at the germans.

I swear it that watching soccer down in southern europe must me borring as hell with all those con artists.

Heh, there was a similar incident in the Portugal - England match, where a Portuguese player was tackled and went flying across the field, screaming like somebody was chainsawing his leg off. When he saw that the referee wouldn't give him a free kick, he miraculously recovered.

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 1:54:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

Heh, there was a similar incident in the Portugal - England match, where a Portuguese player was tackled and went flying across the field, screaming like somebody was chainsawing his leg off. When he saw that the referee wouldn't give him a free kick, he miraculously recovered.

and thats why portugal deserved to go home as losers.

edit : bloody referee ( again ). the portugese player should quit playing soccer ( doubt he can anyway ) and should start a career as an actor. what a hole.

Hertston -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 4:03:12 AM)

A decent match that one, with some good goals. Well done Germany.

I just don't get the Portugese. Sure, they got to the semis but have turned their nation into a laughing stock in the process, as least as far as football goes. It's unbelievable Ronaldo was still at it in the third-placed match - why?! Both French and German fans gave him just as hard a time as the English, and deservedly so.

patrickl -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 11:02:39 AM)

Well, I am rooting for France. Viva la France![:D][sm=00000028.gif]

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 2:30:36 PM)

3:1

Weltklasse Schweini!

Marc von Martial -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 2:31:49 PM)

quote:

http://www.hateronaldo.com/

I think he is the first player that managed this [;)]

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 11:23:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

3:1

Weltklasse Schweini!

yupp !!!

I counted him one of the few "losers" of the german team ( only Friedrich too ) and then his last match...he is a winner, he just needed his time. great job !!! [:)]

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 11:24:39 PM)

wtf Zidane ????  are you sick in the head ???

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 11:44:33 PM)

damn !

But Zindane [:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]  french press will make him responsible for the loose of the game.

watchtower -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 11:46:12 PM)

As the great John Otway said " Give him headbutts" !! [:D] LOL

pauk -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/9/2006 11:58:26 PM)

oleg, God is is Catholic

conclusively decided after penalties[:D][:D][:D]

Awac835 -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 12:04:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck
http://www.hateronaldo.com/

I think he is the first player that managed this [;)]

hmm well i dont hate him [:)] just think it ruins the game a bit.

Now that italy have won and i cant freaking beleave zidane got the red card, its like ARGHH!! christ it was his last match and they give him the red card. Ok i can ofc understand it, you cant run around the field giving people head like he did, but it was clear that the italien player had provoked him, i mean christ if i was a italien i would be ashamed of how i had won this world chapionship.

Wtf have soccer turned into? they are suppose to play with there feets not running around calling each other names. I swear it the italiens have no sense of sportsmanship if they dont hang that player out to dry in the media.

Pyschological warfare on the field shouldnt be allowed and its not fair play, but it seemes the italians are masters in it.

i think it sucks [:@]

Awac835 -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 12:08:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oliver Heindorf

damn !

But Zindane [:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]  french press will make him responsible for the loose of the game.

Zidane didnt lose it. you cant blame one man for losing a game like that. But yes he shouldnt have done it but neither should the italien player had provoked him like he did.

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 12:23:45 AM)

YEEEE-EEEEE-AHHHHHH!

ITALY FTW!

AVANTI AZZURI! GLI EROI! & FEW other selected Italian phrases I know.... [:D]

I don't remember when I rooted for some team that wasn't from my own country as much as I did tonight.

Small step for humanity, but big for Cosmic Sports Justice.

Africa's Best will have to try some other time (I'd respect them way more if they try under flags of the countries they were actually born in [:-])

Trigger Happy -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 12:28:36 AM)

except Makelele, all were born in France

pauk -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 12:37:05 AM)

[:D][:D][:D]... the Great Iluminator (oleg) was wrong...

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 12:58:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trigger Happy
except Makelele, all were born in France

Wikipedia disagrees:

Patrick Vieira (born June 23, 1976 in Dakar, Senegal)

Claude Makélélé (born February 18, 1973 in Kinshasa, Zaire)

Pascal Chimbonda (born 21 February 1979 in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe, France)

Florent Malouda, (born June 13, 1980 in Cayenne, French Guiana) (best "French" player in today's match IMO)

Then there are those who are technically born in France but come on???? This is ridicolous.

William Gallas, (born August 17, 1977 in Asničres-sur-Seine), is a French footballer of Guadeloupian descent

Sidney Govou (born July 27, 1979 in Le Puy-en-Velay) is a football player from France of Beninese descent

Éric Abidal (born July 11, 1979 in Lyon) is a football (soccer) player from France of Martiniquois descent.

Alou Diarra (born July 15, 1981 in Villepinte) is a French footballer of Senegalese descent.

Louis Laurent Saha (born in Paris, France) to Guadaloupian parents

Sylvain Wiltord (born May 10, 1974 in Neuilly-sur-Marne) is a French football forward of Guadeloupian [1] descent

We have more Guadelupians here than French! Of course we'll never see Guadelupe on WC because their country is just too poor.

Vikash Dhorasoo Vikash, who is of Indo-Mauritian origin, was born and grew up in Le Havre (Normandy). He belongs to the Telugu community, his ancestors having migrated to Mauritius from the south Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, and is of the Hindu faith.

Trézéguet is the son of Argentine football player Jorge Trézéguet, who is the son of French immigrants to Argentina. David grew up in Argentina after moving there from France at the age of two and played his first professional match in Argentina. He returned to France at the age of 17, when he signed for Monaco. It is said that he did not speak any French. (I see some cosmic justice in the fact that he missed his penalty shot!!)

Then there are Ribery and Zidane, who are white but actually Arabs of Islamic faith & Magreb descent.

Ribéry follows Islam along with his wife Wahiba who is of Moroccan descent.[1] His Muslim name is Bilal.

Zinedine Yazid Zidane (Arabic: زين الدين زيدان‎ transliteration: Zīn ad-Dīn Zīdān), (born June 23, 1972 in Marseille, France), popularly nicknamed Zizou, is a French football player of Kabyle Algerian descent

These people hardly represent the "average Frenchmen" and are stolen from here and there simply because France had more money to pay than their native countries & societies. That is something I cannot support in sport.

The whole idea of having national teams compete, is, well, to have teams roughly representing countries they come from. Otherwise, it's just "whoever pays more can steal more players from poorer countries".

I know I am walking a very thin line here, and am one step away of being accused of racism.

Well let me state this very clearly: nothing could be more wrong!!! It's exactly the opposite: I hate french team because of their "sports colonialism" they are openly stealing athletes from poorer countries. Otherwise, on WC I usually root for African teams (as they are underdogs) and would be happy to root for "French players", had they played under their native, african (or Caribbean or whatever) colors.

Oleg

Trigger Happy -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 1:17:51 AM)

OK, so two players were not born french, Viera and Makelele. and why stealing? all grew up (except Trezeguet) in France.

You forgot Sagnol too!!!

It actually pretty well represent the darker side of France... les cités et autres.

pauk -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 1:24:40 AM)

and Cupet[:D]...

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 1:37:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trigger Happy

OK, so two players were not born french, Viera and Makelele. and why stealing? all grew up (except Trezeguet) in France.

You forgot Sagnol too!!!

Yeah and there was this one long haired white guy, usually seen sad and alone on the substitute bench [:D] I think he never played on this WC.

pauk -> RE: 2006 World Soccer Championships in Germany (7/10/2006 1:47:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oleg Mastruko
why did the French, pardon, West Africa United team go through?

and...

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oleg Mastruko

Patrick Vieira (born June 23, 1976 in Dakar, Senegal)

Sidney Govou (born July 27, 1979 in Le Puy-en-Velay) is a football player from France of Beninese descent

Alou Diarra (born July 15, 1981 in Villepinte) is a French footballer of Senegalese descent.
We have more Guadelupians here than French! Of course we'll never see Guadelupe on WC because their country is just too poor.

It's always nice to see that you admit your mistakes. Although we have to help you[:D]

Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI