RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

NeverMan -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/8/2008 5:15:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: iamspamus

Nice diversion, but you don't address his issue. What is the point of just repeating that it's not EiA? We get it. You're not happy with EiANW. Got it...next.

I am happy to have it on computer. I like the direction it's going. It still needs some work. Keep up the good work guys.

Jason

quote:

ORIGINAL: NeverMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: pzgndr

quote:

All this is pointless. The game should have been made as EiA WITH Options (even from EiH or whatever). It's a silly argument. How can one argue that a base game with tons of options is worse than some game that forces options on users? That's just silly.

Speaking of pointless and silly, what exactly is the point of rehashing the same old arguments EVERY SINGLE DAY?? OK, EiANW should have been made as EiA. Fine. That would have been nice. But it wasn't. So. Move on already.

Matrix and Marshall have acknowledged over and over again that things will be fixed. We cannot expect more at this point. Does anyone think by endlessly complaining that somehow a miracle will occur and the game will be instantaneously fixed?

Every day the same old BS from a few vocal whiners. Every damn day. Grow up already. Move on. [8|]

Wow, what a constructive and mature post. I see you don't practice what you preach, what a hypocrite!

I'll make a deal with all you guys who don't believe in complaining about non-free products:

When they sticky this thread then I will stop posting on it!

pzgndr -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/8/2008 5:19:34 PM)

quote:

Wow, what a constructive and mature post. I see you don't practice what you preach, what a hypocrite!

Wow yourself, Mr master of constructive criticism and maturity. What an attention whore. [8|]

So. Whine and complain, repeat daily. And what has happened?? Comments and critcisms were made, and Matrix and Marshall acknowledged. There are plans to fix and improve the game. Efforts are in progress to make that happen.

And yet, Mr NegativeMan persists in whining and complaining, every day. Has anything happened faster? No. Will anything happen faster? No. If you whine and complain perhaps a little bit more often and bit louder, might anything happen faster? No. If this weren't so damn sad, it might be funny. But it's not. Time to move forward. If you can?

NeverMan -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/8/2008 5:23:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pzgndr

quote:

Wow yourself, Mr master of constructive criticism and maturity. What an attention whore. [8|]

So. Whine and complain, repeat daily. And what has happened?? Comments and critcisms were made, and Matrix and Marshall acknowledged. There are plans to fix and improve the game. Efforts are in progress to make that happen.

And yet, Mr NegativeMan persists in whining and complaining, every day. Has anything happened faster? No. Will anything happen faster? No. If you whine and complain perhaps a little bit more often and bit louder, might anything happen faster? No. If this weren't so damn sad, it might be funny. But it's not. Time to move forward. If you can?

Which is more useless? The man who complains or the man who complains about the man who complains?

Seriously pal, take a look in the mirror. If my posts bother you so much put me on ignore or simply don't respond to me. WHO'S the attention whore?

EDIT: From now on I don't want to derail this thread with your bitching so if you need to bitch, which I'm sure you do kid, just send me a PM, OK?

pzgndr -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/8/2008 5:25:56 PM)

Yeah whatever. In the end, we will all have a nice game. Some of us will enjoy the ride along the way, while others like yourself can enjoy taking their high blood pressure medications. Have fun pal. [8|]

fvianello -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/8/2008 9:58:23 PM)

eheheh panzergrenadier.....entering an argument with some people is risky; you know, some of them thinks that the IP part of TCP/IP acronym stands for "Internet Play".

BTW, I still have 2 PBEM games going on, so I presume the game is playable (still some bug, but getting better).

pzgndr -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/9/2008 12:18:56 AM)

quote:

eheheh panzergrenadier.....entering an argument with some people is risky

Nah, no argument about it. I speak plainly. I maintain an optimistic outlook. I'm moving forward. [;)]

Now, if I were to argue, well... Arguing with an infantryman is like wrestling with a pig; everyone gets dirty but the pig loves it. [:D]

NeverMan -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/9/2008 12:31:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HanBarca

eheheh panzergrenadier.....entering an argument with some people is risky; you know, some of them thinks that the IP part of TCP/IP acronym stands for "Internet Play".

BTW, I still have 2 PBEM games going on, so I presume the game is playable (still some bug, but getting better).

My apologies if you misinterpreted what I meant by IP, as it never pertained to TCP/IP. I will speak literally from now on for all those reading comprehension impaired.

To be quite honest, this is the Empires in Arms forum. All my complaining/disagreements were based on the game not on other people or personal attacks.

If you don't have something to say about the game just don't post.

timewalker03 -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/9/2008 2:53:00 AM)

well never they won't say bad things about the game, but they sure will attack and judge their fellow man. That must make them better than you.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/9/2008 5:23:14 AM)

No personal attacks folks, forum rules. Consider yourselves warned.

pzgndr -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/9/2008 10:44:08 AM)

Fair enough Erik. But when it comes to personal attacks and insults against Marshall Ellis and Matrix staff, you guys have considerable more patience than most.

quote:

I'll make a deal with all you guys who don't believe in complaining about non-free products

Let me clarify something, again. Nobody is begrudging anybody a right to complain. Something's not right or something could be improved? Fine, say something, get it on the bug tracker list, and then take a number and wait for it to get fixed. It ain't gonna happen overnight. What I do not believe in is continuously harping about the same known issues over and over and over... That's not helpful. And it's damn annoying to keep hearing about some pet-rock issue that hasn't been fixed yet. The issues are known, most everyone including myself concur with the complaints and want to see everything eventually resolved, and we would just like to move onward towards completion without continuous re-complaining about the same old stuff. Move on.

NeverMan -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/9/2008 1:49:53 PM)

Why does this bother you so much? Why does someone complaining about a product you had nothing to do with over the internet get under your skin? You should answer that question to yourself.

This thread keeps getting brought up by new people wanting to know if the game is actually playable so rather then having them read the whole thread, which they probably won't do, I just re-iterate what I've already said in another post.

Take your own advice: get over it and move on, just stop reading this thread, it obviously doesn't make you happy so why do you keep doing it?

The last 10 posts on this thread really just need to be deleted since they had NOTHING to the thread.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Is This Game Playable Yet? (10/9/2008 2:30:11 PM)

Ok, locking this up before things get started again. I'd suggest to everyone involved to take a break from the forums, cool down, then come back and shake hands. Ultimately, it's just a game folks.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI