RE: Admirals Edition Naval Thread II (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Terminus -> RE: Admirals Edition Naval Thread II (7/14/2009 9:11:52 AM)

In theory. It's a box you can tick in the editor.

Didn't seem worth the time to change it.

Why you would want to is beyond me.

Dili -> RE: Admirals Edition Naval Thread II (7/14/2009 9:20:52 AM)

I don't know how Midgets operate in AE so this might go to nothing, but the idea was to circunvent the ship limit quantity of one midget per ship. A midget with a midget with a midget are 3 midgets that a ship can transport.

m10bob -> RE: Admirals Edition Naval Thread II (7/14/2009 12:57:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dili

I don't know how Midgets operate in AE so this might go to nothing, but the idea was to circunvent the ship limit quantity of one midget per ship. A midget with a midget with a midget are 3 midgets that a ship can transport.

Using that formula, you could have the Oi and Kitikami, and I suppose each sub would get a "friendly roll of the die", but the CL's would be an automatic sacrifice in any engagement with surface ships large enough to warrant the use of the sub carriers.
Just my humble opinion, and a drain on the Japanese war industry??

Terminus -> RE: Admirals Edition Naval Thread II (7/14/2009 3:01:33 PM)

Not possible. A midget-carrying task force can have a maximum of 2 vessels, the midget and the carrier.

Dili -> RE: Admirals Edition Naval Thread II (7/14/2009 8:18:16 PM)

Thanks Terminus. Can you explain a bit how the midgets operate? Does exist a Midget mission to be employed by mother ship or we just drop the midget from the carrier and make the mission. My question is more if it is possible "no return" missions by the midget with the surface mothership approaching at high speed releases the midget and goes back to its base, like fast offensive minelaying.

helldiver -> RE: Admirals Edition Naval Thread II (7/14/2009 8:24:03 PM)

Greeetings.
  Could someone post a link to that new list of ship classes for AE? Not sure if it is in this thread or the original naval thread.... I have a new computer and lost some stuff in transition... having trouble finding the list via search...
Thanks,
Helldiver

Page: <<   < prev  17 18 19 20 [21]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI