RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

cantona2 -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 8:11:45 AM)

By WitP owners i guess you mean those of us who are members and have registered the game and serial number?

Bane -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 8:12:47 AM)

Cool beans!

moonraker65 -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 8:27:19 AM)

Can't wait. Have played WiTP since it's release in 2004 and am still playing it now. AE looks to be even more challenging. Well done everyone at Matrix.

Lützow -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 8:27:57 AM)

Sounds fair.

Now we need the purchase link.

sven6345789 -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 8:58:14 AM)

my question too.
do we just need to have registered our version of WITP?
or do we need to have a physical copy of WITP on the computer we install AE on?

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 9:06:10 AM)

Well, he just SAID that you don't need to have WitP on the computer you install AE on, so...

steveh11Matrix -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 9:26:51 AM)

Oh, great!

I guess this means I now have to find what my original username and password were in the members club - my copy of WitP was registered in that account, so...

Okay, now I'm off to search for Erik's post a few days back regarding the helpdesk, and sending myself a reminder to my home addy to look up the serial number again.

I'm not ungrateful, as it's a really good idea, and it'll force me into doing something I should have done a while ago. But the timing isn't all that convenient! [sm=character0085.gif]

Steve.

John Lansford -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 10:21:58 AM)

Well I finally got around to registering my copy about two weeks ago, and signing up for the member's club at the same time, so this comes at a great time for me.  I think separating the two games both as sales and electronically is a good idea for Matrix and will result in a lot more overall purchases.  And, if gamers try and jump into AE without trying WitP first, then your online forums will get a big boost in membership too!

tigercub -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 10:49:53 AM)

I am still trying to push the money into my computer but it wont take it.[X(]

Tiger!

myros -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 10:51:39 AM)

Sounds very fair, and as usual the very fact you listen to your customers gets you extra points.
Looking forward to the release.

Myros

Flying Tiger -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 11:05:13 AM)

Sounds good. Finally got my membership details updated from my old account - just in time!

Now where's the game? Is it a week from the manual delivery? Or are we still waiting for a gold announcement and then another week after that?

goodwoodrw -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 11:13:55 AM)

As a strong advocate of a stand alone AE, this is excellent news.Thanks for supporting your loyal customer base. Ok the next item on the agenda is Telstra Australia. They are introducing a charge for there customers that pay their bill by cheque or by mail around $2.50 for privilege, wonderful customer service.

kaleun -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 12:17:42 PM)

So: Does this mean we are gold?[8|]

SuluSea -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 12:22:11 PM)

I'll just copy and paste what I wrote yesterday.
"No one treats its customers better than the guys here at Matrix."

Great job guys.

Barneyrubb90 -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 1:34:33 PM)

Having played WITP for years and Pacific War before that, thanks for the work in getting AE together and out.

Having read the forum for the last few months off/on, I believe you have come up with a very fair solution to a complex issue.

Thanks again for allowing us to vent and fume; and even more so to listen and be responsive to our concerns.

[:)]

Erik Rutins -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 1:40:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: aciddrinker
So we will need have registred copy of WITP in Matrix system to get discount? Or it will be othere way solved?

You will just need to know your War in the Pacific serial number, which will be turned in for a discount coupon for AE. One coupon per serial number, once it's assigned it's used up. We have a system setup for this which we will be posting a link to once AE is released.

Mike Solli -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 1:45:04 PM)

Hmm, how many digits in the serial number? Where can we find it?

Mike Solli -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 1:47:38 PM)

Forget it. I found it. [:D]

Erik Rutins -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 1:52:52 PM)

It looks like this: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX but with numbers in place of the Xs.

If you've lost it but you have WITP installed, check here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=849402

You can also retrieve it from our Members Club if you registered WITP there or from the store if you have your order info by going to www.findmyorder.com.

Regards,

- Erik

Mike Solli -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 1:58:31 PM)

Thanks Erik. I had registered it years ago and finally found all my Matrix games serial numbers where you mentioned it.

Shark7 -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 2:47:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: steveoccc

Excellent compromise. Now if only we could get you guys to run for House or Senate...[:D]

We wouldn't know how to act, things would actually get accomplished...without all the drama. [;)]

Zaap -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 3:11:31 PM)

Great news my money is waiting.

steveh11Matrix -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 3:43:58 PM)

Oh, you wonderful guy! Thanks, Erik - this makes things considerably easier for me - I have the serial number recorded in multiple places (just in case...)

Steve.

aciddrinker -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 4:01:20 PM)

Release Date
(Coming Soon - July 2009)

On product page, so 1-10 days of waiting :)

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 4:28:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cantona2

By WitP owners i guess you mean those of us who are members and have registered the game and serial number?

I suspect (but don't know) that Matrix will follow their standard procedure for owner's discounts, which is that you enter your serial number and get a promo code in return which you enter when you order the game, and that triggers the discount.

lupi -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 4:45:19 PM)

So, just before release of the title the price of it is increased, in a move to support the fans, and this is supposed to be a good thing.

I've got a long list of companies that would love to have such a consumer base.

NormS3 -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 4:50:59 PM)

What?!?!?!?!

There is a new game coming out![:D]

Seriously, thanks Eric, Matrix staff and AE team. I can't wait to play(pay[;)]) for all the things that I've been seeing!

Thanks for the update! [8D]

DrewMatrix -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 5:21:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Moose

The only problem I have with this plan is that it tempts me to buy War Plan Orange along with AE and I dont have an abundance of cash right now.

The major problem I have with this is that I defiinitely will buy War Plan Orange and now will have to run two computers at once to play both at once <G>

bobogoboom -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 5:28:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Forget it. I found it. [:D]

[:'(]good job i guess you minions can actually look at at cd[:'(]

bobogoboom -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/21/2009 5:30:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beezle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Moose

The only problem I have with this plan is that it tempts me to buy War Plan Orange along with AE and I dont have an abundance of cash right now.

The major problem I have with this is that I defiinitely will buy War Plan Orange and now will have to run two computers at once to play both at once <G>

WPO is a great game. and the turns take far less time than witp.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI