RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

viberpol -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 1:33:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Works for me. I've already got the game...[:'(]

Well, aren't you guys just tired of hugging the game alone for so long?

"Och, let's just release this monster, we will not find more bugs by ourselves. Let the community find it for us..." [;)]

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 1:37:17 PM)

Not really, no. We're quite happy to keep the biggest, shiniest toy to ourselves...[:'(]

Speedysteve -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 1:51:37 PM)

Saddo[:'(]

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 1:54:08 PM)

Feeb-o...[:'(]

Speedysteve -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 1:56:13 PM)

Toe-o[:'(]

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 2:02:37 PM)

BTW, Speedlette, just for you we've put in a unique new feature in the game, since you like subs so much. The dud rate for the Mk 14 torpedo now starts out at 125%. Obviously, we couldn't make 125% of torpedoes go KA-KLANG instead of KA-BOOM, so now there's a 100% chance of the torp not exploding on impact, and a 25% chance of it exploding in the torpedo tube before launch.

Best decision I made during my brief reign as Naval Team boss. Kind of an evil Easter Egg.[:'(]

Fishbed -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 2:06:20 PM)

This kind of fan-service is completely disgusting and unprofessional from the team. Why does Speedy always get all the candies? [:-]

[:D]

Speedysteve -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 2:25:18 PM)

And all the bad ones at that....poor Speedy[:(][;)]

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 3:17:07 PM)

Can you hear it? The world's smallest violin, playing the world's saddest song, just for you?[:'(]

Speedysteve -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 3:26:45 PM)

I hear it alright....I hear the wind whistle as my fist connects with your pea brained head[:'(]

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 3:31:57 PM)

Pfffttt... Your tiny fist would shatter like England's dreams of cricketing glory...[:'(]

Speedysteve -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 3:46:58 PM)

Surprised you even know what it is knowing Denmark's sporting greatness[:'(]

BrucePowers -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 4:13:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58
What will the mechanism be for providing our proof-of-WITP-ownership to Digital River? Will it be VERY obvious on the order page, or what/where?

There will be a page on our site (we will provide the link) where you go to trade in your serial number for a discount code. You can only do this once per WITP serial number. When you go to our online store to purchase WITP-AE, there will be a field to enter the discount code before you finalize your purchase. Once you enter it, you should see the $20 discount and the code will be used up.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik;
I bought 2 copies of the WITP. May I do this for each serial number?

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 4:26:29 PM)

Well, you might get two discount codes, but you can only enter one per purchase, IIRC.

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 4:28:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Surprised you even know what it is knowing Denmark's sporting greatness[:'(]

Yeah, too bad I'm also better informed about this than you...[:'(]

Erik Rutins -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 4:36:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
I bought 2 copies of the WITP. May I do this for each serial number?

Yes.

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 4:43:22 PM)

I stand corrected.[8D]

BrucePowers -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 7:19:21 PM)

T, I need 2 downloads because I will try to convince my son to play the game. I will need to purchase 2 copies of AE.

Terminus -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 7:20:22 PM)

Cool!

Sheytan -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 9:53:21 PM)

Good news, now Matrix wont get flamed anymore ;}...

(Regarding ownership status for the AE edition discount, what do I need to do or send in to Matrix to verify my status as a WITP owner for the above mentioned purpose?)-Disregard, I saw the answer you posted.

IF we order physical copy how long is shipping in USA? Also can physical copy buyers access the digital copy while awaiting the arrival of the physical copy?

Just a few questions!

Erik Rutins -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 10:13:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sheytan
IF we order physical copy how long is shipping in USA? Also can physical copy buyers access the digital copy while awaiting the arrival of the physical copy?

Depends on which shipping options you choose. We expect to have copies shipping out within a few days of the release, probably within a day of release for US customers.

My suggestion in any case is to always order the Physical + Digital option. It's the same price as the Physical and allows you to get the download and play while you wait for the physical shipment.

Regards,

- Erik

Sheytan -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/23/2009 10:25:22 PM)

Superb! I will indeed do so then. Thanks again for creating this game Matrix and volunteers!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sheytan

Depends on which shipping options you choose. We expect to have copies shipping out within a few days of the release, probably within a day of release for US customers.

My suggestion in any case is to always order the Physical + Digital option. It's the same price as the Physical and allows you to get the download and play while you wait for the physical shipment.

Regards,

- Erik

Zebedee -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/24/2009 2:36:43 AM)

Exceptionally impressed. Hopefully this will encourage a great number of new converts to the game and show demand for WitP2.

Hope this decision really pays off for Matrix.

Swenslim -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/24/2009 12:49:52 PM)

Is AE a stand alone game ? I can buy it, install and play, or do I have installed copy of WitP on my computer ?

Mundy -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/24/2009 1:34:37 PM)

First Post of thread

Swenslim -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/24/2009 1:42:39 PM)

80$ wow. The most expensive game I've ever bought. Hhehe, by the way, it is 1/3 of avarege monthly  wage in my country :)

Kull -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/24/2009 1:48:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Swenslim

80$ wow. The most expensive game I've ever bought. Hhehe, by the way, it is 1/3 of avarege monthly  wage in my country :)

Food and shelter are vastly overrated. All you need's a laptop and a neighbor with an unsecured wireless network. And AE, of course.

Xargun -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/24/2009 1:55:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kull

Food and shelter are vastly overrated. All you need's a laptop and a neighbor with an nsecured wireless network. And AE, of course.

You can secure those ? But where do you put the lock and chain ? hmmm.. sounds too complicated I better not or I may lock myself out [:D] [:D]

Xargun

Ron Belcher -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/24/2009 2:59:51 PM)

Shazam!!! [&o]

I'll be getting both and pass WitP to a Cousin (...with the solid attempt of
getting him hooked, as well![;)]).

Thanks Erik and fellow Matrix Games Shipmates for making this a sure win/win!
[:D]

Scott_USN -> RE: IMPORTANT: New Admiral's Edition Pricing (7/26/2009 7:27:33 PM)

Does anyone know how the owners of the original will get the discount? Will it be automatic from digitalriver (do you still use them?). I still have my original order form, billing information and serial for WITP from 2004 I just worry on how it will work.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI