RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 2:53:25 PM)

For a New Page! [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 3:15:39 PM)

Good late morning - Ttihe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 3:16:38 PM)

Having my work computer reimaged for some Visual Studio problems, after support tried to fix it for a day and a half. [sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 4:09:59 PM)

A rainy day good morning. I have my coffee, life is good.[:)]

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 5:28:22 PM)

...oh, to be single again...this puppy is a chick magnet! [;)]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 6:29:54 PM)

Hi all,

It is that time of the year again... Easter spring cleaning of the apartment... ahhh... what can one do...

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 6:40:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

It is that time of the year again... Easter spring cleaning of the apartment... ahhh... what can one do...

Leo "Apollo11"

Get another apartment.[;)]

Nikademus -> WOOD! (3/29/2012 7:09:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...oh, to be single again...this puppy is a chick magnet! [;)]

its a hard burden....but i wear it well.

treespider -> The Thread. (3/29/2012 7:17:33 PM)

Are you trying to tell us that you have Wood! Nik?

treespider -> RE: The Thread. (3/29/2012 7:19:17 PM)

Which reminds me of how enjoyable it is to play Settlers of Catan with my two teenage sons and hear them snicker when I say "I've got wood for sheep." If you've ever played the game you will understand.

nashvillen -> RE: The Thread. (3/29/2012 7:20:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

Which reminds me of how enjoyable it is to play Settlers of Catan with my two teenage sons and hear them snicker when I say "I've got wood for sheep." If you've ever played the game you will understand.

[X(] [:D]

Dixie -> RE: The Thread. (3/29/2012 7:28:29 PM)

Must go and panic buy petrol with the rest of the sheeple. [8|]

Nikademus -> RE: The Thread. (3/29/2012 7:29:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

Are you trying to tell us that you have Wood! Nik?

always.......

[:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 8:17:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

What's the latest panic over, Martin?

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 8:24:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

What's the latest panic over, Martin?

Communists! [:@]

There are reports that a large chunk of the UK's fuel tanker drivers will be going on strike, thus causing people to hit the streets for a British version of panic buying (everyone has formed orderly queues). They seem to have missed the fact that the union is required to give 7 days notice of an impending strike, which they have not done. So until any such announcement is received fuel deliveries will be proceeding as normal which means that there would be sufficient fuel for everyone. But panic buying has actually created a shortage as the public suddenly decides that they must buy fuel NOW.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 8:31:14 PM)

Sounds like what happens here when there are a few snowflakes in the forecast for 5 days in the future. [:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 9:10:07 PM)

I filled yesterday. But I fotgot to panic. $65.00 for 16.672 gallons. Though I did bend over.[:'(]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 9:24:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

I filled yesterday. But I fotgot to panic. $65.00 for 16.672 gallons. Though I did bend over.[:'(]

Hey NoDak: Drill, baby, drill!

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 9:30:19 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

There are reports that a large chunk of the UK's fuel tanker drivers will be going on strike, thus causing people to hit the streets for a British version of panic buying (everyone has formed orderly queues). They seem to have missed the fact that the union is required to give 7 days notice of an impending strike, which they have not done. So until any such announcement is received fuel deliveries will be proceeding as normal which means that there would be sufficient fuel for everyone. But panic buying has actually created a shortage as the public suddenly decides that they must buy fuel NOW.

I heard tha their pay is in 40.000+ Pounds a year! [X(]

That is much more than average pay in UK...

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 9:52:07 PM)

Just installed a new graphics card (GTX 580). I remember when graphics cards were just cards. Nowadays they're HUGE!

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 10:07:51 PM)

quote:

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

It's considerably more than I get paid, I'll take £40k a year to drive a lorry and eat pies.

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 11:03:43 PM)

quote:

quote:

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

It's considerably more than I get paid, I'll take £40k a year to drive a lorry and eat pies.

lorries? we're not talking AO's and TK's here?

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 11:04:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Hey NoDak: Drill, baby, drill!

Fracking baby, fracking.[:D]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 11:23:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

quote:

quote:

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

lorries? we're not talking AO's and TK's here?

If they wanted 40k a year to steer a supertanker then I could understand the issue. But that much money to drive a semi-truck as well as all the perks they're probably demanding is taking the ****

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/30/2012 2:30:38 AM)

Hey Shanilec,

Found this photo from a couple years back and thought you might approve. I'm the dorkwad in the Cowboys sweatshirt. Like my fatigues too? [:D]

We got our limits in about 2 hours. The skies were thick with 'em that morning-like locusts. Very very tasty locusts.

[image]local://upfiles/6968/2C4AF7776E53486B814F42E90D38DDE9.jpg[/image]

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/30/2012 7:06:53 AM)

The GF and I just finished watching the recent Conan movie on BluRay. Mindless junk, even for an action movie, and not worthy of the franchise. The score was really weak, very much TV quality stuff and not stirring in any way. While watching the fight scene between Conan and the sand dudes it felt as though I was watching an amusement park attraction. The original Schwarzenegger classic is much better. The evil dude's witch daughter was a cool character, though. Would have liked to see her betray her dad and survive the movie.

Then we watched Immortals. Really enjoyed this one, liked it much more than I though I would. Fight scenes were great, but not too frequent (unlike the Conan flick) and the fights between the gods and titans was particularly well done and fun to watch. Scenes between the action was well paced and actually keeps your interest. Rourke played a good bad guy, and Dorff has obviously been hitting the gym hard. Very good flick, highly recommended.

Then we watched a gem called Winter in Wartime, made in the Netherlands I think. I usually don't like to watch kids playing leading roles in movies but the acting here was brilliant. Can't really talk about it without spoiling anything so I can only recommend it vigorously, which I do.

DivePac88 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/30/2012 8:55:25 AM)

Evening tithe, My RA opponent ny59giants set-up a dropbox to exchange our turns, what a great idea and works great, just gets me I never thought of it with my huge intellect. [:D]

DivePac88 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/30/2012 9:03:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Hey Shanilec,
Found this photo from a couple years back and thought you might approve. I'm the dorkwad in the Cowboys sweatshirt. Like my fatigues too? [:D]

We got our limits in about 2 hours. The skies were thick with 'em that morning-like locusts. Very very tasty locusts.

They look like Mallards to me there Andre, love boned and roasted mallards I do. I used to get some get I used to shoot duck, but mainly we got Paradise ducks, which were tough as old-boots. [;)]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/30/2012 10:07:51 AM)

Look like pheasants from here.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/30/2012 11:53:16 AM)

Hi all,

Good day!

Leo "Apollo11"

Page: <<   < prev  154 155 [156] 157 158   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI