RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 2:13:22 PM)

New page...[8D]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 2:51:05 PM)

Hi all,

Time to go home after work tithe...

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 4:06:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...newest addition to the family...meet Kaley, 12 week old Wheaton Terrier rescue...VERY fortunate that we were next in line when she got rescued...what a little pistol!!! tons of energy and a weird desire to eat her own poop...ugh...off to the first puppy training class tonight...

[image]local://upfiles/13152/2CC3EF31D5CE4AC1B474AA57F465ECD2.jpg[/image]

The next time you visit the vet you might wanted ask about the poop eating. Sometimes it could be a sign of something wrong.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 4:08:30 PM)

Winter made an appearence last night. (Sigh)

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 4:13:18 PM)

$476 million Mega Millions lottery. Sounds like fun.[8D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 4:18:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

...newest addition to the family...meet Kaley, 12 week old Wheaton Terrier rescue...VERY fortunate that we were next in line when she got rescued...what a little pistol!!! tons of energy and a weird desire to eat her own poop...ugh...off to the first puppy training class tonight...

The next time you visit the vet you might wanted ask about the poop eating. Sometimes it could be a sign of something wrong.

+1... Stressed pets do stuff like that.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 4:35:27 PM)

Coprophagy is mostly a behavioral adoptation in dogs and can be mitigated with proper training. Avoid 'puppy kisses' in the interim. [sm=vomit-smiley-020.gif]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 6:18:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Coprophagy is mostly a behavioral adoptation in dogs and can be mitigated with proper training. Avoid 'puppy kisses' in the interim. [sm=vomit-smiley-020.gif]

Unless the mother-in-law is visiting.[:'(]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 7:25:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

That's what I've been told. I thought it was a wind-up last week when I was told the BBMF were on the phone [:D] Childhood dream here I come!

Spectacular news!!!! (sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from the forum recently)

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 7:26:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

quote:

+1... Stressed pets do stuff like that.

yes, she can from a puppy mill, so i'm sure there has/is plenty of stress in her so far brief life...we have been trying to make things a stress-free as possible...takes time and lot's of love...we will definitely be bringing this up on the next vet visit...in the mean time, no more poopies in the back yard without a leash...thanks for all the kind responses...

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 7:27:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

That's what I've been told. I thought it was a wind-up last week when I was told the BBMF were on the phone [:D] Childhood dream here I come!

Spectacular news!!!! (sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from the forum recently)

+1...good things come to those who wait...

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 8:52:24 PM)

'Sup, guys.

Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 9:34:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Treetop64

'Sup, guys.

Who the hell are you? [:D]

Good to see you back, dude. What kept you? [8D]

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 9:47:10 PM)

He was hauling supplies to ANZAC without internet...

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 9:49:50 PM)

...2.15 billion for the dodgers? why bother with the .15? [8|]

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 9:53:37 PM)

Why the 2 billion? You could buy nearly 27 million people a copy of WITP:AE for that! [:)]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 10:11:10 PM)

Magic has yet to discover AE....once he does, the Dodgers will return to form.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/28/2012 11:23:03 PM)

quote:

'Sup, guys.

We all went to the fair. We had cotton candy, balloons and pony rides. Termi threw up.[:D]

alaviner -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 12:03:44 AM)

quote:

quote:

'Sup, guys.

We all went to the fair. We had cotton candy, balloons and pony rides. Termi threw up.[:D]

correction: Termi banged his head then threw up.[:D]

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 12:08:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCSUforest

quote:

quote:

'Sup, guys.

i thought he was banged on the head by an irrate troll disguised as a circus clown...[:D]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 12:11:39 AM)

So....anyone thinking about going to Origins? [&:]

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 1:01:08 AM)

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 1:07:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

'Sup, guys.

Who the hell are you? [:D]

Good to see you back, dude. What kept you? [8D]

Just busy with life stuff.

Also, building a campaign in IL-2 Sturmovik is monopolizing a lot of my spare time. Lot of work, that...

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 7:59:15 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 8:47:56 AM)

Hi all,

Interesting....

quote:

Richat Structure: Mysterious Geologic Formation Seen From Space Station

[image]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/547189/thumbs/r-LAVA-CRATER-large570.jpg[/image]

A huge, copper-toned formation in West Africa dominates a mesmerizing photo taken by an astronaut aboard the International Space Station.

Dutch astronaut Andre Kuipers snapped this hypnotic image of the so-called Richat structure in Mauritania, as the space station flew over the Sahara Desert on the Atlantic Coast of West Africa. Erosion of the various rock layers created the ring-like features that make up the sprawling structure, but the origin of the Richat structure remains somewhat mysterious, geologists have said.

The photo shows Kuipers' unique vantage point from the orbiting complex, which flies approximately 240 miles (386 kilometers) above the surface of the Earth. The image was taken on March 7 using a Nikon D2Xs camera, officials at the European Space Agency said in a statement.

During their months-long stints aboard the International Space Station, astronauts often perform Earth observations for science and public outreach.

Throughout their mission, many spaceflyers maintain active social media presences, such as on Twitter or Google+, to share stunning views from spacewith members of the public.

Space agencies also use photos taken by astronauts to engage students and space enthusiasts in geography, planetary science and human spaceflight.

There are currently six people living and working on the space station: Kuipers, Americans Dan Burbank and Don Pettit, and Russian cosmonauts Anton Shkaplerov, Anatoly Ivanishin and Oleg Kononenko. Burbank is commander of the station's Expedition 30 mission.

Kuipers launched to the space station in December 2011. He is almost midway through his six-month stay at the orbiting outpost. Kuipers, Kononenko and Pettit are slated to return to Earth on July 1.

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 2:08:29 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCSUforest

quote:

quote:

'Sup, guys.

i thought he was banged on the head by an irrate troll disguised as a circus clown...[:D]

Either way, I woke up with a headache and my pants on back to front.

bobogoboom -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 2:19:00 PM)

tithe

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 2:22:40 PM)

Good Morning!

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 2:52:41 PM)

Oh, I think I should...

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/29/2012 2:53:01 PM)

Post a couple more times...

Page: <<   < prev  153 154 [155] 156 157   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI