RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 4:58:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

It is that time of the year again... Easter spring cleaning of the apartment... ahhh... what can one do...

Leo "Apollo11"

Get another apartment.[;)]

Or drag a firehose up there and cut loose.....[:D]

Which reminds me of a great party that I once went to. Oh man...[X(]

I'd say that takes wet t-shirt contests to a whole new level. [:D]

I'm embarrassed to admiit that it was the only party that I snuck away from the next morning. I couldn't bear the thought of sticking around for the clean up. [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 4:59:30 PM)

Well, whatadaya know? Thanks for the head start on the UNP, Comrade Red Mouse. [8D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 4:59:50 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I filled yesterday. But I fotgot to panic. $65.00 for 16.672 gallons. Though I did bend over.[:'(]

Hey NoDak: Drill, baby, drill!

Fracking baby, fracking.[:D]

Because your tap water occasionally catching fire builds character.

One of our family friends is a geological engineer working for a major coal producer in the Midwest. He's got it about right with his bumper sticker: "Ban coal mining. Let the bastards sit in the dark and freeze."

You want your heat on in NYC? You need your cheap natural gas developed in any way possible.

I would lean towards wind and hydro. But the nice folks in Southampton dont want the wind towers ruining their view of the horizon. From what I gather they basically told the rest of us to....umm...eat cake.

Chickenboy -> RE: The Thread. (3/31/2012 5:01:16 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Must go and panic buy petrol with the rest of the sheeple. [8|]

Try to figure out how to make biodiesel out of used oil from your local mexican restaurant.

I think the lime...erm...English equivalent is a "Curry" restaurant. Do they have massive grease pits too?

Do Greek restaurants have massive Greece...err...grease pits?

I protest! Actually, isn't that about all that they do too?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:02:38 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey Shanilec,

Found this photo from a couple years back and thought you might approve. I'm the dorkwad in the Cowboys sweatshirt. Like my fatigues too? [:D]

We got our limits in about 2 hours. The skies were thick with 'em that morning-like locusts. Very very tasty locusts.

[image]local://upfiles/6968/2C4AF7776E53486B814F42E90D38DDE9.jpg[/image]

You may be dressed like a redneck but you still stick out like a hippie from Palisades. [:D]

I may have spent some time in Pali, homeboy, but I ain't no hippie. I'm a political refugee: a California Republican. [X(]

So you went from being the prey to being the hunter? I heard there were roving motorcycle gangs of rabid liberals driving up and down the PCH shooting anyone who looks conservative. [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:03:10 PM)

quote:

I would lean towards wind and hydro.

So your into chopping up migratory birds and preventing fish migrations, are ya? Actually, I'm with you on the chopping up birds bit...[:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:04:08 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi all,

It is that time of the year again... Easter spring cleaning of the apartment... ahhh... what can one do...

Leo "Apollo11"

I'm embarrassed to admiit that it was the only party that I snuck away from the next morning. I couldn't bear the thought of sticking around for the clean up. [:D]

If you were really on the ball you could have made a fortune selling Sham Wows up there. [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:04:27 PM)

quote:

Well, whatadaya know? Thanks for the head start on the UNP, Comrade Red Mouse. [8D]

Da nada.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:04:33 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey Shanilec,

Found this photo from a couple years back and thought you might approve. I'm the dorkwad in the Cowboys sweatshirt. Like my fatigues too? [:D]

We got our limits in about 2 hours. The skies were thick with 'em that morning-like locusts. Very very tasty locusts.

You may be dressed like a redneck but you still stick out like a hippie from Palisades. [:D]

I may have spent some time in Pali, homeboy, but I ain't no hippie. I'm a political refugee: a California Republican. [X(]

So you went from being the prey to being the hunter? I heard there were roving motorcycle gangs of rabid liberals driving up and down the PCH shooting anyone who looks conservative. [:D]

S'bout right. First they rob you at pen-point. Then they shoot you.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The Thread. (3/31/2012 5:05:21 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Must go and panic buy petrol with the rest of the sheeple. [8|]

Try to figure out how to make biodiesel out of used oil from your local mexican restaurant.

I think the lime...erm...English equivalent is a "Curry" restaurant. Do they have massive grease pits too?

Do Greek restaurants have massive Greece...err...grease pits?

I protest! Actually, isn't that about all that they do too?

Thats Italians. Greeks cant even be bothered to do that.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:05:59 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi all,

Leo "Apollo11"

If you were really on the ball you could have made a fortune selling Sham Wows up there. [:D]

Maybe. How do Sham Wows do soaking up vomit, wet newspaper, water and spilled Vodka / tequilla slurry?

Like I said, I just left. [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:07:23 PM)

quote:

I would lean towards wind

Sorry. I missed this. Leaning towards wind is a wise move, lest one be blown over. Same with water, dude. [:'(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:08:38 PM)

quote:

quote:

So your into chopping up migratory birds and preventing fish migrations, are ya? Actually, I'm with you on the chopping up birds bit...[:D]

I completely dont believe that even hundreds of wind platforms would significantly disrupt bird migratory patterns. Theyre not lemmings, afaik.

As for fish, I say we've screwed up their migratory pasterns enough already that simply improving the facilities we already have in place, making them more efficient, etc shouldnt harm them more than it does now.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:09:41 PM)

quote:

quote:

I would lean towards wind

Sorry. I missed this. Leaning towards wind is a wise move, lest one be blown over. Same with water, dude. [:'(]

As long as I remember not to p*ss into it...

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:15:32 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey Shanilec,

S'bout right. First they rob you at pen-point. Then they shoot you.

Thats only until Obama repeals all our 2nd Amendment rights. You should be safe after that. [:'(]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:16:51 PM)

quote:

Thats only until Obama repeals all our 2nd Amendment rights. You should be safe after that. [:'(]

Yup. I'm one of those "clingers" that he referred to, I guess.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:22:09 PM)

quote:

I completely dont believe that even hundreds of wind platforms would significantly disrupt bird migratory patterns. Theyre not lemmings, afaik.

As for fish, I say we've screwed up their migratory pasterns enough already that simply improving the facilities we already have in place, making them more efficient, etc shouldnt harm them more than it does now.

Actually, you'd be wrong. There are lots of migratory birds killed by large-scale windmills annually. Unintended consequence of the build-up in wind power. Oops.

Yes-large scale hydro is cool, where you can get it. Even so, it's only going to be able to supply <10% of our electrical consumption for this country. Since I assume that you're anti-nuke and anti-coal, what's left? Biomass? Wave power?

Yes, yes, I know-the workers control the means of production. [:'(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:30:03 PM)

quote:

quote:

Actually, you'd be wrong. There are lots of migratory birds killed by large-scale windmills annually. Unintended consequence of the build-up in wind power. Oops.

Yes-large scale hydro is cool, where you can get it. Even so, it's only going to be able to supply <10% of our electrical consumption for this country. Since I assume that you're anti-nuke and anti-coal, what's left? Biomass? Wave power?

Yes, yes, I know-the workers control the means of production. [:'(]

I assume dozens of birds will also knock themselves out crashing into the new WTC buildings. [sm=dizzy.gif]

Actually, I'm not anti nuke at all. Wave power sounds like a cool concept but the technology is quite a bit behind requirement. Maybe if we spent more money on research.... [:)]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 5:32:02 PM)

quote:

quote:

Yup. I'm one of those "clingers" that he referred to, I guess.

This you?

[image]local://upfiles/11853/01E5FEAF643E466AB00B57E55C91F995.jpg[/image]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 6:18:07 PM)

quote:

quote:

I think that every marina should be surrounded by wind farms... saves time spent on cleaning the decks!!

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 8:09:21 PM)

All of the holes are dug for the fence....hard part is now done.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 9:09:15 PM)

Hi all,

Good evening!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 9:12:51 PM)

Hi all,

Another full day of spring / Easter cleaning of the apartment... tired as two dogs...

Leo "Apollo11"

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 9:44:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

All of the holes are dug for the fence....hard part is now done.

Hiya Jeff. Good old buddy old pal. Man, this place hasn't been the same without you.

You are the Kansas state MegaMillions winner aren't ya? [:D]

treespider -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/31/2012 11:35:42 PM)

quote:

Actually, I'm not anti nuke at all. Wave power sounds like a cool concept but the technology is quite a bit behind requirement. Maybe if we spent more money on research.... [:)]

I'm with you brother...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_F3pw5F_Pc

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/1/2012 12:16:21 AM)

Hi all,

Zsssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/1/2012 12:20:34 AM)

Sadly no...I have a net worth that has a 5 dollar dent in it now...but it was turned around with some tasty kabobs...mhm. needa get my priorities inline and post more...nice birds by the way. Yumm

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/1/2012 12:34:54 AM)

Just finished a thing called "Dear Esther". It's probably the weirdest thing I've ever done on my computer, except for that one time...

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/1/2012 5:34:34 AM)

Yeah. "One time". Ha!

Anyways, good night, THREAD dudes.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/1/2012 5:35:02 AM)

Awww...wait a minute. If I can count...

Page: <<   < prev  157 158 [159] 160 161   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI