RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 12:08:09 PM)

Hi all,

Nice! [:)]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155406/One-look-amazing-Jubilee-celebrations----seen-Tail-end-Charlie-Britains-airworthy-Lancaster.html

quote:

One last look back at those amazing Jubilee celebrations . . . as seen by the 'Tail-end Charlie' in Britain's last airworthy Lancaster

By DailyMail UK

Incredible footage has been released showing the bird's eye view enjoyed by crew aboard a Lancaster bomber flying over London for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.

The aeroplane, which is part of the RAF's Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (BBMF), flew in formation with aircraft including a Spitfire, Hurricane and Dakota transport aircraft down The Mall, followed by the Red Arrows aerobatic team - to the delight of crowds and the Royal Family at Buckingham Palace below.

As well as preserving a fleet of priceless aircraft and keeping them in tip-top flying condition, the BBMF reminds the nation of the sacrifices made during World War Two.

Spectacular: The tail gunner's view from the Lancaster bomber, as it completed the Diamond Jubilee flypast. Buckingham Palace Gardens can be seen behind the tail of a Hurricane fighter, also of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, which flew in formation with the Lancaster:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-137AA41E000005DC-784_968x513.jpg[/image]

Final approach: The RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster lines up alongside the Thames with Charing Cross Station ahead of it in the final moments before it flies over the Mall:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-137AACCD000005DC-772_964x540.jpg[/image]

View from above: Hundreds of thousands of people crowd The Mall below the Lancaster bomber:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-137AACD2000005DC-407_970x529.jpg[/image]

Target in sight! The nose of the Lancaster passes over the Mall and towards Buckingham Palace during the climax of its flypast:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-137AACEB000005DC-849_964x540.jpg[/image]

Based at RAF Coningsby in Lincolnshire, many of its personnel, including pilots, are volunteers and the flight costs about £3m a year to run.

Squadron Leader Ian Smith, who is in charge of the BBMF, is the only permanent member, with all of the remaining pilots, navigators, air engineers and other crew coming from different airbases and ordinarily flying several different types of aircraft; from Typhoon fighters to the huge Hercules transport plane.

Cramped: The footage shows just how tight a fit it can be aboard a vintage aircraft:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-137AA455000005DC-546_970x523.jpg[/image]

Tight squeeze: Crew aboard the Lancaster bomber:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-137AACC9000005DC-304_970x533.jpg[/image]

The aircrew give up three out of every four weekends from May to the end of September in order to fly and display the historic aircraft.

The footage, released by the Ministry of Defence, shows just how tight a fit it can be aboard a vintage aircraft, with the crew - clearly eager to catch a glimpse of the Queen - taking up most of the available space.

The historic flight includes the Lancaster, which first saw service in 1942. The ‘Lanc’ was the most famous of the Second World War bombers and gained renown for its starring role in the momentous ‘Dambuster’ raid on Germany’s Ruhr Valley in 1943.

Carrying a payload of 22,000lb and with a 1,500-mile range, the RAF bomber wreaked havoc on Germany. Some 3,500 were lost in action during the war.

Breathtaking: The view of Buckingham Palace and The Mall beyond from the Lancaster bomber:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-13778147000005DC-726_970x644.jpg[/image]

In formation: Incredible footage has been released showing the view enjoyed by crew aboard a Lancaster bomber flying over London for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-137AA48D000005DC-681_970x520.jpg[/image]

Hurricane single-seater fighters played a crucial role in the Battle of Britain. Heavier and slower than the Spitfire, it was considered the RAF’s ‘workhorse’ against the Luftwaffe.

A remarkable total of 14,533 Hurricanes were built and served operationally on every day and in every theatre during the war. Only 12 are still airworthy worldwide.

The Spitfire is the iconic fighter that won legendary status against the Luftwaffe in the Battle of Britain. It possessed atop speed of 378mph, an altitude of 35,000ft and armed with two 20mm cannons, four Browning machine guns and two 250lb bombs.

One of the four that flew yesterday was P7350 - the oldest airworthy Spitfire in the world and the only one which actually fought in the Battle of Britain. It was shot up by a Messerschmitt 109 during combat in October 1940 but its wounded Polish pilot Ludwik Martel managed to crash-land it, wheels up, near Hastings.

The pride of Britain: The vintage planes - all powered by classic World War Two Merlin engines - roar across the London sky:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-137717A5000005DC-200_964x576.jpg[/image]

Flypast: The Duchess of Cornwall, the Prince of Wales, the Queen, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry watch the aerial action:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-1376BF57000005DC-821_968x606.jpg[/image]

Aerobatic aces: The Red Arrows display team fly in formation over Buckingham Palace:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-1376B8A0000005DC-46_968x646.jpg[/image]

Stirring image: The Lancaster, centre, was accompanied by two Spitfires on both flanks and tailed by a Hurricane:

[image]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/06/article-2155406-1376B92B000005DC-881_968x691.jpg[/image]

Leo "Apollo11"

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 12:33:29 PM)

Ow, just restarted a new AE GC with my old time AE opponent. Haven't played the game in 1,5 years.

He got the (from my perspective) harshest PH raid I've ever seen.

Not one Kate dropped bombs ... and he got 70 torpedo hits ...[X(]

On the sunk list appears ...;
ALL BB's
CA San Fransisco
CL Detroit
5 DD's
1 AVD
2 DM's
1 SS

... oh the horror ... but at least I don't have to worry about the BB's locking up the yard facilities or sending them to WC [;)][:'(]

Note: POW & Repulse each took three torp hits and are at 87 & 90 FLt damage. We'll see if I can save either of those. Doesn't look too promising, but I'll make a try.

ETA; ... and yes Andre, you are allowed to reply to this post with the one word. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 1:19:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Ow, just restarted a new AE GC with my old time AE opponent. Haven't played the game in 1,5 years.

ALL BB's
CA San Fransisco
CL Detroit
5 DD's
1 AVD
2 DM's
1 SS

... oh the horror ... but at least I don't have to worry about the BB's locking up the yard facilities or sending them to WC [;)][:'(]

Note: POW & Repulse each took three torp hits and are at 87 & 90 FLt damage. We'll see if I can save either of those. Doesn't look too promising, but I'll make a try.

ETA; ... and yes Andre, you are allowed to reply to this post with the one word. [:D]

Wow. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 1:19:22 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 1:22:57 PM)

Well, we are finished with hockey tryouts for another year. Alex made a single A level team with the Carolina Lightning. He was comfortably the best goalie out of the 4 there, but we still did not want to take anything for granted given our experiences. [:D]

Despite being the best of the goalies there, the coach came up to Alex as we were leaving the rink and told him that he made it easy for the evaluators. It was not because he was so much better than the other goalies, but because he outworked everyone on the ice despite being the most skilled goalie. [&o][&o][&o]

I'm a very lucky and proud dad! [8D]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 1:59:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Well, we are finished with hockey tryouts for another year. Alex made a single A level team with the Carolina Lightning. He was comfortably the best goalie out of the 4 there, but we still did not want to take anything for granted given our experiences. [:D]

Despite being the best of the goalies there, the coach came up to Alex as we were leaving the rink and told him that he made it easy for the evaluators. It was not because he was so much better than the other goalies, but because he outworked everyone on the ice despite being the most skilled goalie. [&o][&o][&o]

Congratulations! [:)][&o]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 3:14:52 PM)

quote:

Congratulations. Don't forget us when he's rich and famous! [:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 3:38:48 PM)

quote:

Congratulations! Fighting Sioux hockey in his future?[:)]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 3:51:38 PM)

And next week the state votes on making the the Fighting Sioux nickname law or not. If so, then F*** the NCAA and we'll see you on the Supreme Court steps. Also voting to eliminate property taxes.
A little note. North Dakota is the only state that does not require registration to vote. Thus we cannot be in any political poll of registered voters.[;)]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 3:51:46 PM)

quote:

That's great! [&o] Tell Alex well done!!![&o][&o][&o]

And don't get cocky kid! [:D] Next year AA!!!!![:)]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 3:52:37 PM)

quote:

ALL BB's
CA San Fransisco
CL Detroit
5 DD's
1 AVD
2 DM's
1 SS

Oops! [X(] I feel your pain.[:(]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 3:54:53 PM)

quote:

ALL BB's
CA San Fransisco
CL Detroit
5 DD's
1 AVD
2 DM's
1 SS

[Tail between legs] yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe....

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 3:56:19 PM)

I was running an experiment against the AI just to see what would have happen if PH at been fully alerted, the squadrons were up to strenght and CAP was up and at 50%. I was stunned at the results. After two long range air strikes by HB's, the KB turned around and left without launching any attacks! [X(] THAT must be a atypical result! [&:] I'll have to run that a few times again. It was pretty much standard settings , but Dec 7 surprise deselected. [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 4:09:26 PM)

Thanks guys. I'll pass on the well wishes to Alex as well. [:)]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 4:12:45 PM)

Way to go Mike. A Nikolai Khabibulin in the makin... or Eddie Belfour for those that have trouble making that roll off of the tounge...

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 4:14:29 PM)

These days, I'd settle for a Jonathan Quick. [8D]

(Alex is a die hard Cam Ward fan, however)

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 4:43:47 PM)

quote:

ALL BB's
CA San Fransisco
CL Detroit
5 DD's
1 AVD
2 DM's
1 SS

Ouch!!!!

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 4:44:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

Way to go Mike. A Nikolai Khabibulin in the makin... or Eddie Belfour for those that have trouble making that roll off of the tounge...

Loved watching Belfour when he played here. Also Khabibulin when he played for the Winnipeg Jets.

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:17:09 PM)

For those with a strong heart, here's the CR for PH;

AFTER ACTION REPORTS FOR Dec 07, 41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning Air attack on Pearl Harbor , at 180,107

Weather in hex: Clear sky

Raid detected at 109 NM, estimated altitude 7,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 36 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M2 Zero x 68
B5N2 Kate x 144
D3A1 Val x 126

Allied aircraft
no flights

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M2 Zero: 5 damaged
A6M2 Zero: 2 destroyed by flak
B5N2 Kate: 5 damaged
D3A1 Val: 2 damaged
D3A1 Val: 1 destroyed by flak

Allied aircraft losses
PBY-5 Catalina: 130 damaged
PBY-5 Catalina: 14 destroyed on ground
SBD-1 Dauntless: 27 damaged
SBD-1 Dauntless: 5 destroyed on ground
B-17E Fortress: 20 damaged
B-17E Fortress: 1 destroyed on ground
B-17D Fortress: 30 damaged
B-17D Fortress: 3 destroyed on ground
P-36A Mohawk: 29 damaged
P-36A Mohawk: 6 destroyed on ground
B-18A Bolo: 46 damaged
B-18A Bolo: 5 destroyed on ground
P-40B Warhawk: 60 damaged
P-40B Warhawk: 12 destroyed on ground
A-20A Havoc: 23 damaged
A-20A Havoc: 2 destroyed on ground
O-47A: 6 damaged
O-47A: 3 destroyed on ground
C-33: 1 damaged
C-33: 1 destroyed on ground
F4F-3 Wildcat: 8 damaged
F4F-3 Wildcat: 3 destroyed on ground
R3D-2: 1 damaged
R3D-2: 1 destroyed on ground
SOC-1 Seagull: 4 destroyed
OS2U-3 Kingfisher: 10 destroyed

Allied Ships
AV Curtiss, Bomb hits 1, Torpedo hits 1, on fire
BB California, Bomb hits 1, Torpedo hits 5, and is sunk
BB Pennsylvania, Bomb hits 9, Torpedo hits 6, and is sunk
BB Tennessee, Torpedo hits 7, and is sunk
CM Oglala
BB Arizona, Bomb hits 6, Torpedo hits 7, and is sunk
CL St. Louis, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 2, on fire, heavy damage
BB West Virginia, Bomb hits 10, Torpedo hits 4, and is sunk
AV Wright, Bomb hits 1, Torpedo hits 1, heavy fires, heavy damage
BB Maryland, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 4, and is sunk
BB Nevada, Torpedo hits 2, and is sunk
BB Oklahoma, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 5, and is sunk
AV Tangier
DD MacDonough, Bomb hits 1, on fire
AD Dobbin, Bomb hits 1, on fire
DD Aylwin, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
CL Phoenix, Torpedo hits 2, on fire, heavy damage
CA San Francisco, Torpedo hits 3, and is sunk
CL Detroit, Bomb hits 1, Torpedo hits 3, and is sunk
DD Cummings, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CL Helena, Bomb hits 2
DD Phelps, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CA New Orleans, Bomb hits 3, Torpedo hits 2, on fire, heavy damage
DD Allen, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DD Dewey, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DD Monaghan, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
AM Tern, Bomb hits 1, heavy fires
DD Worden, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CL Honolulu, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 1, on fire
DM Tracy, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
CL Raleigh, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 3, on fire, heavy damage
SS Narwhal, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DM Montgomery, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
AO Neosho, Bomb hits 1, on fire
DD Bagley, Bomb hits 1, heavy fires
AD Rigel, Torpedo hits 1, on fire, heavy damage
AR Medusa, Bomb hits 1
DD Shaw, Bomb hits 1, on fire
DD Case, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DM Sicard, Bomb hits 1, on fire
DD Chew, Torpedo hits 1, on fire, heavy damage
DD Cassin, Torpedo hits 1, on fire, heavy damage
SS Cachalot, Torpedo hits 1, heavy damage
AVD Thornton, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk

Allied ground losses:
40 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 1 destroyed, 5 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled
Vehicles lost 1 (1 destroyed, 0 disabled)

Repair Shipyard hits 4
Airbase hits 42
Airbase supply hits 2
Runway hits 113

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:18:56 PM)

quote:

BANZAI!!!!!

[;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:19:44 PM)

quote:

Right on, dudes!

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:21:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Next year AA!!!!![:)]

That seems a little harsh, Steve, doesn't it? I don't think USS Mike will drink THAT much in celebration of his son's accomplishments, do you?

[;)]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:23:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

BANZAI!!!!!

[;)]

You're welcome.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:24:15 PM)

quote:

For those with a strong heart, here's the CR for PH;

AFTER ACTION REPORTS FOR Dec 07, 41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning Air attack on Pearl Harbor , at 180,107

Weather in hex: Clear sky

Raid detected at 109 NM, estimated altitude 7,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 36 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M2 Zero x 68
B5N2 Kate x 144
D3A1 Val x 126

Allied aircraft
no flights

Japanese aircraft losses
A6M2 Zero: 5 damaged
A6M2 Zero: 2 destroyed by flak
B5N2 Kate: 5 damaged
D3A1 Val: 2 damaged
D3A1 Val: 1 destroyed by flak

Allied aircraft losses
PBY-5 Catalina: 130 damaged
PBY-5 Catalina: 14 destroyed on ground
SBD-1 Dauntless: 27 damaged
SBD-1 Dauntless: 5 destroyed on ground
B-17E Fortress: 20 damaged
B-17E Fortress: 1 destroyed on ground
B-17D Fortress: 30 damaged
B-17D Fortress: 3 destroyed on ground
P-36A Mohawk: 29 damaged
P-36A Mohawk: 6 destroyed on ground
B-18A Bolo: 46 damaged
B-18A Bolo: 5 destroyed on ground
P-40B Warhawk: 60 damaged
P-40B Warhawk: 12 destroyed on ground
A-20A Havoc: 23 damaged
A-20A Havoc: 2 destroyed on ground
O-47A: 6 damaged
O-47A: 3 destroyed on ground
C-33: 1 damaged
C-33: 1 destroyed on ground
F4F-3 Wildcat: 8 damaged
F4F-3 Wildcat: 3 destroyed on ground
R3D-2: 1 damaged
R3D-2: 1 destroyed on ground
SOC-1 Seagull: 4 destroyed
OS2U-3 Kingfisher: 10 destroyed

Allied Ships
AV Curtiss, Bomb hits 1, Torpedo hits 1, on fire
BB California, Bomb hits 1, Torpedo hits 5, and is sunk
BB Pennsylvania, Bomb hits 9, Torpedo hits 6, and is sunk
BB Tennessee, Torpedo hits 7, and is sunk
CM Oglala
BB Arizona, Bomb hits 6, Torpedo hits 7, and is sunk
CL St. Louis, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 2, on fire, heavy damage
BB West Virginia, Bomb hits 10, Torpedo hits 4, and is sunk
AV Wright, Bomb hits 1, Torpedo hits 1, heavy fires, heavy damage
BB Maryland, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 4, and is sunk
BB Nevada, Torpedo hits 2, and is sunk
BB Oklahoma, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 5, and is sunk
AV Tangier
DD MacDonough, Bomb hits 1, on fire
AD Dobbin, Bomb hits 1, on fire
DD Aylwin, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
CL Phoenix, Torpedo hits 2, on fire, heavy damage
CA San Francisco, Torpedo hits 3, and is sunk
CL Detroit, Bomb hits 1, Torpedo hits 3, and is sunk
DD Cummings, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CL Helena, Bomb hits 2
DD Phelps, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CA New Orleans, Bomb hits 3, Torpedo hits 2, on fire, heavy damage
DD Allen, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DD Dewey, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DD Monaghan, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
AM Tern, Bomb hits 1, heavy fires
DD Worden, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CL Honolulu, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 1, on fire
DM Tracy, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
CL Raleigh, Bomb hits 2, Torpedo hits 3, on fire, heavy damage
SS Narwhal, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DM Montgomery, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
AO Neosho, Bomb hits 1, on fire
DD Bagley, Bomb hits 1, heavy fires
AD Rigel, Torpedo hits 1, on fire, heavy damage
AR Medusa, Bomb hits 1
DD Shaw, Bomb hits 1, on fire
DD Case, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk
DM Sicard, Bomb hits 1, on fire
DD Chew, Torpedo hits 1, on fire, heavy damage
DD Cassin, Torpedo hits 1, on fire, heavy damage
SS Cachalot, Torpedo hits 1, heavy damage
AVD Thornton, Torpedo hits 1, and is sunk

Allied ground losses:
40 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 1 destroyed, 5 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled
Vehicles lost 1 (1 destroyed, 0 disabled)

Repair Shipyard hits 4
Airbase hits 42
Airbase supply hits 2
Runway hits 113

I think I'll make a poster of this and keep it in my gameroom for the future.

Man-those Catalina, P40 and B17 casualties suck too. Viking dude, you got hammered. [sm=00000028.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:30:00 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Next year AA!!!!![:)]

That seems a little harsh, Steve, doesn't it? I don't think USS Mike will drink THAT much in celebration of his son's accomplishments, do you?

[;)]

Maybe Steve knows me a little bit better than you do, Andre. [sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:31:14 PM)

Per, who is your opponent?

Sad to see Nevada go down to only 2 torpedo hits. Magazine explosion?

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:31:30 PM)

quote:

I think I'll make a poster of this and keep it in my gameroom for the future.

Man-those Catalina, P40 and B17 casualties suck too. Viking dude, you got hammered. [sm=00000028.gif]

Yup. I have already changed my "Motto of the day" from "Japan before Christmas" to "Japan before '42". [:'(]

... but then again, this just forces me to be more creative with what I have. Challenging ... [:)]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 5:32:15 PM)

quote:

Per, who is your opponent?

Sad to see Nevada go down to only 2 torpedo hits. Magazine explosion?

Correct.

ETA; My opponent is a civilian (officer of the reserve though) working as a researcher/coordinator at my branch at the defense college. Good player.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 6:22:30 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

Congrats Mike! [:)]

BTW, where will he play?

Leo "Apollo11"

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (6/7/2012 6:41:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Congrats Mike! [:)]

BTW, where will he play?

Leo "Apollo11"

On some ice.

Page: <<   < prev  222 223 [224] 225 226   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI