LOG! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Nikademus -> LOG! (12/8/2011 11:51:20 PM)

indeed

Nikademus -> LOG! (12/8/2011 11:51:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

A GO!!

A GO! [img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img] [img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img] [img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img] [img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 7:54:23 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 7:57:50 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Still bouncing in my seat, trying to use Jedi mind tricks to make the phone ring. [:D]

Best wishes Mike! [:)]

BTW, here the answer after job interview can happen even 7-10 (or longer) after meeting - is it usual in USA that you simply must have call back the day after?

Leo "Apollo11"

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 10:04:12 AM)

Good morning friends.

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 11:03:13 AM)

Good morning all.

PaxMondo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 12:53:42 PM)

tithe

good morning!

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 1:00:08 PM)

Hi all,

Dobro jutro!

Leo "Apollo11"

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 2:51:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Good morning all. Seems I may be going on a little trip. I was asked to go "out of town" after Christmas. Probably until next fall, if it happens. The job sounds rather interesting. Location, well, not so. [:D] I talked it over with my wife last night. She was strangely ok with it. I think I'm taking up too much of the bed. [:D] Anyway, I'm going to dicker and tell them I want to get promoted. I've been selected for LTC. I just need a position. We'll see how that turns out. [:D]

Hi Mike,

This little trip of yours...does it involve a big sandbox? [;)]

Good luck and keep your head down if you go, dude. [&o]

Nope, it's Afghanistan.

So then, it's a big, bumpy sandbox. [:D]

Also a good place to keep yer head down!

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 2:54:08 PM)

Good morning. Nothing like a little Darube to start my day off on my way to work. [sm=Cool-049.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 2:56:47 PM)

quote:

Well Mike? I think we're all as itchy about it as you. This one is full time, right?

Still on phone watch, Mike. This one is technically 6 months "contract to perm", but the company always budgets for permanently hiring. Most use the 6 month contract time frame as a version of a "probationary period." If things don't work out, it's much easier on the company to call it off.

There were 8 people that I interviewed with who needed to all get together to discuss me, so it's not a surprise they were not able to complete that yesterday. I keep trying to remind my wife that we need to be patient as this hiring is not nearly as big of a deal to all of them as it is to us. [:D]

I have my Jimmy Buffett and Bob Marley playing on my earphones while I'm validating scanned bubble sheet data to keep me in the right mind frame. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 2:57:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

@ USS Mike:

Well? [taps foot repeatedly]...

Still bouncing in my seat, trying to use Jedi mind tricks to make the phone ring. [:D]

[:D][:D][:D]

It'll ring tomorrow!

I think so, Pax! [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 2:59:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

BTW, here the answer after job interview can happen even 7-10 (or longer) after meeting - is it usual in USA that you simply must have call back the day after?

Leo "Apollo11"

Thanks, Leo! Here, it's not uncommon for a response to take 7-10 days, particularly if the company is interviewing a lot of candidates. In this case, everything has been happening as quickly as possible, from first phone interview, to the 2 days of face to face interviews, and I also asked them how soon they hope to hire someone, and they replied, "very quickly", so I expect to hear good news today. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 3:00:04 PM)

Good Friday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 3:10:12 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks, Leo! Here, it's not uncommon for a response to take 7-10 days, particularly if the company is interviewing a lot of candidates. In this case, everything has been happening as quickly as possible, from first phone interview, to the 2 days of face to face interviews, and I also asked them how soon they hope to hire someone, and they replied, "very quickly", so I expect to hear good news today. [8D]

Fingers crossed! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

comte -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 3:13:04 PM)

Good Morning Bros [:)]

[image]local://upfiles/31228/0EA290E395C94BA4AA82814F7CE9B51F.gif[/image]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 3:22:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good morning, Joseph. [:)]

Get any snow up your way?

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 4:08:41 PM)

quote:

quote:

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

Ah yes, the Final Jepardy theme playing.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 4:09:49 PM)

I have my rabbits foot out. So you should have good news soon.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 5:33:36 PM)

quote:

I have my Jimmy Buffett and Bob Marley playing on my earphones while I'm validating scanned bubble sheet data to keep me in the right mind frame. [8D]

[:-] Jimmy Buffett and Bob Marley? Uh huh...just what 'frame of mind' are you in now, dude? Is that a good idea while you're expecting your prospective employers to call you? [;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 5:34:34 PM)

Friday morning tithe...[&o]

comte -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 5:42:06 PM)

quote:

quote:

Good Afternoon Mike [:)] We got alot of rain here but I heard it snowed up in New Hampshire

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:11:52 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

And still no snow here. All hail climate change.[&o]

Good Afternoon Mike [:)] We got alot of rain here but I heard it snowed up in New Hampshire

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:12:47 PM)

My editing skills still suck.[:'(]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:17:46 PM)

Hi all,

I will be gone till Monday... wife and I will go for Advent weekend in Salzburg, Austria (picturesque town near Austrian / German border - birthplace of Mozart)...

Leo "Apollo11"

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:19:55 PM)

quote:

Hi all,

I will be gone till Monday... wife and I will go for Advent weekend in Salzburg, Austria (picturesque town near Austrian / German border - birthplace of Mozart)...

Leo "Apollo11"

Have a great time, Leo! [8D]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:29:11 PM)

Hi all,

BTW, today my country signed EU accession treaty in Brussels... in 18 months we will become 28th EU country (hopefully after ratification in all member parliaments and our own referendum)...

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:30:33 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

quote:

Have a great time, Leo! [8D]

Thanks Mike!

Unfortunately the weather is no-Christmas like (temperatures above 10 degrees Centigrade and no show to be seen)... [;)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:31:16 PM)

Hi all,

Hmmm... just two more to go to get rid of the timber... [:D]

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:32:04 PM)

Hi all,

Let's saw some wood! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Page: <<   < prev  32 33 [34] 35 36   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI