RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:32:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

BTW, today my country signed EU accession treaty in Brussels... in 18 months we will become 28th EU country (hopefully after ratification in all member parliaments and our own referendum)...

Leo "Apollo11"

Do you get a T-shirt?[:D]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:32:26 PM)

Hi all,

New page! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:33:21 PM)

Did it again.

Do I get a pair of cheap sunglasses?[8D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:35:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Did it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9WTlP08LEg

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:37:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

quote:

Did it again.

Yes that's the ticket. Thank you man.[:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:42:59 PM)

quote:

Did it again.

Well, the choice is yours-because they come in two classes...[8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:44:46 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did it again.

Always thought these guys' guitar skills were underappreciated. Riff management extraordinaire! [&o]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:46:39 PM)

Hmmm. What do I do?[8D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 6:48:52 PM)

OH Yeah! OH Yeah![8D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 7:12:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did it again.

Always thought these guys' guitar skills were underappreciated. Riff management extraordinaire! [&o]

I love these guys. La Grange is one of my all time faves. Only guy (drummer) who didnt have a beard, had the last name of beard. Cant make that up

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 9:07:35 PM)

I think I need to add some more CD's.
Still upgrading from the old LP's. An ongoing process. Just like the library. Though I'm gettiing a little nearer to equalling my old collectioin.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 9:09:28 PM)

Jeff,

Thanks for the video. Now I've have that song going through my head ever since you posted it.

At least it isn't the Brady Bunch song................................................damn it![:'(]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 9:44:17 PM)

Throw in some CCR and we can have a party. [&o]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 9:53:12 PM)

Hello and Goodbye,

Will no longer be regularly checking these forums. have another project that will be taking my time and attention. A couple friends and I will be analyzing and building comparative models of identically sized US/British/French frigates from the Revolutionary/Empire periods (1794-1812) with a view to illustrating framing technique (and scantling dimensionality) between and among the three paticipatory nationalities.

There has been so much bullshit written about this, by everybody, that an objective appreciation of factual data would be an aid to contemporary historians. We have received approvals and advances from US and French publishers. The results of our efforts would have been published as a practicum in any case, but with some editing, the publishers believe we got something worthwhile.

So, back I go to bow and buttock lines and frame dispositions. Back to hull form specs and the things that really float my boat. We are working very closely with Fr. Romero, D. Antscherl, and the modeling community at Model Ship World. if you are at all interested in these ships ,in this period, look for our posts there.

Enjoyed modulating with all of you, but it's time to move on. I'll drop in from time to time and give ya'll some site specs so you can see what we are doing.

Ciao. John

Nikademus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 9:55:10 PM)

Fair winds.... [:(]

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 9:56:37 PM)

TTIF tithe...[&o]

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 9:58:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

Hello and Goodbye,

Will no longer be regularly checking these forums. have another project that will be taking my time and attention. A couple friends and I will be analyzing and building comparative models of identically sized US/British/French frigates from the Revolutionary/Empire periods (1794-1812) with a view to illustrating framing technique (and scantling dimensionality) between and among the three paticipatory nationalities.

There has been so much bullshit written about this, by everybody, that an objective appreciation of factual data would be an aid to contemporary historians. We have received approvals and advances from US and French publishers. The results of our efforts would have been published as a practicum in any case, but with some editing, the publishers believe we got something worthwhile.

So, back I go to bow and buttock lines and frame dispositions. Back to hull form specs and the things that really float my boat. We are working very closely with Fr. Romero, D. Antscherl, and the modeling community at Model Ship World. if you are at all interested in these ships ,in this period, look for our posts there.

Enjoyed modulating with all of you, but it's time to move on. I'll drop in from time to time and give ya'll some site specs so you can see what we are doing.

Ciao. John

whaaaa?!?!?!? who's gonna post all those delicious sounding recipes once you're gone? [&:]

may the wind always be at your back...ciao

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 10:01:57 PM)

quote:

Hello and Goodbye,

Ciao. John

That sounds like a very fun project, John. Your knowledge, wit, overall craziness, and your company in general will be missed around here by more than it may seem sometimes. Please don't be a stranger!

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 10:11:10 PM)

Well, JWE + Mynok + AW1Steve up and gone, and now me too. Sick and tired of the Matrix forums and have been for some time; nothing to do with any of you guys. You can hit me up on FB if you like, but I'm bowing out from here.

All the best to you.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 10:14:20 PM)

We'll keep the light on for you guys, and keep a pot of coffee hot on the stove.  [:)]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 10:58:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

Hello and Goodbye,

Ciao. John

That sounds like a very fun project, John. Your knowledge, wit, overall craziness, and your company in general will be missed around here by more than it may seem sometimes. Please don't be a stranger!

It is a really fun project; one of those - "Damn, I gotta do this!" - kinda things. I'm sure you understand.

I will NOT be a stranger. I'll come in from time to time to say hello to my friends.

@Grollub, Thank you for your pm my friend, and I'll be sure to take care of Beaudy as I would myself. Wish I knew enough Swedish to tell you how much I have enjoyed your communications over the ages.

As I mentioned, I won't be a stranger, and will drop in from time to time. These kinds of friendships do not die. I hope to keep them close.

Ciao, John

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 11:05:21 PM)

Sigh

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 11:44:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, JWE + Mynok + AW1Steve up and gone, and now me too. Sick and tired of the Matrix forums and have been for some time; nothing to do with any of you guys. You can hit me up on FB if you like, but I'm bowing out from here.

All the best to you.

Take care of yourself Kristian.

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/9/2011 11:45:48 PM)

Good night friends. [>:]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 12:04:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

BTW, today my country signed EU accession treaty in Brussels... in 18 months we will become 28th EU country (hopefully after ratification in all member parliaments and our own referendum)...

Leo "Apollo11"

Oh dear. They'll let anyone in these days [8|]

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 12:22:59 AM)

Finally had a reply from the contracting company that I am potentially hiring through that my recruiter and the hiring manager at the "client" company have a phone conference scheduled for 9 am on Monday.  [8D]

Time for some rum punch and a weekend.  [sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 1:22:09 AM)

quote:

Finally had a reply from the contracting company that I am potentially hiring through that my recruiter and the hiring manager at the "client" company have a phone conference scheduled for 9 am on Monday.  [8D]

And a turn? Hmmm? [sm=innocent0009.gif]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 1:42:30 AM)

UP never fails to show up at both 8am, 12pm lunch break, and 5pm. Always.

Oh well....

[image]local://upfiles/27311/5E6036C556884E439ECCAFDA2B2C7FA0.jpg[/image]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 3:18:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

And a turn? Hmmm? [sm=innocent0009.gif]

Gonna be tomorrow, dude. Sorry.

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:03:15 AM)

Turn is done. Time to surf the forum listening to a little Stevie Ray Vaughn. Don't know if it really matched the time period but...

Page: <<   < prev  33 34 [35] 36 37   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI