RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:05:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, JWE + Mynok + AW1Steve up and gone, and now me too. Sick and tired of the Matrix forums and have been for some time; nothing to do with any of you guys. You can hit me up on FB if you like, but I'm bowing out from here.

All the best to you.

Take care of yourself Kristian.

With all of the old-timers bowing out, could it be time for one of the newbies to try a faber?

Greg

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:06:58 AM)

Jeffk is lurking

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:08:52 AM)

But is he paying attention?

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:09:45 AM)

MAybe I'll just listen to Stevie Ray while I wait for someone to interupt.

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:10:23 AM)

I'll take my time wondering about stuff

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:12:06 AM)

Like what makes Galaxy Quest such a great movie

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:13:12 AM)

Wait a sec, I need to change the music.

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:14:42 AM)

How about some Zac Brown Band

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:15:49 AM)

Nope Dave Matthews

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:17:18 AM)

I am about finished with the Tin Can Soldiers.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:17:54 AM)

Lifer! Long time no see! Welcome back to the sanctity of the THREAD. Whatcha doin'?

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:17:58 AM)

Not a bad read but I liked Neptune's Inferno a bit better.

Lifer -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:19:21 AM)

Busted by the Poultry dude. Not doing too bad, HAte to see the oldtimers start to leave.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:21:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lifer

Busted by the Poultry dude. Not doing too bad, HAte to see the oldtimers start to leave.

"Someone's gotta keep the law around here, new kid. The oldtimers will be back. Same as it ever was, I reckon..."

[Mounts horse. Spits from a chaw between cheek and gum. Applies light stirrup to bring the horse to a trot. Rides into sunset to orchestral fanfare.]

comte -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:50:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

Hello and Goodbye,

Will no longer be regularly checking these forums. have another project that will be taking my time and attention. A couple friends and I will be analyzing and building comparative models of identically sized US/British/French frigates from the Revolutionary/Empire periods (1794-1812) with a view to illustrating framing technique (and scantling dimensionality) between and among the three paticipatory nationalities.

There has been so much bullshit written about this, by everybody, that an objective appreciation of factual data would be an aid to contemporary historians. We have received approvals and advances from US and French publishers. The results of our efforts would have been published as a practicum in any case, but with some editing, the publishers believe we got something worthwhile.

So, back I go to bow and buttock lines and frame dispositions. Back to hull form specs and the things that really float my boat. We are working very closely with Fr. Romero, D. Antscherl, and the modeling community at Model Ship World. if you are at all interested in these ships ,in this period, look for our posts there.

Enjoyed modulating with all of you, but it's time to move on. I'll drop in from time to time and give ya'll some site specs so you can see what we are doing.

Ciao. John

John I'm sorry to see you go. I just wanna thank you for sending me a message last year after me and my wife went through some tough times with the miscarriage. It helped me alot. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors. We tried again near the end of last year and were blessed with Liam this year. Thank you sir for your kind words in a dark hour.

[image]local://upfiles/31228/B9F24844D5FD46808D9AE22B8A80E723.jpg[/image]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 10:22:25 AM)

Good morning friends.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 1:31:07 PM)

Good morning, y'all.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:20:39 PM)

Good morning.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:21:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Good morning, y'all.

That reminds me of a debate between two Southern colleagues of mine as to whether the plural of y'all is "all y'all" or "you'uns".

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:30:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Did it again.

Do I get a pair of cheap sunglasses?[8D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9WTlP08LEg

Yes that's the ticket. Thank you man.[:)]

Always thought these guys' guitar skills were underappreciated. Riff management extraordinaire! [&o]

I love these guys. La Grange is one of my all time faves. Only guy (drummer) who didnt have a beard, had the last name of beard. Cant make that up

I heard one where someone from Rolling Stone Magazine (or something)asked them why they have those beards. The guy replied that theyre too ugly to appear on stage without them.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:31:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

Hello and Goodbye,

Will no longer be regularly checking these forums. have another project that will be taking my time and attention. A couple friends and I will be analyzing and building comparative models of identically sized US/British/French frigates from the Revolutionary/Empire periods (1794-1812) with a view to illustrating framing technique (and scantling dimensionality) between and among the three paticipatory nationalities.

There has been so much bullshit written about this, by everybody, that an objective appreciation of factual data would be an aid to contemporary historians. We have received approvals and advances from US and French publishers. The results of our efforts would have been published as a practicum in any case, but with some editing, the publishers believe we got something worthwhile.

So, back I go to bow and buttock lines and frame dispositions. Back to hull form specs and the things that really float my boat. We are working very closely with Fr. Romero, D. Antscherl, and the modeling community at Model Ship World. if you are at all interested in these ships ,in this period, look for our posts there.

Enjoyed modulating with all of you, but it's time to move on. I'll drop in from time to time and give ya'll some site specs so you can see what we are doing.

Ciao. John

Sounds like a blast of a project, John. Have fun!

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:32:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, JWE + Mynok + AW1Steve up and gone, and now me too. Sick and tired of the Matrix forums and have been for some time; nothing to do with any of you guys. You can hit me up on FB if you like, but I'm bowing out from here.

All the best to you.

See you back in a week.

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 4:48:15 PM)

Saturday Tithe

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 5:12:21 PM)

Good morning. No football...boo

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 5:17:11 PM)

GO NAVY!  BEAT ARMY!!! - Tithe.  [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 5:18:00 PM)

quote:

Good morning. No football...boo

Philistine! [sm=nono.gif] [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 5:18:44 PM)

The real reason JWE is avoiding the forums (and me) kicks off today at 1430 hours, EST.  [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 5:20:05 PM)

Back from Alex's very reasonably timed 1030 hockey game.  A 3 - 0 shutout win for him and the team!  I had the ref grab the puck for me.  [8D]

Extremely proud of my boy!  [sm=00000436.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 5:20:33 PM)

Ok, I'm off to Major Mike's AAR for a little Army/Navy game taunting.  [:D]

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/10/2011 9:58:13 PM)

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD78rTF0Rjo

Page: <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI