RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 12:06:03 AM)

Good night friends [>:]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 12:07:01 AM)

Good night UNP dance!

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img][img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img][img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 12:22:54 AM)

Good night, dude...

As for that football game, USS Mike: 13 yards passing? All game? Reinforcing the notion that navy guys just don't belong in the air! [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 12:31:09 AM)

Better luck next year, Army.  10 years in a row!  GO NAVY!!!  [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 12:31:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD78rTF0Rjo

Hey Bruce!

I have seen those guys in the past. Very, very cool! [:)]

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 1:07:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Ok, I'm off to Major Mike's AAR for a little Army/Navy game taunting.  [:D]

[:-] [:D]

Sorry but I haven't been around the past couple of days. Busy day Friday and drill all day today. How'd the game turn out?

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 1:55:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Good morning, y'all.

That reminds me of a debate between two Southern colleagues of mine as to whether the plural of y'all is "all y'all" or "you'uns".

They were both wrong. Y'all is already plural (the contraction of "you all") and thus no educated southerner would use it when speaking to a solo person.

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 2:05:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Still bouncing in my seat, trying to use Jedi mind tricks to make the phone ring. [:D]

Best wishes Mike! [:)]

BTW, here the answer after job interview can happen even 7-10 (or longer) after meeting - is it usual in USA that you simply must have call back the day after?

Leo "Apollo11"

One time for me the the call came six weeks after the interview. It turned out during the original interview the interviewer decided that I was perfect for a different (better) job that was opening up a few weeks later. Of course, he could have given me some indication. After not hearing back from him within a week I figured that somehow I had blown that interview...

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 9:54:16 AM)

Good morning friends.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 2:08:25 PM)

Slow Sunday morning for the THREAD. Good morning, dudes.

We're expecting a high today of 39F! [8D] A rare sunny thaw for us in mid-December. We'll be bundling up the kids and finding a Christmas tree today. One advantage of being in the upper midwest: there's a bunch of 'select your own' Christmas tree farms around here.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 4:31:21 PM)

Good Sunday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 4:33:04 PM)

Today's "to do" list:

Coffee - check!
Eggnog pancakes - check!
Finishing up turn for the chikens - next up...
Christmas tree lights (and several rum spiked eggnogs) - rest of the afternoon.  [8D]

comte -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 5:07:45 PM)

I wish I had some eggnog pancakes

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 7:52:10 PM)

Joe, we have some left over.  If you can get here before I eat the rest tomorrow morning, they are all yours.  [:D]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 8:59:03 PM)

quote:

Today's "to do" list:

Coffee - check!
Eggnog pancakes - check!
Christmas tree lights (and several rum spiked eggnogs) - rest of the afternoon.  [8D]

Ah, you wretched Navy puke, you forgot one thing. Get on the knee and thank God he let you luck out this time against the Black Knights.

I have not forgotten I owe you a dinner from last year. I will have to go to Washington/Philadelphia sometime this coming year to research some plans for the early Federal frigates, so as soon as I am in the neighborhood, I full intend to pay (you wretched Navy puke).

Ciao. John

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/11/2011 9:03:23 PM)

Praying the Chiefs fire Haley after today's embarrassment...

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 8:09:09 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 8:12:29 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

Hello and Goodbye,

Will no longer be regularly checking these forums. have another project that will be taking my time and attention. A couple friends and I will be analyzing and building comparative models of identically sized US/British/French frigates from the Revolutionary/Empire periods (1794-1812) with a view to illustrating framing technique (and scantling dimensionality) between and among the three paticipatory nationalities.

There has been so much bullshit written about this, by everybody, that an objective appreciation of factual data would be an aid to contemporary historians. We have received approvals and advances from US and French publishers. The results of our efforts would have been published as a practicum in any case, but with some editing, the publishers believe we got something worthwhile.

So, back I go to bow and buttock lines and frame dispositions. Back to hull form specs and the things that really float my boat. We are working very closely with Fr. Romero, D. Antscherl, and the modeling community at Model Ship World. if you are at all interested in these ships ,in this period, look for our posts there.

Enjoyed modulating with all of you, but it's time to move on. I'll drop in from time to time and give ya'll some site specs so you can see what we are doing.

Ciao. John

Come and visit us from time to time John! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 8:13:31 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, JWE + Mynok + AW1Steve up and gone, and now me too. Sick and tired of the Matrix forums and have been for some time; nothing to do with any of you guys. You can hit me up on FB if you like, but I'm bowing out from here.

All the best to you.

Take care and come back soon Kristian!

BTW, I don't have FB (I simply can't stand it)...

Leo "APollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 8:18:45 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Based upon similar experinces and annoyances to Mynoks, I've come to the conclusion that lately this forum's been less of a joy lately. As we are entering the holiday season, and wishing to maintain a good mood throughout, like Mynok, I'm going on sabatical till after the new year. So let me whish you all a joyous season, and may you have wonderful holiday's, which ever ones you celebrate. See you in the new year! [:)]

Take care and be back soon Steve! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 8:22:46 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

I'm on sabbatical for a while. A looooooong while.

Take care our space friend and come back soon! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 12:54:09 PM)

Good morning, THREADsters. [&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 1:26:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

quote:

Today's "to do" list:

Coffee - check!
Eggnog pancakes - check!

Ah, you wretched Navy puke, you forgot one thing. Get on the knee and thank God he let you luck out this time against the Black Knights.

I have not forgotten I owe you a dinner from last year. I will have to go to Washington/Philadelphia sometime this coming year to research some plans for the early Federal frigates, so as soon as I am in the neighborhood, I full intend to pay (you wretched Navy puke).

Ciao. John

Other than that I'm looking forward to your visit, I have only one thing to say, John. 10 years in a row!

GO NAVY!!!

(no longer need to add BEAT ARMY! as it's now assumed) [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 1:27:51 PM)

Good Monday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 1:29:04 PM)

quote:

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

Leo, how was Austria? [:)]

One of our travel "to do's" is spending time during the Holiday Season in Vienna. [:)]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 2:46:36 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

quote:

quote:

Leo, how was Austria? [:)]

One of our travel "to do's" is spending time during the Holiday Season in Vienna. [:)]

It was very nice although on Saturday there was rain and only on Sunday there were clean blue skies and lots of sun! [:)]

Very very nice advent markets in Salzburg - very well worts seeing! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 2:50:10 PM)

Good morning.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 3:46:27 PM)

Setting up a third round of interviews for later this week at my potential new employer with 2 more of the executives.  I've been promised that this is the last round of interviews.  [:D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 5:28:06 PM)

Knock em dead Mike.

Haley is goooooonnne!! [sm=Crazy-1271.gif]....celebrate!! [sm=character0272.gif]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/12/2011 6:21:01 PM)

You got it Mike. My spider senses are tingling.[sm=00000436.gif]

Page: <<   < prev  35 36 [37] 38 39   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI