RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 9:58:56 PM)

Fireproof log! would be worse[:)]

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 10:10:24 PM)

Oooh, a new page. My first in a while[:)]

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 10:11:09 PM)

Major Mike, are they still planning on sending you overseas?

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 10:28:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

http://futureoftech.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/03/9921974-australias-hybrid-shark-reveals-evolution-in-action

What do our friends numerous hexes away think of these guys?

After reading that article, I'm relieved. I expected a different hybrid.

You know...sharks with freakin' laser beams coming out of their heads. That's all I wanted-sharks with freaking laser beams.

Is that too much to ask! I mean honestly people?

vettim89 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 10:54:10 PM)

I would like to petition the Thread Denizens for their opinion on a matter. Some of you may know I have started a narrative type AAR for my current game. I was thinking of placing two small cameo roles into the AAR using the names Harry Erwin and Des Wallace. They would be just one time entries and I assure all that they would both be portrayed in a very positive light.

Do people think that would be appropriate? I intend only to honor our friends and thought this might be a nice way

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 11:08:00 PM)

I can't see any reason why not.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 11:31:15 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: vettim89

Leo,

I have to agree regarding Des and his high spirits. My last message from him was dated 14 November. He was relocating to his sister's home which was a one-floor plan. Said he just needed a few weeks to get settled and then he would be back to gaming.

Cheerful and considerate to the end. He was a true gentleman

Tim

Thanks for sharing this with us Tim...

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 11:32:26 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

Apollo11 - my apologies for having not seen your post on Red Tails earlier.

Mike, no need at all... we are all friends here sharing the stuff we know and learn... [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/3/2012 11:38:21 PM)

quote:

I would like to petition the Thread Denizens for their opinion on a matter. Some of you may know I have started a narrative type AAR for my current game. I was thinking of placing two small cameo roles into the AAR using the names Harry Erwin and Des Wallace. They would be just one time entries and I assure all that they would both be portrayed in a very positive light.

Do people think that would be appropriate? I intend only to honor our friends and thought this might be a nice way

Hiya Tim,

I don't think it would be inappropriate per se, but I don't think it's something I would do for some time. Still too fresh a wound...[:(]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 1:59:09 AM)

quote:

A grand idea! [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 2:00:45 AM)

Or, maybe wait a few days.  [;)]  [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 2:01:47 AM)

I've reached the end of a very long, but quite satisfying day.  Everyone at the new job was as top notch as I hoped and expected.  [:)]

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 2:34:35 AM)

+1, good to hear!
quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

I've reached the end of a very long, but quite satisfying day.  Everyone at the new job was as top notch as I hoped and expected.  [:)]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 2:50:45 AM)

Good deal Mike, now gear up for KState this week!

EMAW!!

PaxMondo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 3:23:58 AM)

quote:

Congrats!

PS: I too started with a new employer today. It was an acquisition, so I haven't moved or changed jobs, but I am now the employee of a new company. We only lost one person in the transition, sad, but actually better than I had thought we might. Last few months have been quite stressful. Now, all the stress of integrating into the new systems .... Oh well.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 4:22:45 AM)

quote:

Jolly jolly good. [8D]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 4:34:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

quote:

Congrats!

PS: I too started with a new employer today. It was an acquisition, so I haven't moved or changed jobs, but I am now the employee of a new company. We only lost one person in the transition, sad, but actually better than I had thought we might. Last few months have been quite stressful. Now, all the stress of integrating into the new systems .... Oh well.

I was once one of only two survivors in my department in an acquisition by a major company. Three years later they relocated my job to Wisconsin without me (not that I would have been likely to go if asked). I am afraid that the company I work for now is under threat of acquisition by the same major company...

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 4:35:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Fireproof log! would be worse[:)]

I seem to find those almost every time I go camping... [8|]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 4:36:32 AM)

May as well... 

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 4:37:01 AM)

Push it over the edge...

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 4:37:31 AM)

Is this it? 

Edit: Nope. Not worth it... someone else can prevent defacement...

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 10:12:46 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 10:13:19 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

Great Mike! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 10:13:55 AM)

HI all,

quote:

I too started with a new employer today. It was an acquisition, so I haven't moved or changed jobs, but I am now the employee of a new company. We only lost one person in the transition, sad, but actually better than I had thought we might. Last few months have been quite stressful. Now, all the stress of integrating into the new systems .... Oh well.

Best of luck!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 10:15:06 AM)

Hi all,

I am on my last week of Christmas / New Year vacation and down with Tonsillitis... incapacitated... darn...

Leo "Apollo11"

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 11:34:07 AM)

quote:

Congrats!

Thanks, Pax, and good luck with your new integration. I was on the other end of that situation when I worked for IBM, as we acquired many software companies. Some of the folks that joined us from those acquisitions fit in well and were happy, and many just found the change too difficult.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 11:34:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

I am on my last week of Christmas / New Year vacation and down with Tonsillitis... incapacitated... darn...

Leo "Apollo11"

Sorry to hear that, Leo. [:(]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 11:34:48 AM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 12:19:18 PM)

Mid day tithe.

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/4/2012 12:19:35 PM)

Might as well ...

Page: <<   < prev  64 65 [66] 67 68   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI