RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:04:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
6) Randing at Canton today.

I-ah not know how to phrase this, but...ah...don't you arready have Canton?

Hint: It-ah rearry big city near Hong Kong.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:06:02 PM)

What-ah this? Ret you think about.

[image]local://upfiles/7983/24805794CE5D4167B76C3664456850A4.jpg[/image]

BBfanboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:07:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Japan have Canton City, but want Canton Irand. Also Park Prace and Boardwark, and B&O Rairroad.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:07:27 PM)

quote:

quote:

Haha...no Canton Isrand. Arried-mens trying to buird seaprane base.

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:08:42 PM)

quote:

Wirriam Wordsworth?

BBfanboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:08:56 PM)

quote:

Uhhh - ord movie, I think. Title is code for "Rorr in the Hay"

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:10:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
and B&O Rairroad.

Why Japans-mens *want* B&O rairroad? They-ah can find locarry sourced B&O in tropicar bases, no?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:13:20 PM)

Here kind of house Arried-fanboy-mens need to own B-17 AND a B-25 and a C-47 and arr pranes stir frying.

Generarh Ryons prace. One time Mandrake-san meet chef of Generarh-san in Pavirions. Not-ah know if chef rike boys or
womans. Admirarh SPrior-san say Mandrake-san not-ah to worry about or turn into Neandertharh.

[image]local://upfiles/7983/CE975E9075BD4BD7A031BD985144B741.jpg[/image]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:14:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

Uhhh - ord movie, I think. Title is code for "Rorr in the Hay"

Hai! Pretty good-ah but anothah movie.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:18:23 PM)

Japan-mens thinking about randing at Raguna Beach so rook at rich Persia-womans at Montage.

[image]local://upfiles/7983/C3FA7C3D8E654CA7BD54DF5A294B5E79.jpg[/image]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:22:37 PM)

Tropicarh drinks cost a rot but we can use 75 mm mountain gun to get discount.

[image]local://upfiles/7983/2B2B9EAB696C4E5F9535673E4958261D.jpg[/image]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:26:44 PM)

Sommeone-ah get married to soon-to-be-rich Persia-woman.

Poor baaahstard.

[image]local://upfiles/7983/E3FC3683C2D74F398361EDFCAF8E3C69.jpg[/image]

witpqs -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:34:56 PM)

quote:

Japan-mens thinking about randing at Raguna Beach so rook at rich Persia-womans at Montage.

[image]local://upfiles/7983/C3FA7C3D8E654CA7BD54DF5A294B5E79.jpg[/image]

Ah - for a minute there I thought Mandrake-San south of equator!

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/23/2014 9:46:23 PM)

Hai, pictures upside down. Mandrake-san have to read-ah manuarh

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/24/2014 6:13:17 PM)

***********December 21, 1941(d)************

Canton, the isrand: Some staff frunkie forget take off "Do not unroad" button.

Nadi, Fiji: Night bombardment task force stop to rook at mass squid breeding North of Fiji. It rearry interesting but, come on?
Anyway, Arried-men at Nadi run away when attacked so we own prace. Frying boats arready there. More Japan-mens arrive today.

Kuching: Randing go very werr but it rook rike Arried-men navy ships inbound.

Rabaurh: Arried-men ships inbound. 4 DD's reported inbound about 320 to SW. Maybe it-ah RAN cruisers? Maybe even Force Z?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/24/2014 6:22:40 PM)

Situation near Rabaul

[image]local://upfiles/7983/5B513CF8C95F459BB2D3A214DCC61B2C.jpg[/image]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/24/2014 6:30:22 PM)

Borneo

[image]local://upfiles/7983/7EDEC7562F614DCFBB3EF2A2BB635381.jpg[/image]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/24/2014 6:40:43 PM)

I can understand the apparent raid on the landing force at Kuching because you can often get away without fatal hits from the Netties from Indochina. They likely have some indication of the 3 CA's in the SCTF there and certainly know about the CA guarding the landing group. This suggests they will be sending a heavy force, perhaps the elements of Force Z that are extant.

The possible raid on Rabaul is different. I suspect they don't have complete intel. Rabaul has a very good CAP and bombers and long range recon, not to mention 3 BB's and a bunch of DD's.

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/25/2014 1:18:56 AM)

Plans to relocate an AirHQ to Singakawang, Borneo? With an air HQ its size is sufficient to permit torpedo-armed Netties to fly from there. That precludes much further Allied naval interdiction.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/25/2014 8:09:24 PM)

quote:

Plans to relocate an AirHQ to Singakawang, Borneo? With an air HQ its size is sufficient to permit torpedo-armed Netties to fly from there. That precludes much further Allied naval interdiction.

Not sure about an Air Hq, but yes, the idea is to control the waters from Batavia to Singers. The airfield is a bit dinged up and we dont have any air support troops there yet.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/25/2014 8:31:10 PM)

**********IN THE 'HOOD: A WEEKLY SERIES********

Pocahantas Girl is dating a 24 year old. He's the 3rd assit manager of the condiments (no tittering please) section at Costco. They met in the parking lot. I think she is shopping at Costco now because her ex is going BK. That $15K a month plus the house seemed ridiculous..now the real world intervenes. Her ex, who was living literally in the penthouse 8000 sq foot pad of a high rise condo in Irvine is now living will his 24 year old new girlfriend's parents. [X(]

<face palm> And I don't even think they put in the improvements in their back yard. Too bad. Anyway the symmetry is interesting.

PG invted SG over last Wed night and she took over one of the expensive bottles of wine I just bought at the winery. They needed to "talk". Her new boyfriend is supposed to be "really hot". They went to a miniature golf place on their first date. <snicker> Pretty good gig. I mean, how much can miniature golf cost and you get a sure...well...you know. I'm sure there was a discussion of physical dimensions and that type of thing but these details were not provided. I am pretty sure SG is jealous. [:D]

The $10K mailbox is gone for good. My restraint paid off in the end. I think there is some kind of lesson there.

SG III moved back in and snuck in a f****** cat.

SG IV is still here but he sneaks in his girlfriend after I go to sleep. What a dead beat. You know, if you ever think your own kids can be annoying, try living with someone else's kids. The boom has officially been lowered. he has till the end of September to get out. D-Day. I have a feeling it will go as well as the Salerno landings, which were also in September.

BBfanboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/26/2014 12:22:21 AM)

Just remember to let that cat go out at night so it can chase away the coyotes you had prowling around some time back ...

witpqs -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/26/2014 1:31:39 AM)

quote:

**********IN THE 'HOOD: A WEEKLY SERIES********

Pocahantas Girl is dating a 24 year old. He's the 3rd assit manager of the condiments (no tittering please) section at Costco. They met in the parking lot. I think she is shopping at Costco now because her ex is going BK. That $15K a month plus the house seemed ridiculous..now the real world intervenes. Her ex, who was living literally in the penthouse 8000 sq foot pad of a high rise condo in Irvine is now living will his 24 year old new girlfriend's parents. [X(]

<face palm> And I don't even think they put in the improvements in their back yard. Too bad. Anyway the symmetry is interesting.

PG invted SG over last Wed night and she took over one of the expensive bottles of wine I just bought at the winery. They needed to "talk". Her new boyfriend is supposed to be "really hot". They went to a miniature golf place on their first date. <snicker> Pretty good gig. I mean, how much can miniature golf cost and you get a sure...well...you know.

Birdie? Bogie? Oh, oh, I know, I know!
quote:

I'm sure there was a discussion of physical dimensions and that type of thing but these details were not provided. I am pretty sure SG is jealous. [:D]

The $10K mailbox is gone for good. My restraint paid off in the end. I think there is some kind of lesson there.

Yes, they staked a claim to the land with the mailbox. Wait until you see what they have planned - Doh!
quote:

SG III moved back in and snuck in a f****** cat.

SG IV is still here but he sneaks in his girlfriend after I go to sleep. What a dead beat. You know, if you ever think your own kids can be annoying, try living with someone else's kids. The boom has officially been lowered. he has till the end of September to get out. D-Day. I have a feeling it will go as well as the Salerno landings, which were also in September.

You might have screwed up. The most notable D-Day being in June, he might claim 'till then on a technicality.

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/26/2014 1:49:23 AM)

quote:

Pretty good gig. I mean, how much can miniature golf cost and you get a sure...well...you know.

A hole in one?

Argos -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/26/2014 3:39:42 PM)

I'm not sure if penalty strokes would provide any disincentive to rules violation in this round of 'putt putt' golf.

Lecivius -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/26/2014 3:59:29 PM)

Bank shot? [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/26/2014 4:01:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Argos

I'm not sure if penalty strokes would provide any disincentive to rules violation in this round of 'putt putt' golf.

I think that picking up your ball(s) uniformly results in penalty strokes by any conventional golf standards. Also pretty sure that 'putt putt' isn't what one wants to hear when receiving penalty strokes.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/30/2014 7:10:33 PM)

***********December 22, 1941(d)************

Canton, the isrand: Good guys expand Greater Co-prosperity Sphere. Not even break-ah sweat.

Rabaurh: Arried ships not-ah show up for party. Lead elements of Port Moresby randing force now swing around New and Improved
Georgia and then head south. Carriers coming up from Fiji so disappear for a coupurh of days and then forrow the randing force and try to bait Arried-mens carriers into attack. Then Japan-mens win first batturh of Corar Sea. Of course, Japan-mens not-ah rearry know where Arried-mens carriers are.

Port Moresby airfierd stirr pretty much working so Japan-mens send 2 batturhships ahead to brow everything up. That-ah reave one BB and carriers to cover randing force.

It-ah pretty fun to brow everything up when on side of Japan-mens. Arried fan-boys shourd try.

Maraysia: Admirarh SPrior try to catch Sumatran rhinos then attack Singapore.

Tarakan: This in Borneo if you not-ah ever rook at map. Dutch-mens not-ah get memo. Stirr trying to fight.
Arso Formalhaut on suicide mission but probabry nobody terr them.

Night Time Surface Combat, near Tarakan at 67,91, Range 2,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
CA Takao
DD Maikaze
DD Asashio
DD Oshio

Allied Ships
PC Formalhaut, Shell hits 4, and is sunk

Sarry raids from Miri not-ah rearry break anything. 75 mm coastarh guns shoot back.

Pre-Invasion action off Tarakan (67,91) - Coastal Guns Fire Back!

47 Coastal gun shots fired in defense.

Japanese Ships
CA Atago, Shell hits 2
xAK Nansin Maru, Shell hits 1
DD Hibiki
xAK Amakusa Maru

Japanese ground losses:
21 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

Allied ground losses:
112 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 17 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/30/2014 7:25:25 PM)

Is this rearry 1941 Formarhaut? In case never go to school, Formarhaut name of star.

[image]http://www.navsource.org/archives/10/02/100200502.jpg[/image]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (8/30/2014 7:32:19 PM)

China: Frying Tigers show up in China. That-ah not rearry fair.

Morning Air attack on Ichang , at 83,48

Weather in hex: Moderate rain

Raid spotted at 26 NM, estimated altitude 14,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 6 minutes

Japanese aircraft
Ki-43-Ic Oscar x 4

Allied aircraft
H81-A3 x 22

Japanese aircraft losses
Ki-43-Ic Oscar: 1 destroyed

No Allied losses

Aircraft Attacking:
18 x H81-A3 sweeping at 12000 feet

50,000 rittah yerrow China-mens show up at Sinyang. Japan-mens onry have beat up brigade there. Hory crap!

Page: <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI