RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/8/2014 7:53:12 PM)

Miri: Arried mens negotiate to arrow strategic attack in DEI so Japan-mens figure out this-ah probabry mean oil things that join Greater Co-prosperity Sphere. Naturarry, Japan-mens bring in airpranes.

Morning Air attack on Miri , at 64,87

Weather in hex: Partial cloud

Raid spotted at 8 NM, estimated altitude 15,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 2 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M2 Zero x 6
Ki-27b Nate x 3
Ki-43-Ic Oscar x 6

Allied aircraft
B-17D Fortress x 3

No Japanese losses

Allied aircraft losses
B-17D Fortress: 1 destroyed, 2 damaged

Aircraft Attacking:
2 x B-17D Fortress bombing from 10000 feet *

Crappy B-17D's no scare Japan-mens pirots. [:'(]

Baaaaahstards are frying from Balikpapan. Maybe Japan-mens pay visit.

Morning Air attack on Miri , at 64,87

Weather in hex: Partial cloud

Raid spotted at 12 NM, estimated altitude 14,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 3 minutes

Japanese aircraft
A6M2 Zero x 5
Ki-27b Nate x 3
Ki-43-Ic Oscar x 6

Allied aircraft
B-17D Fortress x 5

No Japanese losses

Allied aircraft losses
B-17D Fortress: 1 destroyed, 4 damaged

Aircraft Attacking:
4 x B-17D Fortress bombing from 10000 feet *
City Attack: 4 x 500 lb GP Bomb

sanch -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/9/2014 3:00:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

Miri: Arried mens negotiate to arrow strategic attack in DEI so Japan-mens figure out this-ah probabry mean oil things that join Greater Co-prosperity Sphere. Naturarry, Japan-mens bring in airpranes.

My opponent tried a B-17 strike on Miri from Batavia. In addition to some Zero's, I had a regiment(!) of flak waiting for him. He never did try a second raid.

uncivil_servant -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/16/2014 11:10:07 AM)

It has been too quiet in here. Are Jap mans (or arried pig dogs) on vacation or has there been an opponent disappearance issue?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 1:54:23 PM)

*******December 26, 1941(d)***********

Rabaurh & Corarh Sea: 16 year ord Fright Officer Hata rie about age to join Imperiarh Japan-mens Navy and now frying Mavis in Rabaurh.
He not even have sex with womans yet so praying with himself in cockpit (haha), get rearry excited and report two cruisers in Corarh Sea. Japan-mens send 5 carriers and instead of cruisers Japan-navy-mens find rousy Dutch AVP. <face parm>

4th Division reembarking at Rabaurh. Not enough docks. I brame staff.

Mandrake-san now think Japan-mens take 4th Div, 2nd Tank Regt, combat engineers, 16th Army HQ and navarh support troops to Port Moresby in first-ah wave. That-basicarry arr of 14kt-prus transports in Rabaurh.
If Japan-mens not-ah bring enough Mandrake-san fire someone.

Fiji: Three groups of Arried-mens ships S and SW of Fiji. Perhaps reinforcement effort? Surface raids? More AVP's?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 2:10:31 PM)

There was this surpassingly odd kid in middle school name A*** Hata. I envision him a few years later frying Mavis out of Rabaurh. He almost never said anything but had this gigantic smile on his face all the time. The surfer dudes made fun of him but I felt sorry for him so I would try to talk to the guy. Now, understand, that did not constitute a gigantic step up on the social ladder but at least the poor kid didn't spend the whole day in isolation.

One day, before Al Gore invented the internet, he somehow discovered where I lived and walked 8 miles over to my house. [:D] It took us about 45 minutes of waterboarding to get his phone number. Mrs. Hata was scared ****ress.

I wonder what A*** does for a living?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 2:15:21 PM)

I think I found him on LinkedIn. "Supermarkets professional" Orange County. I wonder if he have-ah sex with womans yet?[:D]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 2:22:31 PM)

A*** Hata was a freakin' particle physicist compared to I** Van Skyke, who once brought a live 22 round to shop class, put it in a vice and tried to set it off with a scratch awl and hammer. Dutch inbreeding I suppose.

Mercifully, he was kicked out of shop class.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 2:25:31 PM)

Maraysia: Arried-mens stir trying to evacuate troops from Georgetown. Snowstorm over Indochina so Netties not fry. We brow up one AP with sub.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 2:39:13 PM)

Maraysia

13,500 Arried-mens at Georgetown.

[image]local://upfiles/7983/F34E4A0E9A8E40B9B3A39BF7FB210E0B.jpg[/image]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 3:02:04 PM)

Movement toward Sian

[image]local://upfiles/7983/037FE890B46943CEA7A6C59E4BB04D61.jpg[/image]

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 3:51:59 PM)

quote:

Mandrake-san now think Japan-mens take 4th Div, 2nd Tank Regt, combat engineers, 16th Army HQ and navarh support troops to Port Moresby in first-ah wave. That-basicarry arr of 14kt-prus transports in Rabaurh.

Hai! [&o]

Don't-ah forget some-ah airprane support too, Captain-san.

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 3:54:50 PM)

quote:

A*** Hata was a freakin' particle physicist compared to I** Van Skyke, who once brought a live 22 round to shop class, put it in a vice and tried to set it off with a scratch awl and hammer. Dutch inbreeding I suppose.

I had a classmate in elementary school that did that in the comfort and privacy of his own home. Concrete garage floor? Check. Hammer? Check. Live 22 round? Check. "Sense" God gave a hamster? Huh?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 4:06:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

I had a classmate in elementary school that did that in the comfort and privacy of his own home. Concrete garage floor? Check. Hammer? Check. Live 22 round? Check. "Sense" God gave a hamster? Huh?

The Minnesota branch of the Van Skyke family? I**'s brother was only marginally more intelligent. They both had heads like a prize-winning Napa cabbage. My theory at the time was the neuron impulses, having further to travel, couldn't get to the frontal lobe and back before something bad happened.

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 4:20:58 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

The Minnesota branch of the Van Skyke family? I**'s brother was only marginally more intelligent. They both had heads like a prize-winning Napa cabbage. My theory at the time was the neuron impulses, having further to travel, couldn't get to the frontal lobe and back before something bad happened.

No, I was in SoCal at the time. Something in the groundwater, perhaps? Well...that was when California HAD groundwater back in the day...

Did I mention he had six fingers on one of his hand? Would that have been too much of a give away?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 4:37:27 PM)

Mandrake-san once stick two ends of a 50,000 ohm resistor into a wall socket and turn on switch to see what happen....but Mandrake-san have-ah enough common sense to be twenty feet away.

What-ah happen? Rots of smoke then roud pop then smarh fire. Hehe. Pretty good entertainment for 10 cents.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 6:53:46 PM)

************Briefing room, Hokkaido Homeboys Search Chutai, Rabaurh, Dec. 27, 1941(d)***********

Lt. Uppington-Tanaka: <in front of pirots with large ship recognition cards...puts up silhouette of small, crappy RNN AVP>

Pirots: <Screaming> Oh, oh! Batterhship...no cruiser...HAI!..Chicago crass! <everyone nods in satisfaction>

Lt. Uppington-Tanaka: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO
Not-ah Goddamn cruiser! Cruiser have big guns in turrets front and back. This-ah Goddamn crappy Dutch AVP. Understand?

Pirots: <Screaming> HAI! Hai!, HAI!.........

Lt. Uppington-Tanaka: OK, rets try again. <puts up silhouetter of USN freet oiler>

Pirots: <Screaming> Oh, oh! DESTROYER...FOUR STACKER...HAI!

Lt. Uppington-Tanaka: IDIOTS! What-ah you guys not-ah get enough iodine as babies? Does anyone see 4 smokestacks here? <they arr rook down dejectedry>.....Hata, you are the worst! What the Herr are you raughing at?

BBfanboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 7:18:06 PM)

quote:

I think I found him on LinkedIn. "Supermarkets professional" Orange County. I wonder if he have-ah sex with womans yet?[:D]

He may have fallen in love with watermelon instead ...[;)]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 7:23:51 PM)

Editrix note: Lt. Uppington-Tanaka was the love child of the daughter of an English diplomat and a sea urchin fisherman from Sendai. The editorial board were concerned that he was using too many pronouns and articles but now concede he may have had some instruction in English. The board also believes he had a half-brother who served in the Royal Engineers in WWII(b or maybe c).

BBfanboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 7:24:37 PM)

quote:

************Briefing room, Hokkaido Homeboys Search Chutai, Rabaurh, Dec. 21, 19419d)***********

Lt. Uppington-Tanaka: <in front of pirots with large ship recognition cards...puts up silhouette of small, crappy RNN AVP>

Pirots: <Screaming> Oh, oh! Batterhship...no cruiser...HAI!..Chicago crass! <everyone nods in satisfaction>

Lt. Uppington-Tanaka: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO
Not-ah Goddamn cruiser! Cruiser have big guns in turrets front and back. This-ah Goddamn crappy Dutch AVP. Understand?

Pirots: <Screaming> HAI! Hai!, HAI!.........

Lt. Uppington-Tanaka: OK, rets try again. <puts up silhouetter of USN freet oiler>

Pirots: <Screaming> Oh, oh! DESTROYER...FOUR STACKER...HAI!

Lt. Uppington-Tanaka: IDIOTS! What-ah you guys not-ah get enough iodine as babies? Does anyone see 4 smokestacks here? <they arr rook down dejectedry>.....Hata, you are the worst! What the Herr are you raughing at?

Could the activities of Hata and his squadron-mates in their various cockpits be the source of the rumour that "entertaining yourself" can make you go blind? There seems to be evidence of vision problems starting in this bunch! [:D]

zuluhour -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/17/2014 11:31:31 PM)

[:D] this is better than TV.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/18/2014 12:18:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zuluhour

[:D] this is better than TV.

That is a low bar to surmount. Last night I was forced to watch Tori and the Victorious gang's April Fools episode for the third or fourth time.*

* It's a high school in Hollywood for thespians and singers and such.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/18/2014 12:26:36 AM)

One year I won the group award for patient satisfaction. This last quarter I was in the bottom half so I was advised to attend a conference on patient satisfaction. Either I am getting grouchy or the sample size was crappy and I refused to give someone antibiotics when they wanted them. Go figure.

So one thing they tell you is to always ask if there is anything else to be addressed. So I decide to try this out on a 17 year old long-time patient with ADHD and mild Asperger's.

FAM: Right, so let's stay on the 40 with the optional 10 mg dose in mid-afternoon and see you in 3 months. We can recheck your blood pressure then. Is there anything else you wanted to discuss today?

17 year old: Yes, I want to be a female.

FAM: [X(] <Hory crap! There goes the schedule!> Hmmm. How long have you felt this way?

17 year old: Since the second week of Spring break.

Now, that had to be some kind of seriously eventful Spring break because that kind of thing doesn't usually just sneak up on you like that from what I've read. He wasn't kidding either. The thing is I knew exactly what to do. Turns out there are Sexual Identy Disorder talk therapists who have that as their whole gig. I know of two who are both Lesbians. Go figure.

Chickenboy -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/18/2014 1:05:17 AM)

[:D]

sprior -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/18/2014 6:48:06 AM)

quote:

We've ret in the broody Germans? There goes neighbourhood.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/18/2014 2:24:12 PM)

******Purification Ceremony, Meji Shrine, Dec 27, 1941************

[image]local://upfiles/7983/9B540AC4F6E945F7B04D8D9633BC89D8.jpg[/image]

poodlebrain -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/18/2014 4:24:06 PM)

You could have saved the family some money by recommending your patient commit a crime sufficient to gat him incarcerated in a state prison. The taxpayers of California would then be responsible for addressing any sexual identity issues, and your patient might find contentment as the object of desire among the other inmates.

Lecivius -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/18/2014 4:35:07 PM)

quote:

17 year old: Since the second week of Spring break.

Hory Crap! The second week?!? You folks out in SoCal getting 2 weeks now? Did this come in the teachers union recent contract?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/18/2014 4:40:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: poodlebrain

You could have saved the family some money by recommending your patient commit a crime sufficient to gat him incarcerated in a state prison. The taxpayers of California would then be responsible for addressing any sexual identity issues, and your patient might find contentment as the object of desire among the other inmates.

You risk banishment to The Cornfield for political incorrectness again.

poodlebrain -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/21/2014 3:53:07 AM)

My original inclination was to recommend counseling by a Catholic priest, but I figured that dead horse has been too thoroughly beaten.

I don't mind heading for the Cornfield, as long as it has one of those mazes. Cajun Country Corn White trash entertainment at its finest, getting towed around by a tractor in trailers made of barrels dressed up as cows.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere (9/21/2014 7:54:54 PM)

Sometimes I have an urge to go to Confession...but then I think.."35 years with no Confession,
even if I leave some stuff out he is likely to cuff me right there. Either that or I will saying
Hail Marys until the second coming"

Page: <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI