RE: Shipping when? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

EisenHammer -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 5:17:56 PM)

Waiting for my notification[:(]
Where is it?

warspite1 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 5:32:04 PM)

Mine is on its way - Hurrah [:)]

....But it won't be here until Monday when I'm at work.. Horru [:(]

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 6:40:18 PM)

Are they sending a notification before they mail?

warspite1 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 6:45:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

Are they send a notification before they mail?
warspite1

Was there any English in that sentence Titanwarrior89 ol' son [;)]

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 6:54:22 PM)

Ooops![:)]  If I had spoken the Kings English that would have never happened.

Zorachus99 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 7:31:18 PM)

Ordered on day of release and still no notification. California isn't that far from Oregon, considering adjacency and all that...

Dr. Foo -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 7:54:18 PM)

I just got my books. They are awesome. For the record I am a PC gamer and always find a PDF manual good enough; however, these books are gorgeous and totally worth it. They will be read and they will be placed prominently on the bookshelf. Great job! I did not expect hardcover...wow! [X(]

LordFoul -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 7:55:23 PM)

Got my notification last night, but it was already in Fedex hands by then - so it's on a delivery truck to me at the moment. I actually live in Oregon so it's not that far away.

I'll post when it gets here.

DSWargamer -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 9:39:32 PM)

Funny is getting an email telling me about my parcel being underway after it has been here already more than a day :)

Numdydar -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 11:24:37 PM)

I got mine today as well [:)]

LordFoul -> RE: Shipping when? (11/15/2013 11:44:03 PM)

Got my 2 copies. Yes, one for me and one for my dad. The manuals are very well done!

sunlit uplands -> Wow! (11/15/2013 11:47:44 PM)

I ordered the same day as release and just got my shipment today. Wow, the manuals are great! Must be the nicest manuals ever made for a computer game. The latest issue of WWII History Magazine is going to have to wait a while... I have some awesome new reading material!

Caesar_Augustus -> RE: Wow! (11/16/2013 1:27:41 PM)

Notification received! Yay! [&o] It's on its way to Spain! [:)]

Skeleton -> RE: Wow! (11/16/2013 1:51:29 PM)

Rejoice, rejoice! I got my notification this morning.

Omnius -> Still Waiting (11/16/2013 2:14:21 PM)

I'm still waiting after ordering on the first day. This is the slowest game I've ever waited for from Matrix, can't believe it's taken over a week to get to California. I haven't even gotten any kind of notification my order has been mailed, not good shipping and handling from Matrix. I'm glad I can use my rules and scenario books from the board game for now but really want the printed manuals so I can peruse them while my computer is off.

Omnius

Grim.Reaper -> RE: Still Waiting (11/16/2013 2:33:20 PM)

No shipping notification received either and opened a support ticket to try and get a status, but also no response so far.

Grim.Reaper -> RE: Still Waiting (11/16/2013 3:07:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grim.Reaper

No shipping notification received either and opened a support ticket to try and get a status, but also no response so far.

Just received answer to my support ticket and mine was shipped yesterday. Seems like maybe just an issue with notifications coming out. Glad it is on its way.

Hotschi -> RE: Still Waiting (11/16/2013 3:07:41 PM)

Ordered on the 7th, notification on the 14th, currently the parcel lingers at Charles de Gaulle airport, should arrive 18th evening. Looking forwar to it.

Gendarme -> RE: Still Waiting (11/16/2013 3:38:53 PM)

Ordered game and maps on Thursday the 14th, hopefully the box will get to the Midwest next week. Not going to download, I don't have four plus hours to sit at my computer right now, and besides, I expect to get a new machine next week anyway. I will just wait for the DVD.

Anthony DeChristopher

EisenHammer -> RE: Still Waiting (11/16/2013 8:56:44 PM)

I finally receive the notification.
I should have the books in a few days.[:)]

FroBodine -> RE: Still Waiting (11/17/2013 1:43:05 AM)

My order arrived today, Saturday, to Brentwood, CA. Just a hop, skip and a jump from Troutdale, OR. I was stunned that I got Saturday delivery for no extra charge.

Now I just have to figure out how to play this beast. The books are amazing, I hope the content is equally as amazing.

Greyshaft -> RE: Still Waiting (11/17/2013 2:29:41 AM)

My order landed at Sydney airport on Saturday night... not that it matters since this will be the Christmas present that my two young children give me (courtesy of their mother's nod and wink and shhhh! don't tell daddy!) so I will see the manuals sitting wrapped up under the tree between next week and Christmas day and I won't be able to touch them.

Hows that for self control he said with barely a tremor in his hand and only a faint (repeated) twitch in his eye. [sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]

sth1119 -> RE: Still Waiting (11/17/2013 2:53:44 AM)

Just got email notification of shipment today.

Grim.Reaper -> RE: Still Waiting (11/17/2013 9:11:58 AM)

quote:

quote:

Just received answer to my support ticket and mine was shipped yesterday. Seems like maybe just an issue with notifications coming out. Glad it is on its way.

And this morning I received my official tracking notification....should be here by next Thursday, although won't matter much since it is a Christmas gift so can't use until then:( Still nice to see on its way.

Dorb -> RE: Shipping when? (11/17/2013 1:45:34 PM)

Just like the man said about Saturdays, looks like mine shipped on the 16th. (Ohio)

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/17/2013 5:45:10 PM)

Same here, ponyexpress should be here in a day or two. No problem. Ive spent the time learning the game. Now I know why I kept pushing the box back on the shelf. Knew it would be a battle to learn. But Ive slowly been getting it down.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Dorb

Just like the man said about Saturdays, looks like mine shipped on the 16th. (Ohio)

warspite1 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/18/2013 9:25:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

Same here, ponyexpress should be here in a day or two. No problem. Ive spent the time learning the game. Now I know why I kept pushing the box back on the shelf. Knew it would be a battle to learn. But Ive slowly been getting it down.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Dorb

warspite1

Parcel arrived this morning. Books are presented beautifully - full colour, hard-backed tomes. Maps are totally impractical - but boy do they look good!!

Solaristics -> RE: Shipping when? (11/18/2013 9:39:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Parcel arrived this morning. Books are presented beautifully - full colour, hard-backed tomes. Maps are totally impractical - but boy do they look good!!

Being in the UK myself, and having not ordered the game yet, I'm curious to know whether you managed to avoid detection by HMCE? I will probably end up buying two copies if I buy any (one for my regular gaming buddy), so I would like to be able to estimate the cost.

aspqrz02 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/18/2013 9:46:26 AM)

Parcel arrived this morning about 9:30 in Sydney and, unusually, the box was big enough and well padded enough that the books came through without scrunched up corners from being dropped (and boxes with books almost always seem to be dropped [:(]) ... and, even more surprising, Fedex actually delivered it to my door (which they always claim to have tried, even when I am home and the front door is open with the screen door latched) ... must be a new delivery person who hasn't got the memo yet [:D]

Phil

warspite1 -> RE: Shipping when? (11/18/2013 9:47:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Being in the UK myself, and having not ordered the game yet, I'm curious to know whether you managed to avoid detection by HMCE? I will probably end up buying two copies if I buy any (one for my regular gaming buddy), so I would like to be able to estimate the cost.

warspite1

The shipping cost was $57. Is that what you mean?

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI